CHAPTER 7

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun’s POV

 

 

We arrived at Sana’s house and as what I have expected it’s huge. We got inside and looked around, pictures hanging on the wall and antique vases displaying on the table. I noticed a picture on the wall, it’s her when she’s little and her parents. She somehow looked familiar. I shrugged and followed Sana to her room.

 

“So what kind of song should we write?” She asked while putting her things on her table.

 

“What about love?” A said and looked at her.

 

“It’s too common.”  I nodded. It’s true though.

 

“I’ve got something in my mind.” I told her and we started to write.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re halfway till we finish the lyrics!” she rejoiced and I just focused thinking of the next lyrics to suit it. “Hey, I’ll finish it and you go think and write the tune of this. I’ll join you once I’m done with this.”

 

I nodded and we both got up. Sana walked first and followed her till we reach a huge door. As she opened it, I saw many instruments displayed everywhere. There’s even a drum set, ukulele, a keyboard, grand piano, bass, violin, etc.

 

“You can pick any instruments here that would be best in our song.” She said as we walked inside and my eyes somewhat glued on a certain thing.

 

“Yeah okay.” She nodded and left me here to finish the lyrics.

 

I walked at the grand piano and sat on the chair. I placed my fingers on the keys and started to make a tune. I frowned, it doesn’t suit.  

Let me try again.

I keep moving my fingers to different keys as I found the right one. Got it.

 

 

Sana’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter