New Mission

Yes Or No

Jimin was annoyed when the sunlight hit his face. He forcefully open his eyes and cover his eyes with his palm while slowly sitting and leaned his back.

He lost in his thought before hearing a sudden knock. "Yea?" He responded and the door slowly opened and stand Helly there. With his usual warm smile.

"Oh Helly. Good morning." Jimin smiled while rubbing his eyes. Helly snield back before nodding. "Good morning too. Breakfast is downstair. You should eat." Helly said and chuckled by the guy that was half-awake.

"Yeah I should. Thanks for calling me. I'll go down. Just.....5 more minutes." Jimin whined a little before he felt his eyes heavy again.

"I'll wait downstair then." Helly smiled before closing the door and walked away leaving Jimin alone in the room.

Just before  he fell asleep again, the sunray hit his face once again. He's annoyed that he whined in anger. He stand up and walked to the curtain. He roughly closed them before rubbing his eyes again.

He doesn't feel sleepy anymore and blamed the sunray for it. He casually walked outside the room and downstair. Without changing the pajamas he's wearing.

Helly chuckled by how casual Jimin is and pour him some tea. "Thanks." Jimin gave him his sweet smile before sipping it.

There are pancakes and sandwich on the table which made his stomach started growling. He slowly picked up the spoon and the fork before started eating.

"Ermm these are delicious. Who made these?" Jimin asked with his mouth full of pancakes.

"It's miss." Helly hide a laughter when his naughty mind began to imagine Jimin's reaction.

Jimin choked his food and coughed. Helly quickly handed him a glass of water which he was already prepared.

 "Th...thanks! I forgot she tell me that she cooks herself." He gave an innocent smile before continuing eating but it much slower than before.

"She told me to tell you that she didn't put poison in that so don't worry." Helly reminded.

Jimin that was hearing silently nodded.

"Ermm by the way, where's she?"

***********************************************

Taehyung sipped his coffee his friend gave him a minute ago. He walked into the lift and just before it's going to close, a hand stopped it from closing and that surprised him. He almost dropped his cup and it burned his finger.

"Ahh it's hot!" He whined. And quickly changed his hand. He didn't realise the woman that was entering the lift before she suddenly handed a tissue that she brings with her.

"Th....thank you." He slowly said before taking the tissue and wipe his fingers. He realise he never seen her before. But he just kept quiet until the lift opened. Without saying anything, he walked out and leave her alone.

As soon as the lift closed, she took out her phone and dialed a number. The call linked and she lower the volume.

 "Someone has been identified as Kim Taehyung. Yes. I'll keep my eyes on him. Don't worry." She hang up and adjust her clothes. When the lift opened, she walked out.

**************************************************

"Miss, you're early today." Helly was surprised to heard the door being opened and Minzu coming in.

"It's just an undercover mission. Not that hard." Minzu gave him a smile. "Can you make me some tea. It was hot outside." She fanned herself while taking a seat.

"Yes." Helly smiled before walking to the kitchen. Leaving Minzu alone with her papers in her hands.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked when he walked downstair. "Just work. What about you?" She replied while her eyes are still on the paper. 

"I thought I needed some water." Jimin made an excuse and quickly walked away.

Minzu sipped her tea that Helly put beside her and took out her phone. She dialed a number and waited patiently.

"Hello. Hey, I need more information about this guy."

"Yeah. Kim Taehyung. Yeah, he's right."

"Okey. I'll be there in 35 minutes." She hang up and looked up to see Jimin with Helly walking together.

She stand up with her papers amd grabbed her car key. "Are you going somewhere?" Jimin asked with a frown. She just walked in and and want to go out again? 

"Yes. I have some jobs to do. Why?"

"You want to follow me?" She raised her brow. Jimin looked speechless before he remembered Helly telling him that she might want to work with him.

He didn't want to follow her. But a part of him told him to follow her. He started to feel curious of what kind of job she does.

"O..ok okey." He stuttered. Minzu didn't look surprised and just stare at her watch. "Go change. We don't have much time."

Jimin wasted no time running upstair. "Are you sure about this Miss?" Helly asked in concern.

"Don't worry Helly. I know he's bored so why not." Minzu gave him an it's okey look. Helly then nodded with a smile.

"I'm done!" Jimin shouted and run downstair. He has both nervous and excited looks all over his face.

"Take care." Helly reminded. "Don't worry. I'm a big boy." Jimin said with a grin.  Minzu and Helly look at each other with a disbelief face.

"Are you sure?" She asked Jimin.

"What?" Jimin asked back, not knowing anything.

"Nothing. Let's go." She shook her head and gave Helly a secret look. Helly chuckled and waved to them.

"Where are we going though?" Jimin asked after wearing his seatbelt. Minzu slowly drive.

"You can't follow me inside though. You have to wait outside later." Minzu was focused on her drive that he didn't even see Jimin pouting.

"Then, why did you want me to follow me earlier?" He showed his disatisfied face. 

"You're the one following me." Minzu said and Jimin scoffed. He looked outside with his little pout. Minzu glance before silently chuckled. She took something from her handbag and handed it to him.

Jimin didn't want to look but when he take a glance of it, his eyes widen. "It's handphone." Jimin stared at her. He slowly grinned. "I'll drop you here. I'll call you when I'm done" Minzu hide a smile.

"Yes! Thank you Minzu-ah!!!!!" Jimin went to hug her and that surprise her. She almost let go of the stering and quickly push him aside. 

"You almost got us into an accident!!"

"I'm so happy!!!"

*****************************************

AUTHOR NOTES:

Today is Taehyung Day you all and I just finally posted it today. I know no one like this story though but it's okey cause I write this for fun. Thank you for who's reading these.