TWO

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

The weekend went by quickly, and it was already Monday morning before school. Jungwoo was finishing up getting ready when suddenly he got a text from Lucas, which was unusual in the mornings before school.

 

Jungwoo opened his texts and saw that Lucas sent a voice memo. He pressed play to listen to it. In the recording he could hear Lucas saying, “I’m outside your house, hurry let's go!”

 

Jungwoo dropped his phone on his bed really shocked. Why the hell was Lucas suddenly coming to his house in the mornings to go to school with him? Jungwoo rubbed his forehead, feeling a bit frustrated, “more false hope,” he mumbled.

 

Jungwoo shook those feelings off and threw his jacket over his shoulder before running downstairs. False hope? He was happier than anything, he didn’t care.  He was realistic, yet he’d still let his feelings go wild.

 

Jungwoo opened the front door, and there stood a well-clothed Lucas. He was scratching his head while moving from his heels to his toes. Jungwoo smiled but brushed it away, the moment the taller boy looked to him.

 

Jungwoo acted as if he didn’t care, and leaned onto the front door, “Why are you here?” he said kind of looking off into the distance, waiting to hear Lucas’s reply.

 

Lucas smiled, and placed his hand above Jungwoo on the door, leaning in close “I just...felt like it.” he laughed.

 

Jungwoo tried his best not to blush while looking at Lucas inches away, and before he knew it, Lucas had him by the wrist.

 

The door slammed behind Jungwoo, as Lucas dragged him away. He looked up to Lucas who was grinning as the sun hit his face perfectly. He felt as if everything was in slow motion, and a moment of happiness fled over him. But deep down he knew how wrong these feelings were. He’d need to confront his feelings sooner or later, just...not today.

 

Jungwoo stopped Lucas, and pulled away from his grasp, stopping in place. Lucas looked back to Jungwoo feeling confused.

 

“Why the hell are we running, do you think I want to be running at 7 in the morning?” Jungwoo said pretending to be annoyed.

 

One thing Jungwoo often did with Lucas, was pretend to be angry or feel annoyed because he didn’t want his feelings to show. He didn’t know if Lucas knew about his feelings, heck he was confused as heck at the moment about the whole situation. He knew for a fact that if Lucas didn’t know, he sure as heck wasn’t going to let him know because it’d most likely ruin their entire friendship. But everything was just so confusing.

 

“Sorry, just not sure if we were going to miss the bus you take to school.” Lucas apologized.

 

“We won't be late,” Jungwoo said with a half smile.





 

Mark dragged himself into class, only moments before class was to start. Very typical of him to come in around this time, or even a bit late. He just wasn’t a morning person. He glanced towards his two friends who were, of course, inches away from each other whispering into each other's ears.

 

Mark walked over and reached over the other student sitting in the seat next to Jungwoo, and grabbed Jungwoo’s hair with his index finger and thumb, pulling him away from Lucas as a joke. “Morning es,” he laughed, then walked up to the front where his seat was.

 

Mark could hear Lucas’s laugh and Jungwoo winning as he went to sit down in his seat. Class started quickly after.

 

Soon enough lunchtime came, and before Mark could get up to go to his friends, he and another student, Donghyuk were called up to the teacher. It was never good news to be called up on Monday mornings by the teacher, he knew exactly what was coming.

 

“Its your turn to clean the classroom after school this week,” the teacher said with a smile.

 

Mark groaned, causing the teacher to glare at him. He quickly put on a smile because he’d probably get in trouble otherwise.

 

“Oh and Mark, you will also be the one to take the HW and paperwork to where it needs to go every day. Thank you,” The teacher said, before exiting the class.

 

Mark and Donghyuk looked to each other and sighed, then went on their way.

 

Mark walked back towards his two friends groaning the whole way there. While Lucas and Jungwoo were just pointing and laughing at him.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Shut up, just you wait until you two have to do it as well.” Mark said sitting down next to Jungwoo.

 

“Wait, so does that mean we won't be hanging out on Friday?” Jungwoo said pouting his lip.

 

“We can,” Lucas smirks, causing Jungwoo to slightly blush.

 

“Nope, we’ll hang out on Saturday. It’ll be nice to go hang out somewhere other than Jungwoo’s room,” Mark laughed. The other two nodded, and laughed along with Mark.

 

The end of the day came quickly, and Mark dreadfully got up from his seat along with many other students, but of course, he had to stay while everyone else got to go home. He sadly waved goodbye to his two friends, then met up with Donghyuk.

 

The two stared at the list of things they needed to do. To both Mark’s and Donghyuk’s surprise, it didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter