FIVE

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

It was the next day, almost 2 when the boys had planned to meet up. Jungwoo was getting ready, and feeling really excited about the day. He’d have to admit tho he was incredibly excited to hang out with Lucas outside of his own home, Mark as well.

 

Jungwoo looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He pulled the hem of his shirt down to straighten it, then pulled his jeans up a bit on his waist. He looked good, he felt good. He then walked over to the edge of his bed and sat down. He bent over and grabbed his shoes that were sitting a few feet away from the bed, and put them on. Right as he was tying up his last shoelace, his phone began to ring.  

 

He quickly leaned back up and grabbed his phone and answered it, noticing it was Mark. “Hello,” Jungwoo quietly said with a Smile. He could hear Mark huffing on the other end.

 

“Hey, Jungwoo, I’m going to be running a little late. I have to do a quick errand for my parents before I come. It won't be too long.” Mark said taking breaths.

 

“No worries. You don’t need to rush, I’ll see you soon.” Jungwoo replied feeling a bit worried that Mark was pushing himself too much.

 

“Thanks, see you,” Mark replied then hung up.

 

Right as Jungwoo began to put his cell phone away, the doorbell could be heard from downstairs. He wondered if it was Lucas, or maybe the mailman. Either way, he quickly ran downstairs to answer the door.

 

Jungwoo swung the door open in excitement, and there stood a smiling Lucas. Just the sight of Lucas made him smile. He swiftly pulled Lucas into his house by the wrist, shutting the door behind. Lucas was taken aback by Jungwoo’s actions, but he enjoyed them nonetheless.

 

“Someone’s really fired up today,” Lucas said as Jungwoo let go of his wrist.

 

“I am!” Jungwoo exclaimed, “Doesn’t it seem exciting that we are actually hanging out someone other than, well my room. It’s our first time!”

 

Lucas couldn’t help to admit that Jungwoo looked really cute at that moment. Oblivious of how he was feeling he just admired the boy as he went on.

 

“Well, me and Mark, we've hung out at different places before, but us, we haven't.” Jungwoo got a little nervous as he ended his thoughts. Did that seem a bit weird?

 

Lucas smirked, “Oh, so are you excited that you get to hang out with me, especially.”

 

Jungwoo tilted his head a bit thinking of how to respond, “I mean…” But before Jungwoo could even finish his sentence, he was cut off by the other boy's actions. Before he knew it, he was in a situation, he’d never thought he’d be in unless for some sort of celebration.

 

Lucas couldn’t help himself, He cut Jungwoo off, quickly taking him by the wrist, and pulling him into a hug. Lucas held the smaller in his arms, and within seconds Jungwoo was holding Lucas back. Lucas felt something inside him explode, but he wasn’t sure what exactly this feeling was, he was just happy, a kind of happy that he could say he never felt before.

 

Jungwoo leaned his head down on Lucas, it just felt so right to be in his arms, and for a split second he felt as though everything could turn out fine, that is until he thought about what Mark had said to him the other day “You can’t ever tell him.”

 

Jungwoo slowly parted from Lucas, and with a weak smile he said, “Mark’s going to be a bit late, he’ll be here soon.”

 

Lucas was slightly confused why Jungwoo had parted so quickly, but then again it might’ve been awkward if they had stayed any bit longer. Lucas nodded, then turned towards the living room. He sat down on one of the couches and patted the seat next to him, gesturing for Jungwoo to come to sit.

 

Jungwoo walked over, but instead of sitting in the seat next to Lucas, he sat on the couch across from him. Distance was better.

 

The two chatted as they waited for Mark to arrive.





 

After about twenty minutes Mark came stomping up to Jungwoo’s front door. He wiped the bit of sweat on his forehead before knocking on Jungwoo’s door.

 

Jungwoo excitedly opened the door as he did Lucas earlier, but immediately froze at the sight of a tired looking Mark, “I told you not to rush!” he said feeling worried, “come here,” he pulled Mark inside and pushed him down on the couch next to Lucas.

 

Lucas was a bit surprised himself, he didn’t know the reason Mark came late but seeing him like this, he felt a bit concerned as well.

 

“I’m okay,” Mark argued and began to get up from the couch, Lucas pulling him back down this time.

 

“You can say you’re okay, but we’re not leaving until you get some rest,” Jungwoo said looking straight at Mark. Lucas agreeing.

 

“Really guys,” Mark said, the two nodding in response, “Fine, but five minutes, I don’t want to waste any more time than I already did.”





 

After giving Mark some time to rest, the three of them finally went on their way. The walked down to the bus stop and waited for the bus. It took about another five more minutes, but before they knew it they were on there way downtown.

 

On the quick bus ride to their destination the three tried to figure out what to do, but rather they decided to just go with the flow, and just see what happens. They had no idea what was in plan for them that day, but they were excited to see what that day would bring them.

 

The bus came to a gentle stop in front of many shops, and the three of them walked out of the bus. It was quite busy since it was a Saturday. Many people, and families roaming the streets enjoying their weekend just as the three of them planned themselves.

 

They glanced around at the different shops, trying to see if anything stood out to them, and the first thing they noticed, was a video game shop a few shops down.

 

Mark excitedly tapped Jungwoo’s arm, and pointed ahead, “Let's go there the game shop!” Mark exclaimed. He was more than excited to go look around in a video game shop. It’s not like he already had enough games, but another wouldn’t do any harm.

 

Jungwoo smiled, “Yeah, we should pick out a game we can play together when we hang out.”

 

Lucas nodded, then began to pull Jungwoo and Mark towards the store.

 

The three of them walked inside the game store, and Mark immediately ran over to some section and started sifting through the different games. He definitely knew what he was doing.

 

Lucas put his arm around Jungwoo’s shoulder and the two walked to a section that had games that fit Jungwoo’s gaming console. The two looked through a few games and honestly weren’t too sure what to get. Lucas liked games, but he wasn’t someone to know what video games were good or not, same with Jungwoo, especially since most of his games were gifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter