I Really like her!!!

My Favourite Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gwenchana? " He ask Eunjung. 

"I am good." Her face looks so red. 

"Carefull.  You are so clumsy." He said.

"Mian.  Let's go to college." Her face was so red.

"Let me carry your bag." Nickhun take her bag.

"Khun?  May i know who is Baek Hee?  You keep said her name when you meet me." Eunjung stop in front him. 

"She is someone who make always make me smile.  The day i saw you, i saw her in you. This is her picture." Nickhun take Baek Hee's picture from his wallet. 

"How can our face really look a like. Khun, where is her?  I want to meet her." Eunjung smile. 

"She already passed away." His voice suddenly become weak. 

"Mian. I don't know." She apologize. 

"Yahh.  Not your fault. kajaa.  We will late to class." He suddenly grab Eunjung's hand.  Her face suddenly become red. 

"Nickhun. I am not Baek Hee unnie." Eunjung ask him to realease his hand. 

"Mian." After that they walk to college. 

At college:

"Khun oppa. Why did you come to college with her? Oppa kajaa, let seat with me." Hyuna come and ask Nickhun to go with her. 

"But,.." He can't finished his word. 

"Gwenchana. You can go with them." Eunjung smile. Nickhun look at her but he can't do anything.

He just look at Eunjung from behind. Eunjung is always alone. He sympathy for her. 

After class all.

"Oppa,  accompany me and my friend today.  We will going to watch a movie. " Hyuna ask. 

"Hyuna, mian.  Oppa got something to do." He decline her offer. 

"Arasso.  But you need to come to my house tomorrow. It's my birthday party." She smile.

"arasso. " He reply quickly and left her after that.  He wondered around to find Eunjung. 

"Eunjung." He finally found her. 

"Why did you seems so tired." She saw that Nickhun sweat a lot.

"Yahh.  Why did you don't wait for me?" He angry. 

"Don't you want to go out with Hyuna?" She ask. 

"who said that? Let's eat.  I am hungry after run." He suddenly hold her hand. 

"Mian.  I have something to do.  I need to meet my friend." She said.  Nickhun's face look so dissapointed. 

"It's okay.  We can eat together another day." He then walk alone. 

That night Eunjung meet Jongsuk. 

"Mian,  i am late." Jongsuk just arrived. 

"gwenchana." She smile. 

"Because this is my fault.  So,  you can choose what you want to eat. My treat." He smile. 

"Oppa. Saranghaeyo." She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter