Prank

Yes Or No

"Help!! Help me!! Anyone help!!!" Jimin shouted when another two big man in the room suddenly dragged him away.

"Helly, closed the door." Minzu instructed but she needed to say it loudly since Jimin was too loud.

"Helly!! Help me!!" Jimin almost cry when Helly just keep his head down and locked the door.

"Put him on the bed!" The two men, somehow just threw him on the bed.

"No no! Don't kill me Minzu-ah!!! I'm innocent! Please.... I beg you..." Jimin keep shaking his head and crawl all the way to wall. His tears flowed down his cheeks and he swear, it's the first time he felt like it's better to kill himself.

Minzu just stand still a meter away from the bed and look at him with her straight face.

"Please Minzu-ah!! I.. I have.. a brother and parents! My friends also! They might be worry about me missing. So please... I beg you!!!" He shouted again with his husky voice.

"Heez... You are too loud." Minzu make the face of her and Jimin hide under the blanket.

Minzu smirk when she lost the eyecontact. 'Let's see how long you're going to be like that.' She murmured.

Jimin was still in the blanket, crying so hard that he almost got a sore throat.

Time pass by as it became so quiet. Jimin take a deep breath before he started to peak through the end of the blanket. There are only Minzu and Helly in the room.

"What are you looking at?" Minzu widen her eyes and showed her fist. Jimin wasted no time hiding in the blanket and cried again.

Helly slowly laugh. "Helly... Shhhh! He can hear it." She mouthed to Helly and he quickly covered his mouth.

"Yah! For how long you're going to hide in that?" Minzu hide her smile while saying that.

"Until... y.. yo... yo... you go! Go away! Go away from me!" Minzu and Helly quickly covered their mouth as they can't hold their laugh anymore.

"Yah, how can I go away? This is my room. You're the one lying on my bed." Minzu thought she has to ended the game and just laugh it all.

"Wait what?!!" Jimin kicked the blanket away and stand up on the bed.

"Hahahaha you're so funny Jimin!" Minzu laugh non-stopped like a crazy.

"Great job, Helly!" Minzu high-five Helly and the older just chuckled himself.

"What's going on here?! Helly!!" Jimin stared at them in disbelief.

"Is this some kind of prank or what?"

"Sorry Jimin. I just told Helly to freak you out a little bit and he did a really great job!" She praised him and Jimin can't believe his reality.

"Are you kidding me?" Jimin asked. "What?" Asked her back.

"About everything."

"We were just freaking you out. Really." Minzu glance towards Helly and he just rose his shoulder.

"Were all lies? Please tell me it's all lies."

"Unfortunately. It's not lies though. What Helly told you were all true." Minzu sat down back.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha." Jimin laughed awkwardly. "You better say that this is kind of prank too." Jimin shook his head.

"Can you please relax. Just sit. You're going to fall down like that." Minzu gave a warning.

"I can't relax if- Ohw wow!"

Minzu and Helly both shut their eyes since Jimin really did fall down the bed and knocked his own head on the floor.

"I told you. You okey?" Minzu came closer. "No! Don't come here. I'm still doubting you. Ah it's so hurt!" He murmered the last sentence.

Minzu chuckled. "Miss, here's the first aid." Helly was ready with a first-aid kit on his hand. He prepared it beforehand.

"Just calm down okey. I don't kill anyone that's so innocent." Minzu ignored his warning and took the first aid kit with her.

"I said don't come here!" Jimin accidentally slapped her without realise and she scoffed. In a second, she hit the back of his neck once and he fainted.

Helly covered his mouth. Well, he's already expected that.

"Oopps... I'm so sorry Jimin. But that's a habbit when someone shocked me." Minzu panicked.

"Miss, he's knocked out." Helly told her the main point. "Maybe I was too.... hard?" Minzu glance towards Helly and he rose his shoulder like usual. "I'd expected that."

Helly carefully tried to lift Jimin back on the bed but he can't.

"I'm sorry miss but I can't lift him. He's too packed." Helly apologised.

"Owh, it's okey. I can." And with that she lifted him and put him back on the bed.

"Wow.... I'm a little surprised." Helly chuckled and so she is.

"He's incredibly heavy."

"Helly, can you keep your eye on him? I have some little jobs to do. But I will try to finish it quickly. If he ever wake up, just try to calm him down and answered all his dumb questions okey. Do what you need to do." Minzu grabbed her coat and smirked.

Helly nodded his head and opened the door for his miss.

"Eih this little funny guy." Helly murmured and take a sit on the couch there.

*******

"Help me!!"

"You scared the freak out of me!" Helly almost fell down the couch when Jimin suddenly wake up, shouting around.

"Owh Helly. Where's Minzu?" Asked Jimin observing the room.

"Miss wasn't here since the early morning. You suddenly fainted on the stair." Helly lied.

"I fainted? So.... were all just DREAMS?!" Jimin grabbed his head that's started to ache.

"What?" Helly furrowed his brow.

"Owh nothing. Glad it's all dream then." Jimin lied down back.

He touched his face and grateful that it's all dream. He trusted that until his finger touch his forehead that's bandaged.

"Wait a minute....when did I ever had this." He rubbed it a bit hard and hissed.

"Ahh!!!It's hurt!"He mouthed the ''.Helly slowly chuckled.

"The injury is still new. Helly, do you know about this?" Jimin turned his gaze to Helly with shock.

"What? Asked Helly again.

"You lie right?" Jimin shook his head rapidly in disbelief.

"Ok ok. Calm down and let me explain." Helly grabbed Jimin's hand in attempt to calm him and slowly lie him on the bed back.

"Fine."