SHE IS ADORABLE!!!

My Favourite Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Khun, wake up.  You are late. Everyday you are late to class.  Today is your first day at your new college and you should be in semester one.  If you don't make any problem at your previous college, you already graduate next year." His mum mumbling about him. 

"Omma. I don't want to study.  We already rich.  Why i need to study.  I will work at father's company soon like Jong Suk hyung." He continue to sleep.

"Wake up. I said ppali eronaaa. Before your father come here,  you should wake up now." His mom loud her voice.

"Arasso." He take the towel and going to shower.

First Semester. 

Eunjung was in her class.  She just reading the book. She is a bookworm and always with book.

"I am Hyomin." Hyomin introduce herself to Eunjung. 

"Eunjung.  I am Ham Eun Jung." She smile. 

"May i seat beside you? " Hyomin ask. 

"Sure." Eunjung replied. 

"Are you staying at hostel?" Hyomin ask. 

"No.My house is near here. Are you staying at hostel? " Eunjung ask. 

"ani. My parents house is near here. I heard you are the one in this class who got a scholarship ship.  You know this is a high class college and only rich students from a rich family enter this college."Hyomin said it arrogant. 

"I know. But my teachers ask me to apply here. And i got it.  Maybe i am qualified to come here." She smile. 

"Omo, Khun oppa.  He is here too?  I am making a great decision to study here." Hyomin so excited. 

"Who is he? " Eunjung look at Nickhun.  He was cute.

"His brother is a best student here. His family was really rich. He is mix Korean and Thai." Hyomin told her. 

"He looks older than us. Is he also 20?"Eunjung curious.

"Aniyaa.  He 24. He study abroad before but i have no idea why he come here and repeat semester."Hyomin said. 

"I see." Eunjung look at him. Suddenly Nickhun look at her.  Their eyes meet. 

"Khun oppa.  Here.  Come here." Hyomin called him. 

"You are here too? " Nickhun walk towards them. 

"Dae. I miss you.  How about your brother? I never meet him after he finished high school."Hyomin said. 

"He just work at my father's company. He is doing well.  You should come to my house.  You can meet him there."Nickhun said.  He seat beside Hyomin. 

"Great.  I will go there when i have a free time. Oppa,  she is my friend. Her name is Eun Jung.  She was the only student who got scholarship to study here." Hyomin introduce Eunjung to Nickhun. 

"Ahh.  So, she is not from rich family? I see." Nickhun look at her. 

"So what?" Eunjung wake up from her seat and find another place to seat. 

"I am just joking. Why is she so arrogant?  Because she was the only person who got a scholarship here? " Nickhun said. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter