I LOVE YOU!!!

My Favourite Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun went to Eunjung house that day,  he meet with her brother. 

"Did Eunjung at home? " Nickhun ask.

"You are the one who always waiting for her everyday right? " Myungsoo ask. 

"Yes. May i know where is her? "Nickhun ask. 

"She is at hospital. She got a high fever so sudden." Myungsoo said. 

"Chincaa? Okay thanks." Nickhun quickly go to hospital. 

 

After 15 minutes, he arrived at hospital.  He went there by bus.  He quickly go at the counter and ask the staff to check where is Eunjung's ward. He saw Jongsuk was there first.  He then turn around and walk away from them.  He was so hurt when know that he was the last one who know about Eunjung. 

While Jongsuk keep looking at Eunjung face. 

"Why did you always got sick. Since i know you, you always sick. You make me can't left you.  I really want to told my parents that i like you and want to marry you. I want to take care of you. " He hold her hand.  Since he meet Eunjung, his life feel so completed.

"Oppa. You can go home now.  I will take care of her. " Hye Sun just arrived. 

"Gwenchana. I will stay here with you." Jongsuk said.

"Oppa. I am here and i can take care of her. You come again tomorrow. She is still sleeping." Hye Sun said. 

"Arasso.  I go home now. " He followed Hye Sun advice. 

The next day:

Eunjung finally can discharged from hospital.  She resting at home. 

"Noona,  your friend come yesterday and ask about you.  Did he meet you at hospital? " Myungsoo ask his sister. 

"Ani.  Who is that? " Eunjung clueless. 

"That one who always waiting for you outside everyday." He said. 

"Nickhun?  But he don't come to meet me." Eunjung feel upset. 

A week later Eunjung can go to college as usual. She meet with Nickhun on hef way to college.  She then walk pass him and he followed at her back.  Suddenly Nickhun take her bag and hold. 

"Let me carry for you." He said nicely. 

"Khun?  Did you come to visit me at hospital? " She ask.

"Ani." He lied. 

"I thought you come."She feel upset. 

"Don't get sick anymore." He suddenly hug her from the back. Eunjung shocked. She remain silent while her heart beat faster. 

"Khun?  Waeyo? " Eunjung start to speak. 

"I lost her before but i don't want to lose you.  You know how hurt i feel when i lose her? I feel i want to die. When i meet you i feel alive."  He said. 

"Khun?  Are you okay?  You look so pale." Eunjung turn her body towards Nickhun. 

"I feel like i want to die.  My heart want to explode.  Eunjung,  help me." He suddenly fainted. 

"Khun,  khunn.  Wake up,,  ppaali eroena." Eunjung panicked.

The next day:

Nickhun was awake.  He realized that he was at hospital. 

"Eunjung. " The first name he called was Eunjung. 

"She is not here.  I already ask her to go ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter