The Past

Yes Or No

Flashback 3 months ago...

The sound of things fallen down and shouting filled the house or more specific, Park Jimin's room.

"Hyung!!! Opens the door!" Jihoon keep knocking but Jimin shouting is everywhere.

"Cursed you! Cursed you!! Huarghh!!!!" Jihoon panicked hearing that.

"Hyung,please. Opens the door. You might hurt yourself." Jihoon started tearing. Jimin never did this before.

"Hyung......" He tried to break the door since he's not that dumb to think that Jimin's going to open the door.

"How could you make me this bad!!!! Curse you!!" Jihoon heard Jimin said that before a loud sound of shattering glass filled the house and Jimin's room suddenly become quiet.

"Hyung!!!!!" Jihoon shouted and pushed the door the strongest he can for about 3 times before it broke down.

"Hyung......" He covered his mouth with palm when he saw Jimin lying on the floor, unconsciously with shattered glass injuring his feets.

"Hyung, wake up hyung. Wake up!" He slapped his brother's face. "What the hell happened to you? You were good this morning."

Jihoon observed Jimin's face and caressed his brother's hair for awhile.

Jihoon tried to lift Jimin up but his brother has solid body although he is short.

He quickly grabbed his phone and called Jimin's bestfriend, Taehyung.

"Hello hyung. Hyung, you gotta come here right now. Jiminnie hyung is injured and unconscious. I gonna tell you later. Just hurry up please." Jihoon ended the call without even Taehyung saying anything.

"What the hell?" Taehyung on the other line, confused. "Why? Who's calling you?" Asked Jungkook.

"Jihoon. And you know what? He told me to come over quickly because Jimin is unconscious. Wait.... I can't brain this. Let me think for awhile." Taehyung grabbed his own head.

"What?" The other five shocked.

"Tae, no need to think anything. Let's go. Jihoon's calling us is no trick." Namjoon grabbed his coat and walked outside followed by others.

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's collar and dragged him together.

*******

At the hospital, Mr Park and Mrs Park weren't arrived yet.

"Jihoon, what happened?" Jin,being the first one to say anything. "Yeah kid. You gotta tell us what the hell happened." Yoongi interrupt.

"Yah, watch your mouth." Namjoon glanced at Yoongi back but Jihoon shook his head since he knew Yoongi.

"I was napping on the couch. Calmly, alone because I was alone in the house. Mother and father were still working."

"What about Jimin?" Hoseok interrupt.

"I don't know. But before he went out, he was like usual. I mean himself. You understand me right? He told me that he was going to meet Diane Noona." Jihoon stopped because Taehyung suddenly got up and his face looked so pissed off.

"I've already expecting this. I told Jimin countless time about the prick but he never believed me." Taehyung bursed into rage.

"Yah, you little! Let him finish the story won't you." Jin stared at Taehyung sharply.

Taehyung just shook his head unbealiving and sit down back. He covered his face with hands to calm himself.

Namjoon gave Jihoon a signal to continue.

"And then, out of sudden, I was awake because I heard things breaking and fall down. Together with Jimin hyung shouting non-stop."

"I was... very panicked and I knocked the door hard and asked if he was okay. But he didn't answer me and keep shouting hysterically. Until finally I heard a loud glass shattering sound and suddenly it got so quiet. After that, I broke the door and checked on him before I called Taehyung hyung." Jihoon finished explaining before sighing.

Everyone silent, observing the story before Taehyung once again stand up.

"I'm gonna meet that prick and don't ever thinking of stopping me." Taehyung went away while others startled. But Yoongi does follow.

"Wait. Let me joined you because it's been a long time since I last used my fist." The both shared the same mind but not the same idea.

Others just let them be because they know it's useless to try stopping them.

*******

"You prick!" Taehyung shout as soon as the call linked. "What the ?Who is this?" Asked the girl on the other line.

"What the hell did you do to Jimin?!" Taehyung ignored her question.

It was all silent before the sound of her laughing filled the car. Yoongi, as the short-tempered he was,he snatched Taehyung's phone and curse everything he know.

" you! it! What the hell so funny huh?" But hearing she laughed more hysterically, make his ears became so red.

"Where the you are huh?! I'm gonna ed you up like how you ed Jimin." Yoongi shout and Taehyung at his side was also trying to control his own emotion.

"Hahahaha!! V, Yoongi... the both of you are so naive. But I didn't expect that useless Jimin is much more naive than you! Hahahaha!! Come find me if you know where I am. I dare you!" And then the call ended.

"What the ? You know Taehyung? It's been very long time since I curse this much." Yoongi hit his head on the car's window.

"And you know what hyung? She deserved that." Taehyung said and started driving his car.

"Diane."

She turned around while still laughing. "What?" Asked she.

"You were just using that idiot all this time?" Asked the girl before.

"Of course! What do you expect then?" She chuckled.

"It was all my plan all along since the start. But I didn't know that he is this dumb.  Hahahahahaha! You also think it's funny right?" The other girl grinned.

"I'm proud of you!" And the tiny room was very noisy with the two psycho girls laughing hysterically.

Flashback ended.

"Jihoon-ah. You alone? Where's your hyung? Dinner is ready." Mrs Park furrowed her eyebrows when Jihoon just shook his head and flopped on the courch, looking devastated.

Mrs Park had no idea of what was happening. She stopped her duty and slowly reached his lovely child.

"Did your brother do something weird again?" Jihoon changed his position to let his mother sit beside him. He didn't answered the question.

"No mom. It's worse than that. Owh, you cannot know this early. "Jihoon muttered and wiped his tears away.

Her mother caressed his hair and hugged her son dearly. "It will be okey my love. Although I don't understand what you're talking about, but trust me. Everything will be okey." And Jihoon really hoped that it's true.