Chapter 26 to Chapter 30

Agent Hyo Yeon The Series

Chapter XXVI – Revenge

“You?” Hyo Yeon said when she looks at the woman that is standing at the door.

“My respect to you is high because I know your skills but seeing you like this, hopeless, I am doubting your skills.” The woman said while untying the rope.

“Thanks.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Not yet. We need to leave here. And we only have 1 minute.” She said.

They get out of the house exactly as the house explode.

They ride the car and leave the place.

“Who are you really?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Agent Park Bom of WGCo., London Branch.” She said.

“Why are you helping me?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Someone asked me to guide you in this mission and before you came here, I am already doing my mission.” She said.

“Who is it?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“It is confidential so I can’t tell you.” She said.

“So, the reason why I always see you around Super Junior because you are helping me?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Ne and because of me lurking around, you even suspected me.” She said.

“Sorry. It’s just that, you are mysterious. And both you and CL got wound on your left legs.” Hyo Yeon said.

“The truth is… I was the one who attacked you while you’re sleeping.” She said.

“What?” Hyo Yeon is shocked.

“I am just testing your skills but I didn’t know that Agent Onew will come and shoot me.” She said.

“So, it wasn’t CL?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Ne. I’m sorry.” She said.

Bom stops the car.

“Where are we?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“The place where you can rescue the Super Junior.” She said. “That’s where she brought them.”

Bom took something out.

“Mr. Park gave this to you. He said that it will help you.” She said while giving the samurai to her.

“Thank you.” Hyo Yeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I can’t believe that before we die, we are still together.” Ryeowook said.

All the 13 members of Super Junior got kidnapped.

“Don’t say that! We will all escape here. I am sure Hyo Yeon will save us.” Eunhyuk said.

“But she wasn’t our bodyguard anymore.” Sungmin said.

“She came back but before we see her we already got kidnapped.” Leeteuk said.

“Then, I’m sure she will come.” Siwon said.

“Too bad but your bodyguard will not be able to come.” CL said.

“What do you mean?” Kibum asks.

“As of now, your bodyguard is already burning along with my house.” CL said.

“No!!!” they shout.

“Yes!” CL said.

“What do you want from us?” Leeteuk asks.

“I want you to die!” CL said.

“We thought that you are our fan.” Hankyung said.

“No. I will never be your fan.” CL said.

“Then, why are you killing innocent people?” Kibum asks.

“It is part of my revenge.” CL said.

“Revenge? Why?” Heechul asks.

“2 years ago, a family got in to a car accident because of a reckless driver.” She said.

“What is she talking about?” Ryeowook whispered to Yesung.

“I don’t know.” Yesung whispered back.

“That family was going on vacation to celebrate their halabeoji’s 70th birthday but because of the inconsiderate driver of a van, their happy vacation became nightmare when their car fell on the cliff.” She said. “No one survived except for the girl who managed to jump out of the car before the car fell.”

“And that girl was you.” Leeteuk said.

“Yes.” CL said.

“Why are you telling this story?” Kang-in asks.

“You still don’t know. No wonder you’re the dumb one in the group.” CL said.

“Don’t you get it? We’re the one who killed them!” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu, what are you talking about?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Remember the first time you got your driver’s license 2 years ago? We stole the van from Manager Kim and had a road trip. We were drunk that time. We got out of lane and almost hit the van but the van avoided us but only to be fell on the cliff. You didn’t know what happened because you are all busy and noisy. I saw what happened but I tried to tell you but you didn’t listen. I just saw the news the next day. No one witnessed the accident and there’s no CCTV there.” Kyuhyun said.

The Super Junior were speechless. They didn’t know that there was something tragic happened because of them.

“Now is the right time to get my revenge.” CL said.

The Super Junior are shock. They don’t know if that will be their end.

“Let me see. Who will going to die first?” she said while holding the katana. “How about the dumb one?”

She points at Kang-in.

“Me? Oh no! I’m not the dumb one.” Kang-in said.

“Let them go!” Hyo Yeon shouts from the entrance.

“Hyo Yeon!” they shout.

“Good job. You really prove to me that you are really a great agent.” She said.

“I don’t need to prove anything. Besides, cats have 9 lives, don’t you know?” Hyo Yeon said.

“Too bad I will consume all your remaining lives.” She said.

“Let see if you can.” Hyo Yeon said.


Chapter XXVII – Saving the Super Junior

Hyo Yeon and CL fight while the Super Junior cheer on her.

“Those weapons are not meant for killing!” Hyo Yeon said while fighting

“I don’t care! All I want is revenge!” CL said.

“It is just an accident!” Hyo Yeon said.

“No! My family wouldn’t die if not because of them!” CL said

“You should’ve told to the police.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Police is nothing when it comes to justice. Their agency will pay the police to shut up!” CL said.

Hyo Yeon and CL stop for a moment. Both are panting. And that’s when they feel the wounds that they made to each other.

Hyo Yeon had a small cut on her left cheek and a cut from her left arm.

CL had a cut on her left arm and on her side.

“You are a great fighter, CL. If you will join us, you will help lots of people.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Are you crazy? I want them to die not to save people.” CL said.

“I know deep inside of you, you are a kindhearted person. Do you think your family wants to see you like that? What about your grandfather?” Hyo Yeon said.

“Shut up!” CL shouts and attack Hyo Yeon again.

This time, Hyo Yeon didn’t make a move. She believes on CL. She knew that CL can be good again.

When the katana is getting closer to Hyo Yeon, a guy blocks it.

Both Hyo Yeon and CL were shocked.

“O-Onew?” Hyo Yeon said.

Onew faces Hyo Yeon but he fell down on the floor.

Hyo Yeon holds Onew and let him lie on her lap.

“Why did you do that?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Because I don’t want you to get hurt.” Onew said.

“Stupid. I can take care of myself.” Hyo Yeon while crying.

Onew wipe her tears.

“I’m your best friend and I will always protect you.” Onew said. “Don’t cry. No matter what happens, I am always here for you.”

Hyo Yeon nodded.

“I’m lucky that I met you.” Onew said.

“Stop talking as if you’re going to die. Hang on there and I will bring you to the hospital.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Ok… Sa… rang… hae-” Onew whispered before closing his eyes.

Hyo Yeon stands up and wipe her tears.

“Enough is enough, CL. I don’t let you kill again.” Hyo Yeon said.

“It is either you kill me or I’ll kill you.” CL said.

Hyo Yeon attacks CL again but this time she is not going to use the samurai.

“Are you insulting me? Fight with a weapon!” CL said while fighting Hyo Yeon.

But Hyo Yeon didn’t say anything. She is just fighting CL.

She kick her. Punch her.

CL released her katana because she is already weak.

“What are you waiting for? Kill me already!” CL shouts.

“No. I am an agent not a killer.” Hyo Yeon said. “I want you to straighten your life. Everyone has the right for second chance including you and the Super Junior.”

“CL, I am sorry. I know that my apology can’t bring your family back but I am sincerely apologizing to you. I will surrender myself to the police and pay the sin that I did.” Eunhyuk said.

“We are also apologizing. If we just listen to maknae, your family’s death got the right justice.” Leeteuk said.

Everyone apologized to CL.

CL kneels down and cry.

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, appa. I’m sorry, eomma. I’m sorry, halmeoni. I’m sorry, halaeboji.” CL said.

Then, they heard the siren of the police cars.


Chapter XXVIII – A Great Agent

Hyo Yeon woke up because of her handphone. Still sleepy, she answers the call.

Noona! He’s awake!” it was Taemin’s voice.

“Really?” she asks.

Ne! Come here! Hurry up!” Taemin said.

Hyo Yeon throws her handphone on her bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon is running in the hallway and almost bump to Eunhyuk.

“Sorry!” she said in a hurry.

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asks.

“He’s awake!” Hyo Yeon said.

“Really?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. Wanna come?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hospital…

As soon as Hyo Yeon and Eunhyuk arrived, Hyo Yeon hugs Onew.

“Ouch!” Onew said.

“Mian.” Hyo Yeon said.

“It’s ok.” Onew said.

“Gomaweoh.” Hyo Yeon said.

“For what?” Onew asks.

“For not dying.” Hyo Yeon said.

“I can’t die easily.” Onew said.

Hyo Yeon smiled.

Onew finally noticed Eunhyuk.

“How are you?” Onew ask.

“Fine.” Eunhyuk said. “Good thing you’re alive. The members can’t wait for your recovery so we can hang out in the bar.”

“Wait! I thought you two are not in good terms?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Who told you?” Onew asks.

“Kyuhyun.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Let’s just say we have a very bad beginning.” Eunhyuk said. “Besides, he saved you.”

“But you saved her first.” Onew said.

“Ok. Enough of that.” Hyo Yeon said. “I’m glad that you two are now close. But Onew, how did you know where we are?”

“Because of me.” Bom said when she enters the room.

“Agent Bom!” Hyo Yeon said.

“Before I saved you in the house, I already called Agent Onew to inform him the location of the Super Junior.” Bom said.

“Thank you, Agent Bom.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Don’t thank me. I am just doing what she said to me.” Bom said.

“She? Who’s she?” Hyo Yeon asks.

Bom opens the door and a woman enters the room.

Hyo Yeon almost dropped her jaw when she recognizes the woman. The woman that she never thought she will see again.

“Good to see you again, Agent Hyo.” The woman said.

Hyo Yeon runs to the woman and hugs her. She can’t help but to cry.

“Is it really you, BoA unnie? I am not dreaming, right?” Hyo Yeon said.

“I’m real.” The woman said.

Hyo Yeon looks at the woman’s face.

“But how? I saw the headquarters exploded.” Hyo Yeon said.

“I managed to get out just before the explosion.” BoA said.

“But why didn’t you showed up?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“God knows how I wanted to see you as soon as regained my strength but it is TOP who told me that it is better if I should stay away from you.” BoA said.

“Away from me?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“TOP knew that you will be a great agent someday but it will only happens if you can stand on your own without my help and you already proved it.” BoA said.

“But I am not a great agent. I failed my mission.” Hyo Yeon said.

“You didn’t. You are only fail the mission if I and my members are already dead but we are still alive. Even though our manager fired you, you didn’t give up and saved us in the end.” Eunhyuk said.

“A great agent will do everything to finish the mission even if he or she failed in the middle of the mission.” Bom said.

“And because your mission is a success, you are now the top agent in Asia!” BoA said.

Hyo Yeon feels happy about it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Everything is back to normal. CL is now in jail but she already forgiven the Super Junior and she will not push charges against Eunhyuk. All she wants is to start a new life.

The Super Junior and Hyo Yeon’s friends from Warrior Goddess Company had a party to celebrate Hyo Yeon’s successful mission and being the Top Agent.

“Congrats, Agent Hyo. It is not easy to be the Top Agent in Asia.” Yuri said.

“Thanks. I still can’t beat the top agents of Canada Branch.” Hyo Yeon said.

“You’re immortal if you can beat them.” Yuri said.

On the other side of the place, Sandara, BoA and TOP are talking.

“I really didn’t believe them when they told me that you’re dead because I didn’t see your body.” Sandara said.

“I know but still, you’re the one who replaced my position as Agent Hyo’s guardian.” BoA said.

“I didn’t replaced you. I am just your Officer-in-Charge.” Sandara said.

BoA laughed.

“Anyway, what’s with the black eye, Boss TOP?” BoA asks.

“I punched him because he kept it a secret that you are alive.” Sandara said.

BoA laughed.

“I think your profession is wrong. You should be an agent not a scientist.” BoA said.

“No. I love my lab.” Sandara said.

“I thought you love my house?” TOP asks.

Sandara hit TOP on his stomach.

BoA laughed again.

Meanwhile, the guy agents are talking to each other.

“So, Onew, when are you going to confess your feelings for Hyo?” Key asks.

“Why are you asking me that? Ask Minho.” Onew said.

“Pass. I know my status to Hyo.” Minho said.

“Onew hyung, if I were you, I will make my first move before monkey hyung make the first move.” Taemin said.

“I need some fresh air.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon is sitting alone while Bom and Yuri are dancing.

Eunhyuk joins her.

“What are you going to do now? Now that your mission is over.” Eunhyuk asks.

“Just do my report then maybe I can now have my vacation. My mom is waiting for me.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Are you still going back here in South Korea?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t know. The company always has this shuffle every once a year. I am not sure.” Hyo Yeon said.

“If you come back, will you let me to-”

Hyo Yeon’s handphone rings.

“Excuse me.” Hyo Yeon said and left before answering her handphone.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Onew is in his car to think what his friends said. He loves Hyo Yeon but is it right to tell it to her? What about their friendship?

“I’d better to try it than regret it later.” Onew said.

But when he is about to leave his car, he saw Hyo Yeon running towards her car and just leave.

“Where is she going?” he asks.

He is about to follow him when Minho called.

Where are you?” Minho asks.

“I’m still outside the bar.” Onew said.

Boss TOP wants to see you.” Minho said.

“I’m coming back.” Onew said.


Chapter XXIX – The Wedding

1 year later…

London…

“Hyo, let’s go! We’re all gonna be late for the wedding!” a tall, dark and handsome guy wearing a white suit calls her.

I’m coming!” she shouts back from her room.

After few minutes, Hyo Yeon wearing a peach long gown came down the stairs. She almost trip herself good thing the guy catches her.

“Woah! Easy! The wedding will not start without you.” The guy said.

Hyo Yeon rolled her eyes.

“Hey, love birds. Can we go now?” a man asks from the front door of the house.

“We’re coming, dad.” Hyo Yeon said and walks towards her father.

“Besides, Doojoon and I are not love birds. We are just friends.” Hyo Yeon said.

“I know but I am still hoping.” Her father said.

“Too late for that, uncle.” Doojoon said.

Doojoon opens the car’s door for Hyo Yeon.

“Besides, there’s no chance I will fall in love to an agent.” Hyo Yeon whispered to Doojoon before getting in the car.

“Onew will get angry if we’re late.” Doojoon said when he get in the driver’s seat.

“We won’t.” Hyo Yeon said.

Doojoon starts the car.

“You’re so beautiful, honey.” Hyun Joo said.

“Thank you, mom.” Hyo Yeon said.

It’s been a year since Hyo Yeon received a call from her mom. Hyo Yeon went back to London thinking that it was emergency. She even forgot to say goodbye to her friends. And when she arrived to their house, her dad and his relatives are there to apologize.

Hyo Yeon became busy helping his father in his company and there she met Yoon Doojoon. The vice president of their company. Both of them have secret jobs that from time to time, they still do it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What’s with the traffic? We’re gonna be late if we can’t get out of this traffic.” Doojoon said.

“Why don’t you check what’s the cause of this traffic?” Hyo Yeon’s dad asks.

Doojoon get out from the car to check what’s going on. After few seconds he came back.

“Bunch of fan girls are blocking the van. Some kind of boy group, I think.” Doojoon said.

“Onew will get mad at me if I am late.” Hyo Yeon said and get out of the car.

It didn’t take long for her to see the cause of the traffic.

“Excuse me!” she said while squeezing herself to the girls just to get close to the van.

And when she got close to the van, she knocks the driver’s window.

The driver opens the window.

“Will you please move the van? You’re disturbing the others.” Hyo Yeon said.

“I’m sorry, miss. But the fans doesn’t want to move.” The driver said.

Hyo Yeon is losing her temper because of the fans scream and the heat of the sun.

“Yah! Shut up!” Hyo Yeon yells at the fan.

“Hey! Who are you to order us?” one of the fans asks.

“You don’t know me but if you don’t want to get hurt, better move it.” Hyo Yeon said in her scary tone.

“Ha! You don’t scare us!” the fan said.

Hyo Yeon is counting number inside of her head to calm herself. As long as she want, she doesn’t want to hurt a teenager.

“Kim Hyo Yeon, is that you?” a familiar voice from the inside of the van said.

Hyo Yeon turned around and saw Super Junior’s manager inside the van next to the driver.

“Mr. Kim, you are there? Then, the boy group is the…” Hyo Yeon said.

The window on the passenger’s seat at the back opened.

“Noona!” Kyuhyun shouts.

The girls scream when Kyuhyun showed himself.

“What are you doing here?” Hyo Yeon asks but only to get annoyed when the fans are pushing him just to get close to their idol.

“Yah! Stop it!” Hyo Yeon yells.

The girls stop.

“We had a concert here last night and we were about to go on tour but the fans are following us.” Kyuhyun said.

“I see…” Hyo Yeon said.

“You look beautiful with your gown. Where are you going?” Kyuhyun said.

“Wedding and if I don’t get out of this traffic, I will be late and Onew’s gonna kill me.” Hyo Yeon said.

“No problem.” Kyuhyun said. “Just go back to your car and leave it to us.”

“Ok.” Hyo Yeon said and go back to the car.

“Well?” Doojoon asks.

But before Hyo Yeon answers him, the fans left the road and move to the street.

“Finally.” Doojoon said and start to drive the car again.

Hyo Yeon meanwhile retouches her make-up.

“Honey, do you know the people inside the van? They are following us.” Hyun Joo asks.

“Yes, mom. Onew and I know them.” Hyo Yeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inside the van…

“Do we need to follow her?” Ryeowook asks.

“Noona is getting married, might as well witness it.” Kyuhyun said.

“For a bride, she should wear white not peach.” Kibum said.

“I know right.” Heechul said.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk is broken hearted. There is something inside of him doesn’t want to accept that Hyo Yeon is getting married.

“What do you know? It might not her wedding.” Kibum said to him.

“I hope you’re right.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the church…

Hyo Yeon and the others finally arrived.

“Are we late?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Just in time.” Onew said.

“Great! I thought I am going to be late to your wedding.” Hyo Yeon said. “Where’s the bride?”

“She’s on her way.” Onew said. “Well, how do I look?”

“Very handsome. I’m proud that you’re my best friend.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Please don’t remind me.” Onew said acting feeling hurt.

Hyo Yeon giggled.

The van stops at their front.

“Uhmm… Who’s on the van?” Onew asks.

Hyo Yeon just smiled.

“Agent Onew!!!” the Super Junior loudly said when they opened the door of the van.

“Wow! Guys!” Onew said.

The Super Junior and Onew hug while shouting.

“Missing them so much?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Good to see you again.” Onew said.

“Us too.” Leeteuk said.

“Looking handsome, Agent Onew.” Shindong said.

“Need to be handsome on my wedding.” Onew said.

Hyo Yeon left Onew with the Super Junior.

“Nice to see you again, Agent Hyo Yeon.” TOP said.

“It’s been a while, boss.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Hyo, I miss you so much.” Sandara said and hugs Hyo Yeon.

“I miss you, too.” Hyo Yeon said but she noticed Sandara’s tummy.

“No way!” Hyo Yeon is shocked.

“Well, I’m 4 months pregnant.” Sandara said.

“Congratulations to the both of you.” Hyo Yeon said.

The couple smiled.

“Agent Hyo Yeon.” BoA calls her.

“Unnie!” Hyo Yeon said and hugs her. She really miss her so much.

“You’re doing great with your two jobs.” BoA said.

“Thanks. Good thing my parents still don’t have any idea.” Hyo Yeon said looking at her parents that are busy talking with Onew’s parents.

“Everyone, the bride is coming. In the moment the ceremony will start. To all the visitors, please go inside the church while the others need to be in their position.” The wedding coordinator said.

The Super Junior get inside the church.

“So, it wasn’t noona that is getting wedding?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Yeah.” Eunhyuk said. Deep inside of him, he is happy.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When everyone is getting ready, someone calls Hyo Yeon again.

“CL! Or should I say Agent CL?” Hyo Yeon said.

CL just smiled.

CL is now a part of Warrior Goddess Company as one of the agents. Super Junior wished for her to start a new life and since BoA saw the potential to CL, she trained her.

“Thanks for everything.” CL said.

“It’s the guys.” Hyo Yeon said.

“I already talked to them.” CL said. “Well, see you later.”

“Mission?” Hyo Yeon asks.

CL nodded.

“Good luck.” Hyo Yeon said.

CL left.

Finally, the bride arrived.

Hyo Yeon checks on bride.

“You’re so beautiful, Bom.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Thank you.” Bom said.

“My best friend is lucky.” Hyo Yeon said.

Bom smiled.

After Bom’s mission in South Korea, Onew and she met again after 6 months and they became close.

“Well, ready?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Ready.” Bom said.


Chapter xxx - Another Mission?

Reception…

Eunhyuk keeps looking at Doojoon since at the church. He doesn’t like to see how close Hyo Yeon to Doojoon.

When Hyo Yeon left without saying goodbye, he thought that he will never see her again. He tried to forget her by making himself busy but every night he still thinks of her.

“Hyuk, if your glare can kill, Doojoon is probably dead by now.” Donghae said.

“Are you jealous?” Leeteuk asks.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Shindong asks.

“Hyuk, why don’t you just make a move?” Yesung asks.

“I can’t.” Eunhyuk said.

“You already confessed to her once. You can do it again.” Kibum said.

“Yah… How did you know that?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I and Heechul hyung saw you two in her balcony that night.” Kibum said.

“K.I.S.S.I.N.G.” Heechul is teasing him.

Eunhyuk blushed when he remembered that night.

“You kissed?!” Siwon loudly said.

“Yah…” Eunhyuk warned him.

“Then, you still have a chance.” Sungmin said.

“I don’t think so.” Eunhyuk said while looking at the two again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Saturday morning…

Hyo Yeon is on the park doing her morning routine when her handphone rings.

“Hello?”

Agent Hyo? It’s Agent Onew.

“What now, Mr. Newlywed Groom?” Hyo Yeon asks.

You need to go here in Seoul.

“For what?” Hyo Yeon said.

A mission.

“Mr. Newlywed Groom, I am reporting to another boss not to Boss TOP anymore.” Hyo Yeon said.

Just come here. Your boss already gave you the permission.

“Why I didn’t know about that?” Hyo Yeon said.

Just come here. Hurry!

“Really? Hurry? Why don’t you just come here with your plane and take me?” Hyo Yeon said.

No problem. I will be there in just 5 minutes.

“You mean you’re already on your way here?” Hyo Yeon said.

Ne. So you don’t have a choice.

“Fine.” Hyo Yeon said and went home.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

As soon as they arrived in South Korea, Onew blindfolded Hyo Yeon from Incheon to their destination.

They are now at the front of the door but Hyo Yeon is still blindfolded.

“Agent Onew, why are we at the Super Junior’s dormitory?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Eh? How did you know?” Onew asks.

Hyo Yeon just smirked.

Onew opens the door and lightly pushes Hyo Yeon inside before closing the door.

Hyo Yeon removed her blindfold. The dormitory is dark.

Then, the lights went on.

Hyo Yeon noticed the different flowers in the living room.

Then, Eunhyuk came out from the kitchen in his tuxedo while holding a red rose.

“What is going on?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“I am here to give you a mission.” Eunhyuk said.

“What mission?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“To spend your life with me forever.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyo Yeon gasped. There are butterflies in her stomach.

Eunhyuk kneels to the carpet floor and grabs Hyo Yeon’s left hand while on his other hand is a ring.

“Will you marry me, Agent Hyo Yeon?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyo Yeon can’t speak because she is already crying. She just nodded.

Eunhyuk put the ring on her finger and stands up. He kiss her and hug her.

The Super Junior and Onew came out from the balcony.

Onew is now happy for his best friend. What can be get wrong after the wedding?

 

~ THE END ~