Chapter 1

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And that's a wrap on 'Star Road' Ladies! Well done!"

This has been one of the most fun and exciting experience I ever had! I smile wide at sight of everyone smiling and cheering in excitement. Having to be able to have fun with my band members was simply amazing. I was so nervous when they started rolling, my palms were sweating and my heart was racing, I felt like I was going to pass out! But my fear and nervousness was soon forgotten when I looked at the girls wide smile and the excitement in their eyes. It gave me a warm feeling in my heart. I truly adore them, I feel like we grew closer during this experience.

I chuckle to myself, remembering our vlive tea time experience. Oh, how silly our fans can be, but I am so thankful for them. We wouldn't be where we are today without them. However, I can't shake this feeling that somethings wrong. I gaze around the room smiling softly at all their happy faces, but frown slightly when my gaze lands on Jennie.

Since we wrapped, she has been avoiding my eyes. I tried walking up to her a few times but I would either get called to do something or she would turn around and quickly walk away, leaving me standing there, puzzled by her attitude towards me. But it also made me feel a slight emptiness in my heart, which confused me even more.

'She's probably tired from the shoot,' I thought to myself. I nod at the thought and smile confidently, believing that everything is fine. She's my best friend after all, out of all the girls I find myself being closer to Jennie. I met her first when we were trainees. I laugh softly to myself, remembering how she freaked out when I first entered our dorm. She threw objects that surrounded her at me, yellig for me to get out and that boys aren't allowed in her dorm. She apologized instantly and bought me ice cream as soon as I told her that I was indeed a girl. It was the craziest first experience I had as a trainee, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. After that day, getting ice cream as an apology became our tradition. Just thinking of our first meeting gives me a light sensation in my heart. And I just knew that Nini and I will be okay when we get back home.

Or, so I thought.

As soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter