~1~

N.Flying : Family Version

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Hun chanted, kissing the top of Seunghyub’s head to wake him up. Seunghyub rolled to his Hun’s side and plant his face into the pillow, groaning. He didn’t want to wake up that soon.

“Just 10 more minutes…” Seunghyub mumbled, almost dozing off to his dream land, if not for Hun sliding his own pillow from his head and smack Seunghyub’s head with it. That got him awake.

“W-wha…?”

“Wake up, it’s your turn to bring Seunggu to school. You need to bond more with him,” Hun got up from his spot, walking to the bathroom. Seunghyub yawned, sat up from his bed and scratch his stomach for a while, trying to digest what his husband said.

“Oh yeah, I’ve been neglecting that for a while because of my collab stuff…” he murmured to himself, before getting up and walking to the bathroom, where Hun was busy brushing his teeth.

“I can’t believe he’s not even 4 yet but he’s already trying to learn algebra,” Seunghyub joked, reaching for his toothbrush. Hun smiled, shrugging before rinsing his mouth.

“What can I say, we are blessed with a smart child. And cute. Super cute.” Hun squirts the shaving cream on his palm before spreading it over his chin and mouth.

The day they adopted Hweseung, you can say that he doesn’t need too much help, due to his experience living all his life in an orphanage. He studies by himself, takes care of himself better than Jaehyun (a bonus, because Jaehyun is really messy) and matured way more than his age should be.

They were blessed with a mature and independent child, sometimes too much, but they are trying to make his childish side comes out because he has a family now.

“Should we buy him more toys? Is the LEGO castle not enough?” Seunghyub wonders, biting his toothbrush, thinking about on how to spoil his son more. Hun shook his head, glaring at his husband.

“The LEGO castle was too big, we had to dissemble a few parts of it so it could fit into his room. I told you, his play room was not finished yet, and you bought the toys too early.”

Oh, how they love their son too much, that they used one of the empty rooms in the house for Hweseung’s playroom and got it rebuilt to fit a child’s taste. They even planned for a study room and a walk-in wardrobe room for Hweseung sooner or later, when he has too many clothes to fit into his own wardrobe in his bedroom now.

Seunghyub was too eager to please, he bought the oversized special edition LEGO castle for their son. Let’s just say Hweseung was happy, but Hun was not, regarding how the castle won’t fit into their son’s bedroom. They had to dissemble and make it smaller so that it could fit inside his room at the moment before the play room was ready.

“Seunggu was so happy! I can’t really hide the toys now!” Seunghyub defended himself, trying to appeal as innocent to his husband. Hun keeps his glaring to a minimum but decided to let it go for a moment while he’s shaving.

“Promise me no more big toys until the play room was ready. I can’t even see my son over that big LEGO castle inside his room. I need to reprimand him to lay on the bed instead of that LEGOs floor. He’s going to have rashes, for God sakes,”

Seunghyub grinned, knowing that Hun was not mad at him anymore.

“I promise. Now let me wake him up and attend to his needs,”

And off he goes to Hweseung’s room.

 

“Seunggu...” Seunghyub opened the door carefully, peeking through it before opening it wide. He found his son on the bed, sleeping while cuddling with one of the many small pillows that he owned. This time, it’s watermelon-shaped pillows.

Seunghyub almost squealed at the sight, his son being too cute for his own good.

“Seunggu... wake up.” Seunghyub sat on the bed, gently patting his son’s cheek, pushing himself back from pinching his chubby cheeks.

Hweseung rolled over, muttering something before opening his eyes tiredly. Peering up to his father, Hweseung whined.

“Appa, I want to sleep more...”

Seunghyub heart lurched at the sight, he can’t really deny of his fondness towards the child, he was putty in Hweseung’s hand. But then again, he was more afraid of his strict husband who favours the best education for the baby of the family.

“You have to wake up and go to school, kiddo. You can sleep more after school, kay?” he tries to reason with him, hoping that Hweseung will listen. He used to do the waking up call, but since he was coped with the collaboration projects, he didn’t get to do so much. Now, he was able to return to his everyday duties to spend time with his son.

Hweseung sat up, jutting his lower lips out, rubbing his eyes with his small hands, trying to chase the sleep away. After a couple of minutes of doing so, he looks up to his father.

“Appa not going to work?”

Seunghyub shakes his head. “Nope, Appa doesn’t have work now. Appa can bring and pick Seunggu up from school now. Do you like that?”

Hweseung grinned, nodding at what he just heard. He misses his fathers when one of them are too busy to spend time with him, being clingy as he can, relishing the family love he craves about.

“Let’s get you to clean up. Let’s go!” Seunghyub stood up, pulling Hweseung out of bed gently and running him to the bathroom, helping the kid with his daily routines.

Seunghyub is going to have fun with his father duties today.


A/N: Hello!!! I'm here!!! this story ain't stopping YET! I'm in love with them, their achievements and songs and all and yes, they deserved a completely cute story for them!!!! Enjoy reading!