Party

Drabbles with YukiTo

Perhaps, it wasn't the best idea to throw a party with everyone at her apartment. With about 14 people squished into one room, Yuki felt that her place was becoming smaller and smaller by the minute. 

 

The crew was over to celebrate her 20th birthday but the party quickly turned into a mess. Yuki could practically find drinks in every room in her apartment. Everyone was so excited that Yuki had finally reached the age to legally drink in Japan that they've gone out of their boundaries.

 

Rin, Hikaru, Kota, Hannah, and Kei were still drinking while jamming out to the newest karaoke songs on the tv while Fai, Yuya, Amu, Daiki, and Kim were knocked out on the sofa. 

 

The Yamada's were nowhere to be found but Yuki hasn't checked her bedroom yet and after hearing a couple of familiar noises and voices in there, she was 100% sure that she didn't want to check it. 

 

As for her boyfriend, Yuki was grateful that Hokuto was around and sober enough to help her clean the place up. The two hasn't sipped one ounce of alcohol even though the party was ironically for her. 

 

"This party had gotten way out of hand," Hokuto said to Yuki as he helped wipe the spilled drink on the kitchen counter. "But it's good that they're having fun." 

 

"I agree..." Yuki responded. 

 

Hokuto placed the towel down and leaned in closer. "I accidentally walked in on Rio and Ryosuke before. Damn, I wish I could erase that memory."

 

"You idiot" Yuki smirked, smacking him lightly. "What if they saw you?"

 

"But they didn't!" He proudly replied.

 

"Tomorrow lets celebrate your birthday together. Just the two of us, it'll be our small little party."Hokuto suggested as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Just us, cake, a couple of drinks, and our birthday suits."