Whereabout

Yes Or No

"Found him?" Asked Jihoon when he opened the door. But the disappoint look on their look make Jihoon shook his head in disbelief.

"You found him right? Jin hyung. Why don't you say anything? Hyung!" Jihoon slapped Jin's chest while trying to hold his tear.

"Jihoon...... we've search all around the place that he might go. But it's already midnight."

The sky suddenly getting very dark. And rain started to pour very heavily without any warning.

"Then.... where's Taehyung hyung?" Asked Jihoon while others sighed. "Let's not talk about him yet." Hoseok shook his head.

*******

Taehyung ran much faster when it's started raining out of sudden. When he arrived at his destination, he knocked the door like it's going to break apart.

"Who's the hell coming this late?" A girl saying while opening the door.

Taehyung chocked her neck without even a greeting. He went inside and locked the door.

He pushed her hard onto the wall. She hissed and stare at Taehyung like goddamn-what-the-hell.

"Tell me!! You're the one giving Jimin the message right?!" Taehyung shouted right into her face.

"What the hell you're talking about? We're over 3 months ago!!" She also shout the same tone as him.

"But that doesn't mean that you're not interacting with him right? Come on Diane. I'm not that dumb as a prick." Diane's ears became so red hearing the puppet name Taehyung gave him.

But she then smirked.

"Don't smirk like that, !" Taehyung pushed her head onto the wall again.

Diane hold her head that was in pain. And a thick liquid flowed down her cheek.

"What the V?!! I said no then it's a no!!!" She tried to slap him but he grab her hand tightly and flew it over.

"Give me your handphone!!!!" Taehyung stared sharp into her eyes that is his shoulder's height.

"No!!!!" She widen her eyes. "Give me or you give me free tickets." And then Taehyung look at her from head to toe non-stopped since she was only wearing a sleeveless top and short pant.

"I know you are not that kind of person, V. You are naive! Very naive!" Diane said the thruth though.

Taehyung has never been in that kind of situation.

"But still I'm a man, you prick!" Taehyung felt angry and embarrassed for the same time.

"So? I'm not scared of you." Diane smirked again.

But Taehyung finally brushed off her smirk when he pushed her onto the wall and kiss her harshly.

She got no time to avoid that quick. She felt uncomfortable when Taehyung was pushing her too hard. And she started to freak out when Taehyung's wet hands touched her exposed back and then her neck. She's doubting if Taehyung was not kidding

She pushed him hardly but he back up himself. He wiped his mouth and smirked at her reaction. She hissed because her body is now wet because of Taehyung.

She doesn't expect that Taehyung were really doing it. "Give me your phone? Or another good time?" Taehyung felt like punching his own head and mouth.

'Taehyung-ah remember! You're just provoking her. You're not that kind of person! Ahh so unlucky I am that she is my first kiss. Wasted.' He reminded himself.

" your life!" She shooved her phone on his chest and go to sit on the couch nearby.

Taehyung also took out Jimin phone that was with him. He tried to call Jimin with Diane's phone, hoping that it's true.

But the contact appear was 'ing Liar Wrecked My Life'. Not from the unknown number.

"See. It's useless." Diane crossed her leg like a boss. "Who told you to speak? I'm not saying anything." Taehyung gave her handphone back.

"It's clear now. So go brought your away! Or I'll call the police. That you insulted me and hurt me."

Taehyung are still doubting her but he doesn't have proof and he's actually freak a little when she mentions police.

"You think I really want to see your face? Your lips doesn't really worth it." And with that, he stepped his foot out from the house.

"What?? My lips doesn't worth it? Who the hell are you to say that?!!!! Damn you V!!!!" She shout knowing that Taehyung heard it.

When she's all alone again, she giggled non-stopped. "V...... V..... I never thought that you're coming all this way because of that idiot."

"Stupid! The hell that he didn't realise my phone dual sims?" She laugh all by herself again. "Funny starts....."

*******

The next day, the six of them met at the beach, where there is no other people around since it was 4.30 am.

"Taehyung-ah. What did she say? Namjoon asked while Taehyung just shook his head.

"It's no use. I checked her phone." taehyung sighed. Trying to forget what happened 4 hours before.

"You checked thoroughly? Her messanger?" Yoongi just wanted to confirm.

"Not that throughly. I just called Jimin's number using her phone and Jimin saved her contact. Not an unknown."

"And now...... what about...." Jungkook wanted to say something but he paused. "What?" Asked Namjoon.

Everyone focused on the youngest. "We cannot just stand still right. The least we can do is lodging a report." Jungkook continued and others nodded.

"I've think about that and that's the least." Namjoon nodded, agreeing.

"I'm just afraid if he's missing." Others shivered hearing that. Everyone shared the same mind actually although they hoped it'll never happen.

"Let's not waste any time.Let's go!"They walked in group to the nearby police station as planned.

*******

"You're awake!"

As soon as he opened his eyes, he heard a smooth voice said.

"Can you sit?" And he just follow. He slowly try to sit.

"Who're you? Where am I?" Asked he. "I should be the one asking you. I was surprised when you're still alive because you were drown. DROWN you know."

"Drown?" He furrowed his eyebrow and almost fainted when his head started to ache.

"You need a rest. You are awake after 11 hours of coma." She covered him with a blanket.

"Wow, 11 hours are considered as coma." He chuckled in pain. "Well."She smiled and showed her dimple.

"Let's talk later when you're okey. By the way, my name is Kim Minzu."