Chapter 6

Yes Or No

The six buddies gather at the beach again but far away from other people to gain some privacy. All of them had a serious face without a single smile which is odd.

"It's all your fault! You told us to keep it a secret from Jimin but what now?" Jin, being the oldest among them started while pointing to Taehyung. His eyes was very sharp that hit directly to the heart.

Taehyung bite the end of his lips which caused it to bleeding. He glared back to Jin which clearly shown that he's pissed off.

"Jin hyung, be patient." Namjoon tried to calm the two down. Or to be exact, he's calming himself.

"You also kept a secret from Jimin, hyung." Jungkook interfered and give a stare to Jin that smirk in disbelief.

"So, you're blaming it on me then?You're doing the same! In fact, all of us did. We each has a secret that only Jimin doesn't know!" Jin bursed in anger which is very rare since the eldest usually keep quiet and so patient.

"It's all Taehyung's fault!" Jin blurted while still pointing to Taehyung.

Taehyung can't take it anymore and went to Jin. He grabbed him by the collar which startled the elder. Taehyung looked at his hyung which he respect all these year with a hateful gaze.

"It's not my only damn fault! I've already told him countless time about the ing prick but he never believe me! Although I didn't explain it further but still, I told him. But you? If you ever care about him, you should have betrayed me and tell him the ing secret!" Taehyung yelled right in front of his face and pushed him away. Giving him a death stare.

"Stop it all of you! It's getting noisy here." Hoseok fed up with the sudden intense.

"So, who's fault is it?" Jin speak once again.

"It's not anyone's damn fault! It's our fault together, Jin!" Yoongi yelled and everyone stare at him. Especially Jin when he dropped the 'hyung'.

His red face looked like it's gonna burst in any second. "Can you just stop it hyung?" He pleaded with his shaken voice, trying to hide his anger.

Jin take a deep breath before looked up again. He started to realise his mistake and feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry. Taehyung, would you forgive me?" Jin went to Taehyung and tried to hugged him.

Taehyung tried hard to pushed him away but then give up and hugged his elder tightly. He bursed into tears since he can't hold it back.

"I'm so sorry. We should have discussing it. I'm sorry to make our situation more complicated." Jin slowly patted him before pulling of the hug.

He turned his head from others and stare at the sea.

They were all silent but it was more calming that way.

"Let's...... let's discuss. Fairly." Namjoon finally said as he be the first one to break the silence

"Yeah. That's the best thing to do." Hoseok nodded in agreement. Others also looked up and nodded.

They looked to each other on who's speaking first.

"Where else Jimin would go? All of us know that he dislikes being alone. Even with Diane, they usually go to the places we usually go together." Taehyung said while sniffing. He already stopped crying and put on the serious look back. Other guys continued the topic.

"Well, that's your secret Taehyung. You spied on them the whole time. I can't expect that if I was Jimin." Hoseok chuckled as he responded to Taehyung.

"What about you? You lied to him saying that you were trapped in the old building behind the abondoned park. But actually you trapped yourself and hide the key. Just to mess up his date with Diane." Jungkook interfer and all of them chuckled. Hoseok give him a grin and a cocky look.

Jungkook relief when he succeed to make his hyungs better. As the youngest, he's freak out when his hyungs fight with each other especially when Jin yelled at him earlier. Seeing their good relationship, he doesn't want it to be wasted.

Yoongi started talked again and went back to the topic.

"Taehyung-ah, I know you investigate everything about that -"

"Yoongi, watch your mouth." Jin cut him off. Yoongi nodded his head while rolling his eyes. "Yea hyungnim."

He looked at Taehyung back. Taehyung blinked his eyes to Yoongi and he continued. "But I think, you miss something."

"What do you mean? I guess we know all about her like she cheats on Jimin and how many boyfriends she has." Hoseok give Yoongi a weird look before looking at Taehyung who frowns.

"I don't know why but my heart keep denied when you say Diane has nothing to do with the message." Yoongi explain his uneasy while rubbing his chest.

"Urmm to be honest, I'm thinking the same." Namjoon admit and other quickly agreed.

Taehyung dazed for awhile as he recalled the night again. When he checked her phone.

After 5 minutes of thinking, something come into his mind and he gasped.

"Why? You remember anything?" Jungkook asked when his hyung suddenly showed them a panic face.

He keeps on biting his lips and not enough with that, he bite his nail.

"I.... I think I........" He stuttered.

"Are you okey? Why are you shaking, Tae?" Namjoon grab both his shoulder and make an eyecontact with him.

"Is it possible to have two numbers at the same time?" He asked and other guys furrowed their eyebrows.

"Well nowadays, there are many phone like that. Why? Don't tell me......" Jin stopped and dazed. Everyone turned to Taehyung. "Hyung......" Jungkook called.

"I think...... I did make the biggest mistake in my life. I never know about the two numbers." He scratched his hair roughly causing it to be messy.

"It's called dual-sim card. But usually when you called someone, they will popped up to choose which number you're using." Namjoon explained to Taehyung.

"I think I was rushing too fast but when I think it again, I admit I did left something." Taehyung's feet shaken as he fell down himself.

Other guys sighed and went to hugged him altogether. They patted each other's back and encourage themselves.

"Let's not mad at each other again. We're gonna settle this like a professional." As the eldest, Jin represent their heart which all of them nodded.