I MISS YOU!!!

My Favourite Girl!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years later. 

Jongsuk and Hye Sun finally get married.  Eunjung went to their wedding day.  She just come to say goodbye because she will further her studies abroad (Japan). 

"Chukahamida Unnie, oppa." Eunjung smile to bride and groom. 

"Don't you want to meet Khun?  He is inside. He just arrived this morning ."Jongsuk ask.

"Gwenchana oppa. I should go now.  I don't know when i will comeback but i will comeback for sure. Don't told him that i come." Eunjung smile and she left them not long after that . She refused to meet Nickhun because she will left him after that. 

"Hyung,  mian i fallen asleep again. Chukahamida,  Hyung,  Hye sun.  Oh,  i mean Hye Sun noona.  You are my sister in law now.  Welcome to my family noona." Nickhun smile. 

"You should get married too." Hye Sun said. 

"I want too but it's not the time yet." He smile. 

"You already finished your studies. What is your next plan? " Hye Sun ask him. 

"Dad want me to help hyung at office and i will start working soon." He answer. 

 

                         **********************

The next day,  Nickhun went to Eunjung's place.

"Yes, may i help you sir? " A girl ask him when he enter the laundry shop. 

"Is Eunjung here? " Nickhun ask. 

"Eunjung unnie? She is not here." That girl said. 

"Who are you? Her sister? " He ask. 

"I am Boram.  Her cousin.  I just started working here.  Why? " She ask. 

"Ohh.  Where is Eunjung? " He ask. 

"She go to abroad yesterday. She got an offer to study over there." She said.

After heard that,  Nickhun going out from their place. 

"Why did she left like that?  I come back for her.  Now she left." Nickhun upset.

He went home with a broken heart. He meet Hye Sun when he enter his house. 

"Why did you look so gloomy? " Hye Sun ask. 

"Eunjung left me." He answer. 

"She come yesterday at our wedding. I ask her to wait for you but she refused. She just come for a while before going to airport." Hye Sun said.

"Maybe she really don't want to meet me. " He said then heading to his room. 

"Your love is really complicated since you were kids." Hye Sun sigh. 

While at Japan:

"Hi,  you are the new student right? " A boy come near Eunjung. 

"Yea. Wait. Are you Korean too? " Eunjung ask that boy.

"Dae. I am Sehun.  Oh Sehun.  You can call me Sehun. " He introduced himself. 

"Ahh.  I am Ham Eun Jung. Nice to know you." She said. 

"I have meet you before. Your family open a laundry shop right? " He ask. 

"How do you know?  I never see you before. " She become curious. 

"I always sent my clothes there.  My house is not far from your house.  B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter