IF WE ARE MEANT TO BE!!!

My Favourite Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At College's cafe:

"Eunjung,  why did you ask me to come here?  You said it urgent.  What it is? " Sehun just seat. 

"You know me?" Eunjung ask him.

"Of course,  you are Ham Eun Jung. Why did you ask this? You are weird. " Sehun look at her. 

"Ani. You know me before i know you.  You know Nickhun?  Baek Hee? " Eunjung show her the picture.

"Eunjung, chebal.  Let's me explain to you." He hold her hand. 

"Mian.  I don't want to hear anything. Please let me calm down.  Please stay away from me. I hate people who told me a lie.  You just same like him. He said he like me.  But he can't forget Baek Hee.  Both of you like Baek Hee and not me.  I just resemble her.  I am not her. " Eunjung left Sehun. 

"But, i really like you.  The moment i saw you at Korea. I admit that i can't forget Baek Hee yet but i slowly forget her and keep in mind that both of you is not the same person.  I like you alot.  Eunjung,  please." Sehun tried to told her. 

"Mian.  But,  i don't even love you more than a friend." Eunjung continue to walk.

After that day, Eunjung don't even look at Sehun.  She make like he doesn't exist. 

One Year later :

Eunjung finally finished her study.  She went back to Korea. 

"Noona,  what's your plan?  Working or rest at home for a while." Myungsoo ask her sister. 

"Good question.  I got a job already.  I applied it last semester and i just got an email from that company.  I will start soon.  I am lucky right? " Eunjung smile. 

"Daebak.  You got job from this company?  Nk Company?  One of the most successful company in Korea. You are lucky. " Her brother said. 

 

                       ********************

Today is Eunjung's first day at work.  She dress properly like an office woman. Her hair was a bit long than before. 

"Daebak.  But noona,  can't you wear high heels?  You can't wear sneakers anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter