Snow

Drabbles with YukiTo

"I didn't know it was going to be this bad..." Yuki frowned as she stared out the window. 

 

This has been one of the worst snowstorms that she had experienced in all her years of living in Japan. "Everyone else had already made it to the movie theatre but we're stuck here." 

 

Hokuto agreed. "Yeah, it that the city closed down the bridge and local highways right before we were able to cross over."

 

Yuki glanced at the clock before wrapping the blanket around herself in the living room. "I knew we should've gone over to my place. It's much closer to the theatre and everyone else was able to make it there from that area."

 

"So does that mean you regret coming here?" Hokuto grinned, wrapping his arms around her. He then kissed the same love scar he made earlier when the two were in bed.

 

"I-I never said that... I just said-"

 

"Let's go watch a movie by ourselves here.." Hokuto suggested. "And when it stops snowing, we can go out everyone else."

 

"Or after, we can have the night to ourselves?" Yuki suggested, covering her boyfriend with the same blanket she was using. 

 

Hokuto smiled and pulled her in closer. "Or we can do exactly that.."