5

The Red Hood

Seulgi had enough of the flirty things that’s going on between the two people across the lake.

Apparently Joy did not just buy a new shirt and get the stained shirt that she insisted that she will cleaned it for her, Seulgi is 100% positive they might made out in the trying room with how the slight disheveled blonde hair and the smug smirk Joy shone at her when they got out the shop.

“Show off.” Seulgi hissed as she turn her attention back to the original human she is supposed to pay attention to.

K98XotA.png

“Do you believe in grim reaper, Wendy?” Irene look at the direction of the lake, taking on a much of the pretzel Wendy bought her. The girl has insisted to buy the one freshly came out from oven, thus taking a longer time at the bakery shop where Wendy would lead her to look at every bread and pastry in the shop and explain to her their ingredient and how they are made. Irene can sense the distressed from the cashier hearing Wendy’s commentary about one of the bread being too commercialised.

Wendy handed Irene a cup of hot chocolate, one she exchanged hers with when she saw the deep frown on Irene’s forehead when she sipped on the coffee Wendy offered. She stopped from sipping the coffee Irene had as she contemplates Irene’s question. “I believe so? There is many unknown things and phenomenon happen in the world, they might be real just like dragon.”

Dragon. Irene half chuckle half puffed at the thought of people finding the dragon is not as scary and eat people as meal, but she does like shiny things.

“What? You are the one who was asking about grim reaper.” Wendy is half offended, expecting a more understanding from the woman who asked about supernatural beings.

“No. I’m glad you think like that.” Irene admitted. Wendy sensed the sincerity through Irene’s eyes. She wanted to probe further but she mostly won’t get the answer she wants, genie in a bottle is supernatural enough and she treated Irene like an old friend of hers not remembering how Irene is a girl with bunny ears who popped out from a bottle. “You’re welcomed.” Wendy replied shortly and going back to sip on her coffee.

Chirps of birds and quacks of ducks passed by as the sun set on the orange sky. At the far end of the view Wendy caught a glimpse of the rainbow color light. Her eyes lit up, perfected with a imaginary light bulb on top of her head, she took Irene’s hand, startling the girl at the action. “Come the circus gonna perform, it’s only once a while they do that.”

Confused, Joohyun followed the enthusiastic girl with a relaxed saunter, forming a total contrast as Wendy powered walk in front, looks like she’s half dragging the girl and being dragged slow by the said girl at the same time.

 

K98XotA.png

 

“Oh hey, old bear, have you become a rock?” Joy sauntered to Seulgi who was still at the same place, her shoulder wrapped by the arm of the blonde she succesfully hooked. The blonde squinted her eyes at the outfit of the said person, she shrugged the weirdness off and introduced herself. “Yo it’s Hyoyeon. I like your outfit, they look… halloweenish.’’

“She bought it from some kink site.” Joy (quipped).

Hyoyeon replied with an ‘oohh’ sound, Seulgi has corner spasmed on the comment from Joy, but she knows not to  argue if she wants to have her peace. “I’ll go collect other souls first.” She walks away, and pretends that she didn’t heard about the ‘She seriously need to loosen up and get laid.’ comment.

 

A/N: It's my birthday :D Thus we have this update :DD

Anyway I ran out of draft let's see how long I take for the next chapter