I am CONFUSED!!!

My Favourite Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At College.

Eunjung saw Nickhun and she tried her best to avoid him. Nickhun seem to hate her.  He never come to her. Nickhun really close with Hyuna.  They always eat together and holding hands. Eunjung feel so hurt. At the same time, she was thinking about Jongsuk.  He kiss her last night. Hye Sun will comeback to Korea next week. What will she told her?  Hye Sun love her like own sister. 

Eunjung walk alone to home after class.  She stop at bus stop and still thinking of something.

"Why did you are the one who my brother like. Why did you are between us. Why did you remind me to Baek Hee? " Nickhun was there.  He look at Eunjung but Eunjung don't know.

                                     

                    ************************ 

Eunjung make a decision to meet Jongsuk that day. 

"Oppa,  mian.  Let's forget about our feelings. I don't want hurt Hye Sun unnie. Before this i just like you because you always there for me.  You take care of me.  I fall for you, ani maybe i just like you like my own brother.  Mian. Tomorrow Hye Sun unnie will arrive here.  Let's be friends again like before.  Both of you promise to get married after she comeback." Eunjung almost cried.  She then run from him. 

The next day:

Eunjung walk alone to her college's cafe. She was so hungry but there no place to seat.  She found an empty place but besides Nickhun. At first she refuse but she don't have any choice. She seat beside him. Nickhun secretly look at her.  After that he wake from his seat and go.  Not long after that he come back with banana milk and give it to Eunjung. "Take this." He then walk to class. 

Eunjung just look at him. "Khamsahamida. " Eunjung said slowly.  

They don't talk to each other but Eunjung always look at Nickhun secretly. 

Eunjung was so busy help her parents at their laundry shop.  Her brother, Myungsoo also help them. 

"Noona,  your friend come." Myung soo told Eunjung.

"Waeyoo? " She ask. 

"Ham Eun Jung. " A girl come close to her. 

"Unnie.  Hye Sun unnie." Eunjung was so happy.  She run to her and hug her. 

"How are you?  You look so thin."She touch Eunjung's cheek. 

"I am okay.  I am just a bit busy with my class.  Unnie, you look so pretty." Eunjung look at her. 

"Let's accompany me today.  Please. " Hye Sun smile. 

"To where? " She ask. 

"Just follow me." Hye Sun hold her hand and take Eunjung to her car. Eunjung just foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter