Memory Lost

Yes Or No

"Good morning miss. Would you like a tea?" An aged man smiled to his miss. Well, a young one.

"Owh,sure Helly. Urm... the strawberry one." She smiled for a second and take a sit on the table while reading the newspaper.

"Anything for you miss." Helly bowed politely and excused himself to the kitchen.

"The third victim of the serial killer found in the backyard of his own house." She read the newspaper with interest.

"Here's your tea miss." She glance towards him slightly and nodded." Thank you, Helly." She take a sip and continue read the stuff.

"Err Minzu-ah." At the same time, the man she rescued yesterday suddenly appeared out of nowhere and were standing next to Helly.

Helly widened his eyes when he heard the man just call his miss by her name.

"Helly. Can you please excuse us for awhile." Minzu flipped the news over and Helly quickly followed her instruction.

"Sit down first." Minzu smiled. "What are you doing out here? You gotta rest." She looked at him playing with his sleeve.

"I have gotten enough rest." His eyes started wondering around looking at the large living room. 'Wow.... is this even a house.' He thought.

"What's your name by the way?" Minzu pushed her tea towards him and he just drinks it.

"Park Jimin."

She nodded her head. "What a nice name." Jimin smiled slightly hearing that.

"So?How did you ended up drowning?" His smile disappear and he sighed.

"I.... I can't remember a thing. The last thing I remembered was..... I just threw myself in the beach." Jimin expected the worried look on Minzu's face but she looks as usual.

"Glad I found you then." She rose one eyebrow. "But how?" Asked Jimin.

"I was doing my job and I saw you floating on the surface. And I just... helped you. Brought you here with the help of my people." Minzu doesn't explain further.

"What kind of job were you doing at the beach though? It was night." Jimin doubted her.

"You will know it later. I'm busy today. We can talk again tomorrow or anytime I'm free." She stood up with her genuine smile.

"If you need anything, you can ask Helly. You know, the beard man earlier." Jimin nodded his head rapidly.

"Good boy." She showed her dimple once again and went away.

Jimin stayed on the chair, thinking. "Where's my phone missing? Arghhh it must be  damaged by the water." He smacked his own head.

"Why the hell I tried to kill myself?And how did I forget?" He rubbed his chin many time as he was thinking.

"Good morning sir. Miss had tell me to check on you. If you have anything to know, just ask me. I'm Helly." Helly bowed his head.

"Just call me Jimin, Helly. Come. Have a sit." Jimin pointed towards where Minzu was sitting earlier.

Helly chuckled slowly. "I'm sorry dear but I can't do that. Miss might kill me." Helly whispered the last sentences. "What?Kill?" Asked Jimin, unbelieved.

"You don't know who she is?" Asked Helly, surprised. "No I'm not. I just know her name." Jimin shook his head.

"Well dear. Let's talk somewhere private." Jimin furrowed his eyebrow before following Helly.

"Do you work for her?" Asked him while on the way. "You mean miss?Yeah. I've been working for this family for the longest I can and miss is the third. By the way, are you his boyfriend?"

Jimin widen his eyes. "No! I just knew her yesterday. When she saved me." Helly's turn to shocked.

"Really? Then why are you still alive then?" Jimin surprised when Helly said that and looked at him with shock expression.

"Wh...what.. what do you mean?" He stutter. Helly shook his head before he pulled Jimin into a store room.

"Dear. You really don't know miss? I mean who she really is?" Helly offered a chair for Jimin to sit.

"No. I really don't know anything. Helly, can you please tell me everything about her?" Jimin pleaded. His eyes travelled around the store. Even the store is as big as his bedroom.

Just what the heck.

"She is the daughter of Mr Kim Yugyeom. The CEO of the Kim Company. But he is also the biggest drug dealer. But now, Miss is the one doing it. But not just that. She's also killed people." Jimin can't believe his ears.

"W..wha... what?!" He almost shouted. "Didn't you realise? She smiled while reading the news about the third victim of the serial killer. That's her job too." Jimin's mouth gap apart.

"Then why didn't she killed me?" Asked Jimin and even Helly doesn't know why. He just shake his head because he's confused himself.

"Maybe she wants you to work with her."

"What?" He scoffed. "Or else? Who knows." Helly rose his shoulder. "Hurmm... why me?" Asked Jimin.

"I don't know dear. Just listen to whatever she says okey. I've known her for a long time. She's actually a soft heart girl. She killed people because she was taught since she was teen. Maybe..." Helly paused.

"Maybe what? What are you talking about? Wait...wait.I... I.... I can't brain this." He messed his own hair.

"Dear.... calm down. As long as you do what she wants, you're okey." Helly calned him down. He slowly took a deep breath.

"Continued what you said, Helly." Jimin showed the devastated face of him.

"Maybe you can help her, dear. Showed her the right path. She can't keep lived in this kind of life. She has many people targetting her." Jimin's mind knocked out for a second.

"Urmm Helly. I think we must go now. I'm afraid if her people saw what we are doing." Jimin stand up and are ready to open the door.

"I think it's better for me to stay in the room for awhile." Jimin whispered. "Wait dear. Which room?" Asked Helly.

"I guess it's the guess room isn't it." Helly furrowed his eyebrow. "If I'm not wrong, the maid clean all the guest room this morning and you were not around." Jimin's stomach suddenly growled.

"You okey dear? Mind if you show me where's your room?" Helly shake Jimin's shoulder softly.

"Sure. Let's go." They walked up the stairs. And it suddenly got quiet.

"Jimin."

"Erkk...." Jimin slowly turned behind with a nervous smile. Helly bowed to his miss.

"I guess you know me already?" Minzu smiled but somehow it looks creepy. Well, to Jimin,it is.

Jimin felt like fainting when Helly suddenly grabbed his hand and followed where she goes.

And it is the room he's staying.