10

The Red Hood

“Miss, miss, are you okay?”

Wendy woke up with a slight pain in her head. She sat up and looked around, her dizziness haven’t leave her and she wonder why she would even ride the ferris wheel alone at this hour.  

Why am I even here… I thought I was cleaning grandma’s stuff?

The staff who woke her looked at her with a worried look, a cell phone clutched on her hand with 911 already pre-dialed on the phone pad.

“I’m fine.” Wendy gave a weak smile. She is still kind of dazed as she has missed how the staff babbled about not seeing the another person who went in with her has disappeared by the time the ferris wheel has stopped.

Wendy smiled at the staff for her kindness as the staff offered her to send her to hospital. Wendy rejected it and assured her she is fine when she heard the staff’s boss asked her if all customers has left and ready for closing.

She sat at the bench facing the pool, wondering what has happened today as she has no memory what she has done the whole day.

 

K98XotA.png

 

Eunae was reading “A Guide to be a Perfect Grim Reaper” by Joy, Seulgi’s friend while her mentor is arranging the records for the soul they have to collect during their next shift.

Something couldn’t get off Eunae’s mind so she decided to ask. “Why did you erase her memory?”

“Hmm?” Seulgi answered absentmindedly, her hand was still on her task.

“Son Seung Wan’s memory. The one that saved by the rabbit girl.”

“Ah her,” Seulgi answered, not stopping her task. “Normal human shouldn’t even know about their existence. Especially for Miss Son since the rabbit would not appear in her life again.

“I see.” Eunae answered, the sparks in her eyes shows another thing.

 

K98XotA.png

 

Seung Wan’s life doesn't have any changes after that day, going to college, working part timer, volunteering at pet adoption center.

Not until when her pet cat Podo is sick at the middle of the night one day. She was driving all around the city, looking for any vet clinic that is still working but she couldn’t found any. There is only another bunny adoption center that has their light still on.

Wendy doesn’t have anymore idea so she decided to try her luck and ask if the worker inside have any friend that can help her cat.

It was late night and there is only one worker at there. For Wendy’s luck the girl was a vet herself so Podo was treated immediately.

“She will be alright, she just overate something too much, chocolate I think.” So there’s where my dark chocolate stash gone.

She shakes the doe eyed vet in relief. “Thank you so much, I wouldn’t know what to do if you are not here.”

The girl smiled, shaking her hand in return. “You are welcomed, thought I wouldn’t mind if you want to treat me a carrot cake at Red Velvet Cafe tomorrow? I’m Irene.”

Seung Wan smiled. “I'm Seung Wan, and it is my honor to treat a pretty lady that saves my cat.”  

 

 

A/N: HAPPY BAERLY FOR MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW

And this concludes My Red Hood and it's the end of my multichapter writing life (yass)
Thank you for the subscribes and votes, I wish you enjoyed the fic. And I also thank you for those who have commented in my fic, they motivated me to finish the fic without throwing them away. 
See yall in my other one shot collections :) <3