Amortentia

Drabbles with YukiTo

"So what exactly is this new movie we heard so much about? Rio asked Hokuto as soon as every one had gathered in the usual room located in the Jimusho's building. The guy's shifts were almost over and this room was their go-to meeting spot with the girls. 

 

"It's a short series called 'Amouru-tenshia'. In English, it's called Amortentia which means 'love potion' and they picked me to lead the main role." Hokuto explained. He felt relieved that Yuki wasn't here. 

 

"Love potion?" Kim teased the latter. "So, it's a romance skit huh..."

 

"Are there any intimate scenes?" Hanna asked, giving Hokuto a playful punch on his shoulder. 

 

Hokuto rubbed the back of his neck. "There's a couple of kissing scenes but nothing else." 

 

"Does Yuki know about it yet?" Yuya asked.

 

"No, not yet," Hokuto answered which caught the concerned looks of everyone in the room. "But I'm not keeping this from her! I just want it to be just the two of us so if she had any worries, she wouldn't feel oppressed to say it." 

 

"Gotcha" Rin nodded. "Either way, don't feel too pressured. I'm sure Yuki will understand. She's dating an actor after all." 

 

"Remember when Kim and Kei created those fake love potions? Yet, all the guys thought they were real?" Amu reminisced as everyone else laughed. "I don't think any amount of Amortentia can change Yuki's feelings for you." 

 

"Yeah, you're all right. Perhaps, I'm worrying too much." Hokuto agreed. 

 

"Worrying too much about what?" A familiar voice entered the room which followed the creak of the door. "Sorry for getting here late. I finally managed to book the restaurant for everyone tonight one hour from now. Their phone was down so I had to walk there."

 

"No apologies needed. Thanks, hun" Hokuto smiled at his beloved girlfriend. 

 

"So about what you were saying before..." Yuki continued.

 

"Yuki, no matter how much love potion I drink, my feelings for you will never change" The latter replied as everyone else in the room stared at each other in awe. 

 

"Uh... Did you happen to swallow a jug of it before I got here?" 

 

"Even if I did, I'd continue to fall for you over and over again."

 

--

A/N: THIS TOPIC WAS SO HARD TO WRITE.