1: Intro

N.Flying : Family Version

“Hoonie!! Where’s my tie?!!” Seunghyub yelled across the house, running around to look for his tie. He was late for his meeting with other producers for their upcoming discussion about music collaboration for the upcoming comeback of a hit kpop group.

This could be his next breakthrough, he can just feel it.

But he was late for the meeting.

His boss would kill him.

Seunghyub’s phone rang again, his assistant Youngbin’s on the line.

“Hyung, you should hurry up, Hongki hyung would kill me if Dawon make that same jokes about European burger stand again. It’s starting to get annoying for them,”

“just give me a couple of minutes please, get them something to eat or drink or something, I’m on my way.” Seunghyub replied before cutting down the call and run out from his room, only to stumble upon his husband, Hun.

Good thing that they have quick reflexes or both of them would take the time off work again.

“Here’s your tie. And you’re late, again. I hope your boss doesn’t kill you this time.” Hun quickly wrap the tie around his husband’s neck, adjusting it before pushing him down the stairs and to the door.

“Thank you! Love you! Morning Kwangjin hyung! Morning Jaehyunnie!” Seunghyub chants before getting into the car and zoom out of the neighbourhood like no other.

Hun shook his head, before turning to Kwangjin and Jaehyun on the lawn, spending time with each other playing, but more like Kwangjin entertaining his son Jaehyun playing on the kiddy pool.

“He’s late again?” Kwangjin speaks up, looking at the chic younger who was his neighbour for 15 years now. And he can see that everyday was almost the same. But the couple still lives happily ever after, with the constant bickering sometimes.

“nothing’s new. He’s working on a collaboration this time, it should get him to the peak of his career there.”

“I hope he does. He makes good music. It’s time for him to shine, don’t you think Hyunnie?” Kwangjin cooed to his 4-year-old son, who was giggling at whatever his father said.

“appa makes funny voice!” Jaehyun giggled, splashing his water everywhere. Kwangjin ruffled his son’s wet hair, back to entertaining his son again.

Hun sighed and watch the father and son in mild jealousy before going back into his empty house, preparing him for the work that day.

It’s been 5 years since Seunghyub and Hun got married. It wasn’t acceptable to both of their parents at first, but they grew to love the couple in the end, seeing how both of them can stand each other throughout the years.

And how did they meet each other?

Lee Seunghyub is a hardworking producer, working in a small company that grew over the years, writing and producing music for musicians and kpop groups or band around Korea. Their success has been a huge deal, and now they are an established company. People also acknowledged his work, always complimenting him and honoured him for their success.

Meanwhile, Cha Hun is the owner of a famous restaurant that serves delicacies of Korean and Western dishes altogether. His passion for cooking has evolved him from cooking for his family to the customers walking to his restaurant every single day. Aside from having a good-looking face that people somehow mistook him for an idol, Hun is passionate about his career, just like Seunghyub.

Oh, Seunghyub had went to Hun’s restaurant before, but that’s not how they met.

It started when Seunghyub went out to shop for his groceries, because he needs to shop for his weekly groceries. Being a producer means that he has less time to take care of himself, but his neighbour Kwangjin and his wife would always come to help to sort his life out.

And it was his duty to get his fridge stocked with food and items so that he wouldn’t die out of hunger very soon.

And that was when he met his husband, Hun at the carrot aisle.

Seunghyub, who was being mindless and spaced out, decided to save his time and take the whole bunch of carrots in the plastic when someone scoffed next to him, almost startling him.

Seunghyub turn to his right, finding a handsome guy staring at the bunch of carrots on his hand.

“what?”

“are you that lazy? Or are you just oblivious?” the guy replied, pointing to his carrot bunch again. Seunghyub, now finally realizing about what he’s talking about, grit his teeth and put it inside his basket, and that made the guy scoff even more.

“wha-why? It’s just carrots. It’s not your concern,”

“really? Well don’t bother suing the supermarket when you got a diarrhoea or E-Coli. I’m saving you from your own mistake,” that guy turn his back against Seunghyub, moving on with his task of picking the freshest (and clean) carrot out of the pile next to the bunch.

Seunghyub was about to argue again but seeing as the guy seems to know of what he’s doing, he put back the plastic and tap on the guy’s shoulder. The guy turn around, giving a glare before softening his gaze when he sees Seunghyub had put back his carrots and fidgeting a little.

“c-can you help me pick all of these vegetables? I’m not that good at it. I work all the time, so I don’t know much. Usually it’s my neighbour who helped,”

The guy pursues his lips into a thin line for a moment before shrugging.

“very well then. Lucky for you, I’m kind enough to help a fellow person to not be sick.”

After an hour and a half of teaching Seunghyub on how to pick out his groceries, the handsome guy named Hun walks out of the market with a bag of his own weekly groceries, and also Seunghyub’s phone number (Seunghyub insisted).

Hun was not into someone or have time for relationship. He was dedicated to grow his career and already plotting his next special menu for his restaurant, or even thinking of expanding his franchise in the upcoming year, but it all fell down after he met Seunghyub.

Hun could remember the first time they went out for a date, well more like just Seunghyub came over to his restaurant to help for a taste test for Hun’s new item on the menu after work hours. Both of them talked while sampling the food, storytelling about their life and future.

Hun liked Seunghyub, while Seunghyub didn’t go less than that.

They went official a month later, with Seunghyub bringing Hun out to the beach for another date. It was too hot, too dry and everything just , but Hun still said yes to be Seunghyub’s boyfriend.

They were there for everything together, first kiss, first fight, first leap into the mud (as per told by Kwangjin because apparently mud is good for your skin) and also first date night together.

Seunghyub proposes to Hun at his own restaurant himself, with the help of the staffs to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Hun said yes, and for the first time he openly cried infront of everyone (which he threatened his staff to not blabber about this to anyone else) and slide the ring in his finger, and a kiss to his new fiancé.

After 5 months, they got married in a closed ceremony, given that Seunghyub and Hun is a public figure themselves. They almost call the wedding off because of a tight schedule, but managed to perfect everything for their happy day.

Soon after, Hun moved out from his bachelor condo into Seunghyub’s house, where he also met Kwangjin and his wife.

Being married to a great guy has its perks.

Seunghyub is a loving guy, although needy for Hun’s attention because that is his nature. Hun was albeit cold, but warm on the inside. Both of them accumulate quite a fortune for their successful career in line, and for first time in Seunghyub’s life, there was someone to care for him while he was almost dead in his work room.

They have it all, both of them were happy, couldn’t think of any other thing that they wanted more than just the two of them being together.

That is, until their neighbour Kwangjin and his wife are expecting their first born together. That is when Hun noticed that their house is too empty for two people living in it.

Being not able to conceive children (because it’s obvious), Hun wondered if Seunghyub ever felt the same way as he did. But Hun can see the shine of hope in expanding the family when Jaehyun was born.

Seunghyub did spoiled Jaehyun, playing with the little kid whenever he can. So that would make him fond for an expansion, right?

But they never had the time to sit down and talk it out because it’s either Seunghyub being too busy, or Hun keeping it to himself to the point of forgetting it.

Until today, Hun was being jealous of Kwangjin with his son playing together happily.

But then again, would they be able to spend time with their child if that happened?


A/N: Welcome to my humble story! It is a blessing for you to stumble upon my story and took some time to read it. Please, don't let me stop you from getting to know about these boys! onwards!

xoxo