1. ILYSB

Discography: VOLUME III
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DISCOGRAPHY: Volume III

 

 

                                                    ILYSB
artist: LANY

 

 

Here’s to the new volume of Discography! Wow, all of the songs you requested are angst! But I will start working on your requests starting on the second song.  Firsts need good memories, no heartaches. So this shot is all for you happy people! And I am a er for twins, beautiful twins, and handsome ones.  My cousins are twins and I do admire them so much, they are so cute and cuddly and all. This is a spoiler! We have a new set of Jung Twins in this shot. Don’t worry, those two in Confessions Series is my superior. ;)

 And please comment what you think, pardon my errors and fire any questions away! Love you all!

 

-------------------

 

It is 5:30 AM, I was dressed in a very outdated fashion sense in a very fashionable time. Doting a very eye-catching pajama set of Mickey Mouse entails my demise in this mission. The time is ungodly and it happens to be my day off. Why else would I be remotely interested in holding this flashlight that is dimming as it felt the tension of coming to pass the corridor leading to meeting rooms 12 and 13?

 

Well, one thing is for sure, she is back.

 

I have a few experiences with regards how the daughter of my boss is rather quirky in her daily escapades that even now, yes, now that she is back from her supposed to be, “business trip” I may have quoted that but you couldn’t see any of my fingers so it is better to imagine. 

 

Anyways,

 

She is back from a 16-hour flight from her “business trip” in the States, surprisingly enough this woman had a billion of horsepower to fuel her drive that event the word jetlag is absentmindedly absent in her common sense.


“Yuri please go. Hurry.”

 

Those are the exact words of her father. Oh yes, Mr. Jung, I doubt Miss Jessica would be welcoming me for a good old inside a steamy session with a bulky hunk, when in fact my attire is stripped from a comic book. I deemed to reason but he is a boss, both business and declaration of a tyrant, speaking. 

 

Just as I was approaching, I suddenly heard a moan. Oh god for all that is rated in the earth, help me.  Fortunately, all I have to do is to knock some sense in Jessica, for instance, this is the plan, first I’ll ask her to go home and appease her dying father, therefore she could continue to find the right man that could propagate her genes into maybe a more amusing specimen.

 

I don’t know why I have to be this person.


I opened the door to the meeting rooms and there I found her almost , a sheer bra and is the only hindrance of what glory that body may have been blessed with and for all the ing s I cowered by the door upon seeing her partner.

 


“Oh for god’s sake, not you too Taeyeon.”


------

 

“She was drunk and I have no control over those luscious lips. I always admire Taeyeon’s choice of lipstick.” Jessica may have been approached me with that topless facade of her while I was in the main lobby hoping for Taeyeon to wake up.

 


“You can change your clothes now,” I say, not batting an eye to that seductress. If Taeyeon still sees me as a friend, she might take this chance to open her eyes now. 


And we shall run.

 

“Cool pajamas, by the way, I didn’t know you love Mickey Mouse,” Jessica commented and by the way her voice sounded, it has this disturbance kind of noise, like static of muffled kind of sound.

 

Luckily I was wearing some kind of decent looking Mickey Mouse pajamas.  I have this one lewd looking Mickey Mouse print that Taeyeon gifted me on Christmas. Although I may have digressed in wearing it, it is still very comfortable and I use it often.  Thank heavens, I didn’t wear it today.


“Don't over analyze, I’m merely putting a top on.” I heard her giggle and I saw her from my peripheral vision wearing a see-through white tee shirt.

 

“Why are you here?” She asked, still following me and my favorite child in my almighty stiffening arms. 


“Your father asked me to bring you home.” I huffed. 


“Oh, did he now?” Jessica strutted in front of me, hands inside her pockets.

 

“He was just being responsible for your wellbeing Miss Jessica. You can’t just spend your life like this.” I looked at her straight, something is about her that I can somehow pinpoint what exactly.  

 

She’s brilliant, had this awesome mind that is certainly a big help in our fashion house.  A pioneer in using charismatic tactics in the business world. She is notorious, and might as well talented in luring investors in.  

 

“Spend what? Having with every cute woman or man I meet?”


I was startled. Unable to talk in such manner I froze and dropped Taeyeon right beneath my footing.  I hear her groan and Jessica only eyed her.  This .  I hurriedly gathered my favorite abused child in my shoulders, and my lip formed into a tight lip of patience as I watched Jessica in her own world again. Those brown orbs still gazing right back at me, motioning me to answer her recent question. 


“How did you and Taeyeon end up there? I will sanitize the place first thing in the morning.”


“She is having an overtime upstairs, drunk from two cans of Bud Light. Imagine? And Nah, we didn’t have .  And mind you, I’m a .”


Pfffft.


“Okay yeah, great.” I laughed.  Frankly, I do think she didn’t buy my sincere answer because she kept hovering in front of me and Taeyeon is actually getting heavier and heavier. 

 


“Oh well. I don’t think I should mind what you think of me then, you Kwon Yuri, needs to be a little observant to the things happening around you. Take Taeyeon the cutie now. We shall see each other later.”


