Back Hug

Drabbles with KimKei

Sundays are meant for brunch. But in the case of Orihara Kim and Inoo Kei, Sundays are meant for intellectual argument about the smallest things about—well technically everything in life. Even if they aren’t taking the same major in college. But the desire to win against each other had driven the pair to be more competitive than ever. Quite literally.

 

Or if lucky, they wouldn’t start the days with those intellectual arguments but quietly doing whatever they had to do besides each other.

 

“Kim-chan,” Kei called out. The girl hummed in respond, without looking at the man beside her, continued typing into her laptop for her assignments. Kei squinted as he didn’t get the respond he wanted from the girl in front of him. “Oi, Orihara,” he called once again.

 

Kim looked up from her assignment and squinted, “What, Inoo?”

 

“I’m hungry,” the man grinned childishly as he continued, “Let’s go eat!”

 

Perhaps, Kim was not impressed with the childishness from the man beside her. Or perhaps, the woman was simply not too pleased with the man disturbing her peace as she was doing her assignment. She glared at Kei and threatened, “Disturb me one more time and I will end you.”

 

“Scary…You’re sounding more and more like Fai-chan and I’m not a M like Yuyan” he deadpanned. Clearly, he wasn’t too pleased with the threat he received from the girl. “Well, I’m going to make myself a good bowl of noodles. I will see you later.” He shrugged before leaving the room. Leaving Kim and her assignments along in the room.

 

“Whatever,” she muttered before she faced back to her assignments. She had a huge pile of them and if she didn’t finish before the next day. She would be a piece of dead meat.

---

“Finally, I’m done,” the girl grinned widely as she stretched her lazy body. She looked around the room as she noticed that her beloved boyfriend was nowhere to be found. Feeling a little guilty, Kim left the room and headed towards the kitchen. She noticed that Kei was cooking something. Perhaps he was preparing dinner for the two of them?

 

“Hey, what are you cooking?” she asked as she looked at him from the side. Kei ignored her.

 

Well, damn.

What now? Perhaps, Kim should apologize to Kei since that would be a right thing to do.

 

She wrapped her arms around Kei’s waist, as she buried her face in his back and muttered, “I’m sorry for threatening you. I didn’t mean to do that…” And, of course, Kei had forgiven Kim as he turned off the stove and put down the spatula. He turned around and cup the girl's cheeks, leaning closer to her as he whispered against her lips, "I forgive you." He, then, placed a chaste kiss on her lips.  


Author's Note:

Yuto has got my heart and i cannot not write a story about him TT hes so-- uGH. i love him so much. my son has become such a talent actor and improved so much. his movie "Our Meals for Tomorrow" is one of my favourite romcoms now! TT 

 

and im going to take a nap before my class starts later. :)