Pool

Drabbles with KimKei

Summer. The time of the year where bikinis and sunscreens were taken out, road trips would happen. Midsummer night of alcohol-induced insanities as well. In this case, it happened to be at the annual summer party that the Yamada’s throw at their mansion every summer, for their beloved family and friends.

 

Every guest would be in their swimmer, enjoying the perfect day out in the sun. Non-alcoholic (or alcoholic) beverages would be served by the catering company Using words to describe the party would serve any justice to it. In short, it would be the party of the year that one should not be missed out. Well, it supposed to be, anyway.

 

That is not unless, you’re forced to sit out on the party because your boyfriend decided to plant a love mark on your lower back, so you wouldn’t be able to show the cute bikini you’ve gotten for this party (specifically).

 

“Damn you, Inoo Kei,” Orihara Kim squinted at the smirking man before as the latter was buttoning his Hawaiian style shirt. “Why do you have to be such a buzzkill? Every girl in this party are going to wear that nicely fitted swimwear of theirs and show off their summer body! I have been working out in the gym with Amu and Yuki for this! Why. Do. You. Have. To. Ruin. My. Plans?” she groaned and rolled her eyes before continuing, “Let. Me. Wear. My. Cute. Bikini!”

 

The male smirk mockingly as he turned around and faced the annoyed girl. Leaning against the dresser as he said, “You can still show off your summer body if you aren’t too embarrassed to show our friends how intimate we were for the past 12 hours? Pretty sure that your lovely cousin and Daiki might have done something to prevent their girlfriends from wearing such revealing swimwear”

 

“ you, Inoo Kei.”

“Gladly.”

“Get out, you pig!”

“Love you too,” the man chuckled before stepping out of the room. One thing about Kei, he would never want his girlfriend to show so much skin to other people, even if those people are his bandmates.

---

Well, love bites would not stop one from enjoying a spectacular pool party if they know how does a conceal works. Kim smirked evilly when she saw Kei’s mouth opened widely. If anything, Kei should remember that his girlfriend’s best friend and his best friend's girlfriend, Ogata Fai, has a collection of concealers of different shades.

 

Kim blew a kiss at the young man before ordering herself a gin martini and got into the pool. Perhaps, the lady should remember that the concealer that Fai had borrowed her was not a waterproof product. Because as soon as she got out of the pool and sat beside Rio and Ryosuke, she was met with the questionable expression from the couple. Ryosuke whistled and Rio giggled. Her brows furrowed and asked, “Is there anything on my face?” she sipped on her cocktail.

 

“Well, for starter, Kim-chan, it is very brave of you to get into the pool, knowing that Kei-chan gave you a very dark hickey.”

 

Perhaps, Kim’s face was drained out of blood. She knew that her of a boyfriend had given her a love bite on her back, but she didn’t know how dark the said mark was!

 

“Inoo Kei, I am going to murder you.”


Author's Note: 

i would love to read the story of how inoo kei would get killed by orihara kim. the gory details would be interesting to write. maybe that is just my sadistic self speaking, lmao.

 

i thought the word pool meant the ball game, not swimming pools. xD