Chapter 1 to Chapter 5

Agent Hyo Yeon The Series

Chapter I – Going for Another Mission

London…

A y 24 years old woman is busy jogging in the park. She doesn’t care if the guys are looking at her. Suddenly, her handphone rings.

“Yoboseo?” she said.

“Agent Hyo Yeon.”

“What’s up, Agent Onew?” she asks.

“You need to come here in Seoul for a mission.

“Mission, eh? But I am on vacation right now.” She said.

“Don’t try to fool me, Agent Hyo Yeon. I know how you hate being on a vacation with your mom.

She smiled because of her smart best friend.

“I was just kidding, ok? Will you come here and fetch me up? I don’t have a private jet plane, unlike you.” She said.

“No problem. Expect me within 4 hours.

“Thanks!” she said.

After the conversation she ran off to their house.

“Mom, I’m leaving!” she said as she enters the house.

“What? Where are you going?” Kim Hyun Joo asks. She is Hyo Yeon’s mother.

“I’m off to Seoul today. My boss called and it is urgent.” She said.

“Work again? But I thought you are going to stay here for a month?” Hyun Joo asks.

“Sorry, mom. I promise, next time, if I have time I will stay for one month.” She said.

“Oh, ok.” Hyun Joo said.

Kim Hyo Yeon is an agent from the Warrior Goddess Company. Her mom doesn’t know anything about it because it is a top secret. Hyo Yeon is one of the great agents in WGCo. along with her best friend, Agent Onew.

As a great agent, she usually handles mission that is dangerous because she is expert to that. Agent Onew is her partner in every missions.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seoul, South Korea…

A teenage girl is running because there is someone that wants to kill her.

“Somebody, help me!” she shouts but it is no use because she is in a dark alley and no one passes by.

She keeps on running until she gets in the dead end.

“You can’t escape me now.” The person behind her said.

“W-Who are you?” the teenage girl asks. She can’t see the face of that person because of the dark.

“You don’t need to know.” The person said.

“P-Please… don’t hurt me.” The teenage girl begs.

“You won’t feel any pain.” The person said before slicing with a sword.


Chapter II – Meeting Them

Warrior Goddess Company, Seoul Branch…

“Welcome back, Agent Hyo Yeon! How’s the vacation?” the boss warmly greets Hyo Yeon.

“It’s good to be back even though I am only gone for a day.” She said. “What’s the mission?”

The boss gave Hyo Yeon a folder which she quickly checks.

“A psycho fan is killing innocent people in Seoul.” Hyo Yeon said while reading the papers inside the folder.

“Right. Yesterday, a 15 years old girl found dead in Dobong District. The police said that the suspect used a sword based on the wounds of the girl’s body.” The boss said.

“Why would someone kill her?” she asks. “Is she involve in some of a drug syndicate?”

“They said that the girl is a fan of Super Junior. 2 days ago, she went to the fan sign of Super Junior.” The boss said.

“Super Junior? What is that?” she asks.

“A famous Korean boy group. There is a rumor that these boys always receive blood letters from a fan with a girl’s hair on it.” The boss said.

“A psycho fan but how is this connected to the murder?” she asks.

“She is the 5th girl who died this month. All of them are fans of Super Junior and before they died they have a picture of Super Junior with them.” The boss said.

“You mean, if a girl tried to take a picture with Super Junior, she will be killed of this psycho fan?” she asks.

“Exactly. And it is your job to capture the psycho fan and also to guard the Super Junior.” The boss said.

“Woah! Wait! Guard those boys?” she asks. “Boss, I am an agent not a bodyguard and I am not just an agent I am one of the great agents of Warrior Goddess Company.”

“So? Every great agent handle simple mission including being a bodyguard.” the boss asks.

“But-”

“No more buts, Agent Hyo Yeon. I want you to guard those boys and captured the psycho fan immediately.” The boss said. “I know this is different compare to your last 10 missions but I know that you’re the only one who can finish your mission in no time.”

“Ok. When will I meet this famous boy group?” she said.

“Tomorrow.” The boss said.

“I’d better get ready.” She said.

“Ok. Good luck, Agent Hyo Yeon.” The boss said.

Before Hyo Yeon go out, she forgot to tell something.

“Boss TOP.” She called.

“What?” the boss asks.

“Nice hairdo by the way. Who’s your stylist? I would like to recommend it to Agent Onew.” She said and laughed while leaving the room.

“Aisshhh! Don’t mind my hair!” the boss shouts. “Stupid barber shop!”

Boss TOP or Boss Choi Seung Hyun is the boss of Warrior Goddess Company, Seoul Branch. Unlike his scary and serious face all the time, he is a nice boss to everyone.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Manager, what are we doing here?” Leeteuk asks. He is the leader of Super Junior.

They are outside their dormitory’s building.

“We are going to meet your bodyguard.” Their manager said. His name is Kim Jung Hoon.

“Bodyguard?!!!” they said.

“Ne. you need a bodyguard to protect you from this psycho fan.” He said.

“We don’t need a bodyguard.” Heechul said.

“You need it.” He said.

Just then, a black luxurious car stops on their front.

Hyo Yeon came out from the car.

“Everyone, this is Agent Hyo Yeon, your new bodyguard.” Their manager said.

“Her?!!!” they said.

“Them?!!!” Hyo Yeon said.


Chapter III - The Monkey of Super Junior

Hyo Yeon knew that the Super Junior has 13 members but she doesn’t know that they are all handsome.

‘Maybe I will enjoy my mission here because of them.’ She thinks.

“Manager, is she really our bodyguard?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” he said.

“But she is a girl!” Kang-in said.

Hyo Yeon doesn’t like what Kang-in means.

“And so if I am a girl?” she asks. ‘They are maybe handsome but I don’t like their attitude.

“What can a girl can do to protect all of us?” Eunhyuk asks.

“For your information-” Hyo Yeon senses that someone is watching them. “Mr. Kim, we need to go inside.”

“Let’s go to their dorm.” he said.

“You will let her go in our dorm?” Heechul asks.

“Ne and no more questions.” He said.

Hyo Yeon never encountered stubborn boys for all of her life. They are more stubborn than teenagers.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

She looks outside the window trying to find the person that was watching them a while ago.

Hyo Yeon closes the curtains and sat on the sofa while the Super Junior is staring at her.

If you don’t like me, I don’t like you either.’ She thinks.

“Tea?” Sungmin offers to break the silence.

“I prefer coffee.” Hyo Yeon coldly said.

Sungmin went to the kitchen.

“Mr. Kim, can you show us the bloody letters?” she asks.

“Jeong Su, show them.” He said.

Leeteuk gives the box to Hyo Yeon.

Hyo Yeon opened the box and saw many letters there.

She opened the first letter and read…

‘YOU ARE ALL MINE, SUPER JUNIOR!

NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!’

Hyo Yeon smelled the letter.

“Written in blood.” Hyo Yeon said. There is also strands of hair attached on the letter.

“When did you start receiving this letters?” she asks.

“Last month. At first, they are just letters written in blood but when the killing started, she includes the hair.” Kibum said.

“We suspected that the hairs are from the fans that were killed.” Siwon said.

“Your psycho fan must be a girl, too. She must be jealous to some other fans that’s why she is killing them.” Hyo Yeon said. “For the meantime, I will take this letters to find clues.”

“Manager, how long she will be going to be our bodyguard?” Kang-in asks.

“Until the psycho fan caught.” He said.

“Aish! How long will it be?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t know, ok? For now, Hyo Yeon will be your bodyguard whether you like it or not.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Whether you like it or not.’ Eunhyuk doesn’t like the idea that a girl will be their bodyguard.

That night, he is lying on his bed thinking when Hyo Yeon enters the room as if it is her own room.

Eunhyuk was only wearing his boxer shorts and doesn’t wear any shirt. He covered his body with his blanket.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” he shouts.

“Will you please shut up?! I am installing cameras to your dorms.” She said.

“Cameras? For what?” he asks.

“So I can monitor you even I’m in the other dorm.” She said.

“Monitor or you just want to see us ?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aish! Who told you? I am a professional agent and one of the great agents in Warrior Goddess and part of my job to see guys. Besides, I’d better watch Choi Siwon’s body than a monkey’s body.” She said.

“M-Monkey? Yah! I’m not a monkey, you babo!” he shouts.

“Your words not mine.” She said.

“Aish! I really hate you!” Eunhyuk said and left the room.

“Thank goodness he left.” She said and starts installing the camera.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After installing all the cameras, Hyo Yeon tests them from her dorm. Suddenly, a call from their headquarters stops her from testing.

What’s up, Agent Hyo?” it was Onew. It is a video call.

“Fine.” she said but she doesn’t like it.

“You don’t sound fine.” he said.

“First day of my mission and there is a monkey who’s getting in my nerves.” She said.

Monkey, eh? I thought you are guarding a Korean group.” He said.

“The monkey of Super Junior.” She said.

Onew laughed.

“Shut up, Agent Onew. The boss might hear you.” She said.

It was just funny.” He said.

“Yeah. But I’m kinda busy you know. I’m testing the cameras I installed in their dorm.” She said.

Cameras? Why? Do you like to see the monkey how he sleeps or what he is wearing when he sleeps?” Onew is teasing her.

“Oh shut up! I am not interested to a monkey!” she said.

Then, she take a look at her laptop’s screen when she saw Eunhyuk walking back to his room wearing just a boxer shorts.

Hey! What are you staring at?” Onew asks.

“Need to go. Bye!” she said and turned off her handphone. She looks at her laptop’s screen again.

“Hmmm… He has a nice body after all.” She said.


Chapter IV - Agent Hyo Yeon's New Look

On the next day, Super Junior will guest in a show.

“Hurry up, guys!” Jung Hoon said.

“Good morning!” Hyo Yeon greets.

“Good morning!” Jung Hoon greets. “You can come with us in our van.”

“Woah! Wait!” Heechul said.

“What’s the problem?” Jung Hoon asks.

“We don’t want her to come with us because if the fans found out that we have a girl bodyguard they might laughed at us.” Heechul said.

“Ok, fine. You go first and I’ll catch up with you.” She said.

“Are you sure?” Jung Hoon asks.

“Ne.” she said.

Kang-in, Eunhyuk and Heechul smiled.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Dressing Room…

“Why is Hyo Yeon noona not here?” Siwon asks.

“Maybe she got lost.” Heechul jokingly said.

“I doubt it if she got lost. She’s an agent.” Kibum said.

“I was joking! No need to take it seriously.” Heechul said.

“Why are you so concerned about her?” Kang-in asks.

“We’re not concerned. She is our bodyguard so she must be here.” Donghae said.

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Siwon opens the door and saw a girl standing there.

“Who are you?” Siwon asks.

“Don’t you recognize me?” Hyo Yeon asks while smiling.

“Oh! Hyo Yeon noona!” Siwon said.

The other members were shocked too.

“Is this ok?” she asks. She is wearing a casual clothes and eyeglasses.

“You don’t look like our bodyguard anymore.” Ryeowook said.

“If someone asks you about me, just say I am your friend.” She said.

“Aniyo. We don’t have a friend like you.” Eunhyuk said.

“What do you want to say if someone asks you about me?” she asks.

“I know! Eunhyuk hyung’s girlfriend.” Kyuhyun said.

“Girlfriend? No way!” Eunhyuk said.

“I don’t want to have a monkey as boyfriend.” She said.

“Who’s monkey?!!!” Eunhyuk shouts.

“Yah! Don’t shout at her!” Donghae said.

“Listen up! Hyo Yeon is our friend if someone ask us, ok?” Leeteuk said.

They all agree to it because it is their leader who said it.

“I’ll be outside the room.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That monkey is really getting into my nerves.’ She thinks while waiting outside the dressing room.

Suddenly, someone bumped her that cause her handphone to fall.

The girl continues to walk just like nothing happened.

“Aish! That girl! Doesn’t she know the word ‘sorry’?” she said while picking her handphone.

“Don’t mind her. She’s kinda ill-tempered.” A girl said from her back.

Hyo Yeon turns around and face the girl.

“Hi! I’m CL.”

“I’m Hyo- Hyuna.” She said, faking her name.

“Are you related to them?” CL asks.

“Related to whom?” she asks.

“To Super Junior. I saw you came out in their dressing room.” CL said.

“Oh! They are my friends.” She said.

“I see.” CL said.

Just then, the Super Junior came out in their dressing room.

“See you again, Hyuna.” CL said and walks away.

“She called you Hyuna.” Eunhyuk said.

“I must be careful not to let anyone know my true name.” she said.

“Yeah yeah! Whatever!” Eunhyuk said sounding like he is not interested.

“If only not bad to kill a monkey, I already killed this one.” She said.

“I heard you, Miss Feeling Perfect.” Eunhyuk said.

“What? Ms. Feeling Perfect? Where did you get that idea?” she asks.

Eunhyuk ignores her because he headed to the studio now.


Chapter V – The Ring

Warrior Goddess Co., South Korea Branch…

The Super Junior went to Taiwan for a concert so Hyo Yeon decided not to come in Taiwan to have a chance to investigate the case.

“What’s with the long face, Agent Hyo?” Onew asks as he gave Hyo Yeon a cup of coffee. “Did you already miss your monkey?”

Hyo Yeon glares at him.

“Ok! Just kidding!” Onew said. “What is it?”

“Super Junior members have their own schedule. My problem is how am I supposed to guard them all if they have different schedules?” She said.

“Hmm… Let’s see. Why don’t you ask Prof. Sandara?” Onew suggested.

“Good idea!” Hyo Yeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon and Onew went to the laboratory.

“Hello, Prof. Dara!” Onew greets.

“It’s Sandara, you stupid agent.” The woman said.

Sandara Park is the head of the scientist in WGCo., South Korea Branch.

“What’s wrong with your nickname?” Onew innocently asks as he sat on a couch.

“We’re not close so I don’t want you calling me that.” She said while busy reading some documents. “So, what do you want?”

“You invented something like a human detector, right?” Onew asks.

“It is called GPS ring. Why?” she asks.

“Agent Hyo needs it.” He said.

Then, Hyo Yeon enters the lab.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Prof. Dara. Love your outfit.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Thanks.” She said.

Onew pouts. “If Agent Hyo calls her Dara, it is alright, but if it is me, no.” he whispered.

“Agent Onew told me that you need a GPS ring.” She said.

“GPS ring?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“A person who wears the ring can be monitored from this S-Pad. You can see where that person’s right now.” She said.

“Why S-Pad? It is rectangle.” Onew asks.

“I invented it so S-Pad, S means Sandara.” She said.

“So, I can monitor them even I am far from them?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Right.” She said.

“Prof. Dara, can you make more GPS rings?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Sure. How many do you need?” she asks.

“13.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Hmm… I already have 5 here so I just need to make 8 more. But it will take a while since the parts I will need is not enough. I need to call Jun for the parts.” She said.

“How long will it take?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Probably, a week.” She said.

“Ok. Thanks, Prof. Dara.” Hyo Yeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“So, no more worries?” Onew asks as they got back to the Agent Department.

“Not until I captured that psycho fan.” Hyo Yeon said and drinks her coffee.