Kim & Byun Corp

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM & BYUN CORP

 

Morning had arrived and seoyeon was the first one to wake up, of course, she was shocked at how she had gotten in the bed when she knew she fell asleep on the couch. But she also woke up extremely sick for some reason, not minding it thinking it was a cold she pushed on with her day. She had to go in for work with baekhyun so they could work on the files she had overlooked. As soon as she walked outside she saw him, sprawled out on the couch.

 

“What even?” she looked over the couch and saw her files in a neat stack, “oh I'm guessing he felt bad that I slept outside in the cold.” she pressed her hand on his forehead and she read that he had a normal temp and went to the kitchen. The fridge was filled, she made a bowl of oatmeal with fruits and honey and drank some water to liven up her system when a man popped out of nowhere.

 

“Where’s mine?” she had almost spilled her food from the shock.

 

“You were sleeping so i didn't want to wake you up.” scooping another spoonful in .

 

“Well aren't we supposed to go to work together, you should've just woken me up.” grabbing a spoon out of the drawer and scooping the food.

 

She made a face like a rabid wolf who hadn't eaten in 3 weeks. “Make yourself some, this is mine!” blocking her oatmeal with her arms.

 

“Are you okay? You seem kinda pale.” she tried to walk back but he gripped her shoulder, not to the point where it was painful, enough for her to stay put, she was burning up. “Dude, you're burning up. I think you should stay home. I can go by myself and tell you what happened when I come back home.”

 

“No, I'm fine” pushing his hand off her forehead. She had to catch her breath for a second due to her feeling weak at the moment. “I think I just need a shower and I'll be fine.”

 

“No no miss, I'm going to shower. You got it yesterday now I get first dibs.” she had no energy to fight back, and he ran to the shower, leaving her with her oatmeal. She took her food to the living room and looked at the file once again, “Kim & Byun”, “psh whyd i write this.” skipping through the time with work until baekhyun came out looking fresh in his suit. Seoyeon looked back when the door opened, she saw that he was struggling with his tie and got up. she approached him and grabbed his tie making it for him.

 

“...thanks” he rubbed his nape.

 

“Do you not know how to make your tie?” she said smoothing out the knot.

 

“Uh no.. that's why i have my butler make it for me every day in the morning… and how do you know how to make a tie?”

 

She looked up and pushed the hair that hadn't been laid down with the others, “I have a brother who most certainly doesn't know how to tie a tie.” she stepped back light headedly and ask “are you done? What took you so long? We’re gonna be late at this point because of you!”

 

“You are definitely bipolar. Yes, I'm done and remind you, you took 2 hours in the bathroom yesterday night. I'm trying to look good.” boasting himself.

 

She snickered “ha okay whatever.” walking into the bathroom.

 

She was done, and walk towards the walk-in closet, it had baekhyuns side and her side. His side had luxurious suits being monotone while hers was a rainbow of clothes. “We are definitely not alike.” she picked up a white dress that quickly spotted her eyes, she went towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter