ONE

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

It was lunchtime at school, the best time of the day. Mark got up from his seat in the front and walked back to his friends Jungwoo and Lucas in the back. The two of them were sharing a lunch box Jungwoo often brought every day. Lucas sat behind Jungwoo, and they shared the food on his desk. Mark sat down in a seat next to Jungwoo which was previously occupied by some other student who probably went to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

The three of them had been friends for about a year now, although Mark and Jungwoo had been friends since their freshman year. It’s crazy how fast time flies because this year was the year they’d be graduating from high school. The only reason Mark came to be friends with Lucas was because of Jungwoo.

 

Jungwoo had been acquaintances with Lucas for a while because they always had class together. One day Lucas apparently got in a huge fight with his friends which caused him to stop hanging out with them. So that's where Jungwoo came in. He was kinda just always there for Lucas, so soon enough they finally got past the acquaintance zone and became friends. Jungwoo had introduced Lucas to Mark soon after.

 

Nothing bothered Mark about Lucas, he liked Lucas, he still does, but it wasn’t until recently he started being really careful about Jungwoo being so close with him. Jungwoo is gay, he likes guys. Everyone in school knew this because of how open he is about his uality, even Lucas knows this. About a month ago Jungwoo confessed to Mark about how he’s in love with Lucas, and that he’d tried so hard to suppress his feelings but he couldn’t help them anymore. Mark would be completely fine with this except the fact that Lucas is straight. He couldn't necessarily assume, but judging from the fact that he’s only ever dated girls, and only talked about girls makes him think he must be straight. Did Jungwoo not think about that? He probably did, since he did say he was trying hard not to fall for him. Mark didn’t really say anything to Jungwoo about it the day he confessed, but they hadn’t talked about it since.

 

One thing that also made Mark so angry about their relationship was that it always seemed like Lucas was leading Jungwoo on. There’d be moments where Mark would pretend he wasn’t paying attention and he noticed Lucas touching Jungwoo’s cheeks, or his hair, and even his thighs. One time he swore he saw Lucas reach for Jungwoo’s hand and just hold it for a few seconds. There was probably so many other things that Lucas had done that Mark just hadn’t seen.

 

Mark had even confronted Jungwoo one time about it. He had asked if there was actually anything going on between the two, and when Jungwoo replied no, Mark got angry and said that that’s exactly the reason you couldn’t help yourself from liking him, because of how Lucas acts with you.

 

Jungwoo had admitted the way Lucas acts with him is a bit skinshippy, but he always excused it for his personality. Personality, my , Mark had thought to himself, if he were naturally like that then why was he never like that with anyone else. Mark didn’t say anything else though, he didn’t want to fight with him.

 

Mark excused those thoughts, and looked to the two taking turns eating from the lunch box, Jungwoo occasionally fed food to Lucas, Lucas returning the favor as well.

 

“So, Jungwoo, are we going to your house after school?” Mark asked right as Jungwoo fed a piece of fruit to Lucas. They often hung out on Fridays especially nowadays since this was their last year of high school.

 

“Yeah,” Jungwoo said, Lucas nodding.

 

 

 

 

Later when they got to Jungwoo’s house, they came in, took off their shoes, and ran up to Jungwoo’s room which was on the second floor. Jungwoo had a pretty big house, heck his room had its own space for a Tv chill out place.

 

Mark ran to the couch and quickly the tv. He grabbed the game controller off to the side and put on a game they had always played whenever they came over. Lucas and Jungwoo sluggishly walked over leaning on each other, Lucas’s arm around Jungwoo’s shoulders. They always sat down on the floor in front of the couch because the couch was only big enough for two people and neither of them wanted to make the other sit on the floor while the other sat next to Mark. Mark wasn’t complaining, more room for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter