Kettle

Drabbles with KimKei

“Why wouldn’t this damned thing come off?” Kim muttered angrily as she scrubbed the inside of the kettle furiously with a sponge. What was the lady scrubbing the kettle for? Well, the calcium and other minerals that has been the result of boiling hard water were stuck to the heater within the kettle. It kind of drove Kim crazy about it.

 

“Kim-chan, maybe you can pour some vinegar into it? It will help to dissolve the residue,” Hanna muttered with being stuffed with food. Kim groaned as she shook her head and muttered, “No way that I’m going to do that— I will not use the vinegar to get the minerals dissolved!”

 

The others could just sigh in defeat and got back to whatever they were doing before then as they hoped for her beloved Kei would be able to convince her otherwise. Perhaps, not even Kei would be able to persuade her, since Kim would be one of the most stubborn people in their circle of friends. The only people that Kim would listen to were Mr. and Mrs. Orihara, Kei and her cousins. Well mostly on her parents and Kei, and not too much to her cousins. Poor Hokuto and Ryosuke.

 

When the feminine looking JUMP member walked through the door, Rio looked at the man with a pleading look, as if she was trying to tell Kei to stop Kim’s furious scrubbing before the kettle broke. Or perhaps, by now the kettle had been broken! Kei had perhaps understood the look on his cousin, or perhaps, he noticed his beloved girlfriend had been scrubbing furiously by the sink. “Oh dear,” he muttered under his breath.

 

Here comes Inoo Kei to the rescue!

 

“Kitten,” he whispered softly into her ears as he wrapped his arms around her soft body and rested his head on the crook of her neck. “You’re going to break the thing soon if you don’t stop,” he continued.

 

“I’m not going to stop, Kei. The white residue had been bugging me for months and nothing works. I’ve tried every method I’ve thought of!” she muttered grumpily as she glared at the pinked haired guy.

 

The man sighed. If whispering didn’t work, then, perhaps, he should stop her forcefully. He grabbed her wrist and stopped from whatever she was doing. Taking the sponge and the kettle from her as he sighed, “Your hands are going to crack from soaking in those dish soaps and if they are hurt and your hand cream wouldn’t be able to help you. I won’t help you.”

 

“Is that a threat, Inoo?”

“Damn right it is, Orihara,” Kei squinted as he spun the girl around and made her face him. He leaned in as he whispered lowly, “If you don’t listen to me, you’re going to be punished.” He gave the girl a sadistic smile, sending chills down her spine, before announcing to the others, “Kim and I will be going to the mall and get a new kettle for you girls!”


Author's Note: 

that ending was kind of random (?) oh well. 

 

but to be frank, the white residues in the kettle has always been driving me crazy and i dont know how to clean them off!!!