Coincidence

Drabbles with KimKei

The familial relationship between Hokuto and Kim was not known to everybody. Frankly, the cousins were never someone to be all loud and about to other people about their connections with each other. Perhaps, not even Kim’s boyfriend, Inoo Kei would know about it. In a sense it was nothing serious to be known about anyway—consider the idea that Kim was a naturally friendly person, and everybody enjoys a good talk with her.

 

Normally, this wouldn’t trigger the possessiveness that was not known to Kei before. However, that was all up till the cousins constantly hanging out with each other and Kim called on rain checks for her dates with Kei. Rumor had it, Hokuto snatched Kim's heart right from Kei's possession. Despite this could just be a baseless rumor, but every rumor has their origin. As for this one, perhaps we know where it comes from. 

---

Inoo Kei stood in front of his girlfriend apartment, looking all neat and smart in his tailored suit with a bouquet of Kim’s favourite flower. The young man had a plan to surprise his busy girlfriend by taking her out to some fancy Italian restaurant and perhaps, coming back for part two of their supposed date; until someone, whom he did not expect to see, answered the door after he rang the doorbell.

 

Matsumura Hokuto, the person who was rumored to have some sort of a secret romantic affair with his Kim, was standing at the door with his stylish casual clothes.

Coincidence? We think not!

 

Kei was never one that would let his emotions to get better of him, nor jumping into conclusions. However, whenever Kim is involved with the issue, all the self control that Kei has would disappear from thin air. He dropped the flower and did the first thing in his mind – he gave the man a black eye to the younger man. In which, the younger man look a few step back and held his bruised eye. He stared at the older man in shock, wordlessly.

 

Kim came out of her bedroom and saw the scene before her. She immediately ran to Hokuto’s side, she cupped the younger man’s face and checked his injuries worriedly. “What the hell, Kei?” she yelled while grabbing the first aid box and treated Hokuto’s injuries.

 

“Kim, is he the reason why you’ve decided to distance yourself away from me? Is he coming between us?”

 

The woman stared at her boyfriend in disbelief as she retorted, “Kei. Honey. Hokuto is my cousin, and he is trying to win Daiki’s little sister’s heart.”

 

Perhaps at this moment, Kei had never wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it more than ever. Perhaps the awkward silence coming from Kei made Kim realized the ideas that her boyfriend has had.

 

“Inoo Kei, seriously?”


Author's Note: 

When I received the word coincidence from Kim, I knew I had to do this. 

 

:)  I just love a good meme. 

 

This actually supposed to be a the Hokuto drabble. Perhaps the idea suits Coincidence much better than Hokuto

Coincidence? I think NOT!