Her steps are light, and as I follow her with my eyes I saw her took a pause. Breathing in the fresh sensations of dusk in her nose. And I boldly wanted to turn her around without her noticing anything because I wanted to see her eyes, of it’s close or not. 

 

Or maybe I am delusional enough to think that aside from her perfection tainted with the utmost vulgarity of her desire to hide something, pain? Must be. I still wanted to see some good in Jessica.

 

But other than that, I’m thankful she somehow made it appear that it only happened in Taeyeon’s dream that they ever hooked up, sort of. Taeyeon believing it is actually a very good result.

 

—-

 

 

We always adore how silent our sanctuary is in the office. Always a place where ideas are forged to circulate throughout the system of the fashion brand. I like it, until well, Lady Boss managed to scream her dolphin like voice along the hallway finding her lost phone.


“NO TIFF YOU CAN'T ING UNDERSTAND, I NEED MY PHONE RIGHT NOW! N.O.W!” She went all ballistic screaming at the top of her lungs while her twin sister, Miss Tiffany, is on her way of accepting scream calls in her own call center. 

 

“WHAT CAN WE DO? I CAN’T ING SEE IT ANYWHERE MORE LESS AM I YOUR SAFE BOX? BUY ANOTHER PHONE!” Tiffany replies with more decibels and Jessica just pouted her lips away. Swinging her arms like a lunatic. 

 

“JESSI!”

 

I loaded myself with nothing but the sheer disappointment to those who will be able to find that phone. All those pictures that could destroy you, your life and wellbeing. I cringed.


“Oh, she lost her phone?” Sooyoung peaked at my work table with a pencil in between . Looking perpendicularly mirrored with Taeyeon on the other aisle as she looks at me, wondering as well.


“Must be a ert dying to sneak in the cloud storage trying to find any videos with Miss Jung as the actress.” Says my ever imaginative brain. 


Sooyoung accelerated my theory quite well but she dubbed me harsh saying, “You know our friend over there is a ert right? You’re accusing her?” She pointed at Taeyeon.


“Well..”


If do so Taeyeon Kim remembered her little session, well she has a reason to steal that phone away in case her video is in there. Perfectly tucked in the camera roll with a password that clearly Jessica must’ve set to 123456. Highly recommended password. Again another pfffft.

 

—————

 

Around 12:30 I stretched my limbs ready for a good meal. Lunch break starts at 1:00 as I am dying for some freshly baked croissants and a dab of strong coffee. The workload is quite slow today, maybe because I finished them all a day before.

 

It’s weekend, and I am in a crisis. My tongue can barely chug down a few milliliters of sparkling water because it clearly needs some stench of the demon. Those things like Bacardi and all that Morgan is a nutless beverage that is clearly only for . I need something strong. 


Oh, an aged old Scotch with a dash of tequila. 


“You want to go drinking later?” Tapped Sooyoung.

“You can’t.”

“Yoona is going to be there, so as Hyoyeon so I can.” She boasted. I grinned, pure timing. 


“Let’s get wasted.”

———

“You know that conspiracy theory of the great Tiffany and Jessica?” Yoona came back with loads of ordered food. Sooyoung eventually ate them all. 


“What? That they are maniacs.” Replying I pfffft again. It is not usual for Yoona to appear serious so in this kind of conversation, in a rather uncomfortable silence even though the place is booming, I actually did try to be serious.


“You actually believed.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.


“You talking about what?” Hyoyeon says chugging her beer after.


“Well, some said that those two are loved by their father so much that he made that rumor or some kind of talk that made everyone believe that the twins are addicts and players and all those kinds of Cupid killers.” Yoona shrugged but then burst into laughter. 

Pretty much she heard a buzz and the reason that it is unbelievable, she didn’t dig into it too much.


“Why because no one is good enough for them? They had to make a bad image? Everyone would still throw themselves at Jessica still. Good thing Tiffany is too much of a workaholic to have another round of .” I stifled a laugh.

“Would you throw yourself at Jessica? Your context is based on everyone so..” Taeyeon smiled, hurling a cracker in . 


Just so you know Taeyeon. You already threw yourself at her.

I wanted to counter her with that but no. I love my favorite child. A drunkard one at that.


“I’m not a gymnast.” 


—————

Hours into the drinking session, they were all wobbly and all loud and I have to take some plan into action like I am the only sober one except for Hyoyeon who is at the DJ booth. Oh for god’s sake.


“Get up you lonely human, aigoo.” I patted Taeyeon’s fluffy cheeks. And I kicked Yoona and Sooyoung awake.


“What the ing thing is that?” Good. They’ve replied. For the record. I need Yoona’s car keys. I’m in a  pure state of sober so I’m capable.


“Car Keys. We need to go home.”

Yoona, Albert her squinting eyes and blurry incoherent mumblings, she found her key, throwing it back at me.

“You haven’t consumed your 8 hours booking.” Scent as strong as that velvet perfume, the voice that I could recognize every day. None other than Jessica in her plain attire glory appeared in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter