2. ILYSB ii

Discography: VOLUME III
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Discography: Volume III

 

                         ILYSB (part II)
artist: LANY

 

 

here it is guys, the part II of the first song, I really hope you will like ti despite it being not my best.  I have work now so I'm a little busy but hey, this is better than slacking off.  Please tell me what you think, I really appreciate all the comments.  You can citicicize me and all, really. hahaha. Enjoy this one, I'll be back in a few. till then! x

 

-----

 

 

Currently the second day of our company Immersion. A seminar if you must, nothing but self-improvement of employees. The twins coined this outing once again although I’m not in the mood for knowledge.


The night is groomed lavishly with the sprinkle of silver specks of the dust of the stars. Lovingly staring at their reflection over the window of my bungalow house for the week. Sharing a bunk bed with none other than my favorite child, Taeyeon.


I saw her gather her things to take a little bath and I was left with nothing but contemplation on the haze above me, it’s getting a little colder tonight.


Elusive as it is, Jessica has been nothing but a prick in my existence. Kissing me in the middle of the rain of people who had no regards of my alcohol capacity. Tarnishing my self-esteem as I kick away the sleepiness away from my body just to think about how her lips tasted.

 

Moreover, she trampled on my pride and with mint and cherries of her words, I slowly rebuilt it again. I didn’t expect her to grab my hands as we get into our daily sessions in the hall. But a single glance would suffice if you would man up to what you would say.


Knowing me better?


Miss Jung, that is precisely up for grabs only if you give contact. And she can’t even say hi to me. How bipolar is she even? My heart is aching to that certain nagging feeling in my heart. It’s outrageous. It’s foreign. And the fact that it feels like longing.


——


In the morning we were greeted with several ideal looks of envy. Particularly Taeyeon and Sooyoung are well adjusted to these stares, in fact, they are enjoying them with a broad shoulder. Proud and victorious. Although reasons are as rare as Jessica Jung attending breakfast, we are convinced that it is because Tiffany wanted us in the table. Every day.

 

“Taeyeon! Here.” She waved, a blast of fully executed eye smile radiated through Taeyeon’s panels that caused her to launch her small self towards Tiffany, a classic pumped up whipped child.

 

“Good morning.” Tiffany greeted us all with the same enthusiasm. Her pink cup and that perfected scrambled eggs sprawl themselves unto the table.

 

“Good morning, I’ll be at the buffet.” Yoona and Sooyoung chorused.

 

“You seem rather cheery today, it’s pretty.” I complimented Tiffany. Even just by looking there is no way Jessica and she are related but on the other side, they’re like those two opposite poles.

 

And judging by how she reacted at my compliment, yep. Jessica could rot in her cold reactive technology brewing underneath her petty little head. Because Tiffany smiled wholeheartedly. Those small slits of her crescent eyes finally came to a close.

 

“Well thanks, Yuri, but I’d love it if you’ll let Jessica hear a compliment for once.” She covers to chew. But I could see that smile behind all of it.

 

“She’s sleeping, go.” Taeyeon pushed me out of the bench. I tumbled down and I saw them laughing at me.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t play Push and Pull. Go.” Tiffany swatted me away.

 

———————


I took the car into the parking space left by the alley. Just so I could simply hide from the cold of the night. It’s a long way home and I just came from a meeting with a magazine editor. I have to take a proper look outside hence the downright position of my window.


I saw the familiar car pulling over the curb. And I immediately wrapped my scarf over my neck. Taking an umbrella with me since the 3 AM snow is turning into more less, rain in a matter of seconds.


“Sica!” I called upon my mysterious lady in black.

 

And then She smiled at me, brighter than the lamppost reflecting her tired beauty. I was crippled with the insane urge to kiss her. But I stopped. I beg to care less on the reactions of other people, but she does.


And it hurts. Sometimes.

 

“Yuri. Why are you here?”

 

“Just came from a meeting and I guess I have to pay you a visit.” I wrapped her in my embrace, smelling that luscious shampoo of hers.


“I’m sorry.” I immediately backed down. Huffing as I realize my limitations. The frown appearing in my face is temporarily changed when she caressed my cheeks. Pleadingly her touch calmed my doubts.

 

“Just a little bit more. I’m trying hard not to offend Dad in any way. Yuri, we can’t yet. Not until I figure things out.”

 

Over the span of my halfway to sixty journey, dealing with this kind of secret relationship is hard. If a playboy would put a name to it, this is challenging. But I am not the latter. Forcibly I am just a girl liking the angel inside that demonic figure that is Jessica Jung.


She came to me asking if she could get to know me better. I hopped into the train of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter