Chapter 11 to Chapter 15

Agent Hyo Yeon The Series

Chapter XI – Fighting the Ninja

“Kibum hyung, where’s noona going?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I don’t know. She said that we must get back to our dorm.” Kibum said.

“What about her car?” Leeteuk asks.

But before anyone could answer him, Hyo Yeon’s black car starts to move.

“What the hell?” they said.

“W-What do we do? I am sure there’s no one inside that car.” Ryeowook asks. He is starting to panic now.

“There’s a ghost in Hyo Yeon’s car!” Shindong said.

“Shut up! I’ll try to stop the car.” Eunhyuk said and follows the car.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon is trying to catch the person but the person rides the motorcycle and leaves.

Hyo Yeon calls her car to come to her.

When her car arrived, she gets inside and pushes some buttons to her handphone so she can locate that person.

“Where are we going, Agent Hyo Yeon?” the car asks.

“Follow the person in my GPS.” She said and connects her handphone in her car.

“Got it, Agent Hyo Yeon.” The car said.

The car moves fast.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk saw Hyo Yeon got in the car. He needs to follow Hyo Yeon because she might get in to trouble. Eunhyuk looks around and saw a bicycle. He stole it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Can you tell me if that person is a girl or a boy?” Hyo Yeon asks. They already catch up with that person.

The car did some scanning to that person.

“A girl.” The car said.

“I may be right, after all.” She said. “We need to get her.”

The car runs full speed so they can get closer to the motorcycle. When they are now close, the car bumps the motorcycle to stop.

“Good job.” Hyo Yeon said.

Hyo Yeon gets out of her car and face the person.

“I found you at last.” She said. “Who are you? Show me your face!”

The ninja girl shook her head. Then, she took out her kunai and attack Hyo Yeon.

Hyo Yeon doesn’t have any weapon because she left her gun in the apartment.

Hyo Yeon moves away to avoid the kunai but the ninja is very fast so Hyo Yeon got hit on her arm.

Hyo Yeon doesn’t care about her wounded arm. She tried to fight the ninja but the ninja is too fast and kicks her in her stomach.

“Hyo Yeon!” Eunhyuk shouts as he comes closer.

The ninja saw Eunhyuk. She throws smoke bombs on the ground and disappear.

“Hyo Yeon, gwenchana?” Eunhyuk asks when he gets near to Hyo Yeon. “You’re bleeding!”

“I’m fine!” Hyo Yeon said and tried to stand up but her knees are shaking.

She doesn’t get it. She only hit on her arm but she feels dizzy.

“You don’t look ok.” Eunhyuk said.

“I said… I’m… fin-” she suddenly fainted and good thing Eunhyuk quickly got her.

“Hyo, wake up!” he said.


Chapter XII – The Strange Mark

Hyo Yeon woke up in a strange room. Her right arm where she got hit is hurting and she is still feeling dizzy.

What happened? Why am I here?’ she thought.

Then, the door opened and Onew walked in.

Onew smiled when he saw her awake.

“How are you?” Onew asks.

“Fine.” she said but it is almost whispered.

She noticed the black circle around Onew’s left eye.

“What happened?” she asks almost whispered while pointing at Onew’s black eye.

“It’s nothing.” He said. “How’s your arm?”

Onew gave her a glass water and she drinks the water.

“Still hurts.” She said.

Her voice is starting to go back to normal.

“What happened to me? Where am I? How did I get here?” she asks.

“You’re in our headquarters’ infirmary. The kunai has a poison. You’re lucky because it is only a cut and Doc. Minho has an antidote.” Onew said.

“Doc. Minho?” she asks.

“Also known as Agent Minho.” Onew said.

“Oh! But who brought me here?” she asks.

“Eunhyuk brought you here.” Onew said.

“Eunhyuk? But how?” she asks ignoring the bitter sound of Onew’s voice when he mentioned Eunhyuk.

“Your car helped him.” Onew said.

Then, Hyo Yeon felt depressed when she remembered the enemy.

“I let the murderer escaped.” She said.

“Don’t be sad. The enemy is just lucky. You’ll get her next time. Besides, it is normal for a person to fail sometimes. Don’t give up. And if you need help, I am just right here.” Onew said and hugs her.

“Yah! Agent Onew! What are you doing to my Agent Hyo Yeon?” Minho yells as soon as he enters the room.

“Really? Your Agent Hyo Yeon?” Onew asks.

“Ne. She’s mine only.” Minho said. He sat beside Hyo Yeon and holds her hands. “How’s my beautiful agent?”

Hyo Yeon laughed a little. “I’m fine, Agent Minho. Long time no see.”

Agent Minho or Choi Minho is one of the top agents in their company. When Hyo Yeon was new in WGCo. Minho is one of the agents that he got paired up during missions.

“When I heard that you’re here, I left my mission in Paris just to see you. And good thing that I am here because I was able to save your life.” He said.

“You left your mission in Paris?” Onew asks.

“Ne. But don’t you worry, Agent Hyori can take care of everything.” He said.

“Thanks for saving my life, Agent Minho.” She said.

“I will do anything to protect you, my Agent Hyo Yeon, unlike with somebody else.” Minho said while looking at Onew.

“Agent Onew helped me a lot. Don’t be so mean to him.” She said.

Onew smiled.

“I need to go back to my apartment.” She said.

“You can’t. You need to rest.” Minho said.

“I’m fine now.” She said.

Minho and Onew knew that Hyo Yeon will not do what they say.

“I’ll drive you back to your apartment.” Onew said.

“Thanks.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, the Super Junior are all very worried about Agent Hyo Yeon.

“Will she be alright?” Yesung asks.

“I hope she is.” Leeteuk said.

“I’m so worried that I can’t even eat.” Shindong said.

Sungmin looks at the window. “She’s back! She’s back!” he shouts as he saw Hyo Yeon’s black car followed by Onew’s car.

“Let’s meet her in the entrance.” Kibum said.

Everyone went to the entrance of the building.

“Noona!” Kyuhyun shouts as they saw Hyo Yeon entering the building.

“What’s all this running?” she asks.

“We’re glad that you’re back. We’re so very worried about you.” Leeteuk said.

“I’m fine. How can I be one of the top agents if I will die just because of a small cut?” she said.

“Hyo Yeon, we are sorry if we caused you some troubles. Kang-in said.

“Ne. From now on, we will listen to you.” Heechul said.

“Apology accepted.” She said and smile.

Then, she noticed Eunhyuk in the corner just looking at them.

Hmm… Why is he just in the corner?’ she thought.

“Agent Hyo, you need to rest now.” Onew said.

“Ok. Thanks, Agent Onew.” She said.

Onew leaves her with the Super Junior

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At her apartment, Kibum gave her the two shuriken.

“Here’ are the two shuriken but I think you should rest for now.” Kibum said.

“I’ll just check the shuriken then take a rest.” Hyo Yeon said. “You should go back to the dorm and rest.”

“Ne.” Kibum said.

When Kibum left, Hyo Yeon checks the shuriken carefully and closely using her magnifying glass and she saw a strange mark on it. She checks the other shuriken and it has the same strange mark.

“I’d better bring this to Prof. Dara.” She said and put the two shuriken inside her vault to keep it safe.


Chapter XIII – Beautiful Past

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

Hyo Yeon gave the two shuriken to Sandara to study about the marks.

She needs to wait for an hour to know the result, so she stayed on her desk.

She opens the drawer of her desk and found a picture of 6 guys dressing up as girls.

She laughed as she remembers those boys.

They are Agent Onew, Agent Taemin, Agent MC, Agent Jonghyun, Agent Minho and Agent Key. The picture was taken during their second mission together.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

California, USA…

Hyo Yeon and the others teamed up to capture the big boss of the syndicates who kidnaps teenage girls and sell them to rich people.

“I have a plan.” Hyo Yeon said. They are in a cafeteria near at the school.

“What is it?” they ask.

“You guys will pretend to be teenage girls? Maybe it will help us to know where the big boss is.” She said.

“No way!” Jonghyun said.

“Come on, guys! Do you want to finish the mission in no time or not?” she asks.

The guys look at each other.

“Oh, ok! We will do it.” Key said. “But what will you do?”

“Just wait and see.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon talked to the principal about her plans and the principal agreed to it for the sake of their students.

The 6 guys enter the classroom wearing uniforms like for girls.

“Where is Agent Hyo Yeon?” Onew whispered.

“I haven’t seen her since this morning.” MC Mong said.

“Hi, girls!” the teenage guy said.

“Hi.” They sweetly said,

“You’re so cute.” The teenage guy said to Key.

“Thank you.” Key said.

Then, teacher enters the room.

The 6 guys are shock to see Hyo Yeon.

“Good morning, class. I am your new teacher, Ms. Kim.” She said. “I heard that we have new students here. Where are they?”

The 6 guys stand up and walk in the front of the class.

“Would you like to introduce yourselves?” she asks.

“I’m going to kill you for this, Agent Hyo Yeon.” Onew whispered to her.

“Only if you can.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the class, the 6 guys waited for Hyo Yeon.

“You’re so unfair!” Jonghyun said.

“Guys, relax. My plan will work, promise.” She said.

They are now walking on the street when a black van stops beside the, then, 5 men get out of the van and tried to kidnap the 6 guys.

The 6 guys are pretending that they are struggling and even Hyo Yeon is pretending that she’s helping the 6 guys.

“Hey! Just get these two girls. Leave those 4. They’re not beautiful.” The guy said holding Taemin and Key.

They carried Taemin and Key inside the van and escaped.

“Yah! What did you say? We’re not beautiful? You’re not handsome too!” Jonghyun shouts while flipping his long wig.

“Oh shut up! Let’s follow them.” MC Mong said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The agents arrived at the hideout of the kidnappers. It is an abandoned warehouse.

“Why is it always a warehouse?” Jonghyun asks.

“I don’t know and one thing that I know, villains don’t learn their lessons. Using warehouse where we can just easily sneak in.” MC Mong said.

Minho released the sleeping gas to let the enemies sleep and when they all knocked down, they get inside the warehouse.

Deep inside the warehouse, Taemin and Key are tied up on their chairs.

Jonghyun, using his x-ray glasses, scans around the warehouse.

“5 men on the left. 5 men on the right. 5 men on that room.” Jonghyun said.

A man came with 4 bodyguards.

“Is he the big boss?” Onew asks.

“He’s our target.” Hyo Yeon said.

They listen to what the man said.

“Well, these are good looking girls, eh?” the man said. “They are perfect for Mr. Fukuda.”

“Why are you doing this?” Taemin asks.

“Money, young lady.” He answered.

“You won’t get away with this.” Key said.

The man holds Key’s jaw. “What will you do? You’re helpless here.” The man said.

But then, Key holds the arm of the man and squeeze it. He has been freed from a long time.

Key holds the man.

“This is an agent. No one moves!” Taemin shouts while pointing his gun to the man.

Hyo Yeon and the others went out from their hiding and get the guns of the other men.

The next thing they heard is the police siren coming to them. And when the police came, they gave them to the police.

“Thank you, agents.” The Chief of the police.

“It is our job.” Hyo Yeon said.

The police left and only few are left.

“I told you my plan will work.” Hyo Yeon said.

“You’re really a smart agent” Onew said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon smiled when she remember them.

“What are you smiling at?” Onew asks.

“This.” She said and shows the picture to him.

“Yah! Where did you get that?” Onew asks.

“In my drawer.” She said. “I miss them.”

“Yeah especially Agent MC. If only he didn’t died during his last mission in Safari.” Onew said.

Just then, Hyo Yeon saw Sandara. She runs towards her and let her see the picture.

Sandara laughed. “Omo! Agent Taemin is so cute here. Onew, you’re so funny here!”

“Please, I don’t want to remember it.” Onew said.

“Anyway, Agent Hyo, I already found out something about the mark.” Sandara said.

“What did you know?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“It is made by only one person and these shuriken, you can only see 10 of this.” Sandara said.

“Do you know made them?” she asks.

“I don’t know him personally but I know someone who can help you.” Sandara said.

“Who?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“Agent Taemin.” Sandara said.


Chapter XIV – 5 Days with Agent Onew

“Agent Taemin?!” Hyo Yeon and Onew said.

“Right. I heard that his grandfather is used to be a well-known smith.” Sandara said.

“Where’s Agent Taemin now?” Hyo Yeon asks.

“He’s in China with Agent Key and Agent Yuri for a mission.” Onew said.

“Then, I need to go to China.” She said.

“But what about the Super Junior?” Sandara asks.

Hyo Yeon looks at Onew.

“What?” Onew is confused.

Hyo Yeon smiled. “I need your help.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The Super Junior are all waiting for Hyo Yeon. They have a stage performance that night.

“Where’s she?” Heechul asks. They are all waiting outside the parking area of their dormitory.

After what happened last time, they get easily worried if Hyo Yeon doesn’t show up in time.

“I’m right here.” Hyo Yeon shouts as she is walking with Onew.

Eunhyuk doesn’t like to see Onew again.

“We’re sorry we’re late.” Hyo Yeon said.

“We?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. I want you to know that I’ll be gone for 5 days.” She said.

“5 days?!” the Super Junior said.

“I need to go to China to know about the smith who made the shuriken.” She said.

“But who will be our bodyguard?” Kang-in asks.

“Agent Onew.”

“Him?!” Eunhyuk reacted.

“Why? Do you have a problem with him?” she asks.

“N-None.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ok. I’ll be leaving you now. See you after 5 days.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk is glaring at Onew every time he see him.

Onew is also glaring at Eunhyku every time he see him. He hates Eunhyuk because he is jealous.

When he saw Eunhyuk carrying Hyo Yeon in his arms when they enter the headquarters, he can’t help but to be jealous.

And when he found out that Hyo Yeon fought the psycho fan and almost got killed, if not only Eunhyuk came. He feels angry to himself because he was not there to protect her.

And in order to release his anger, he punched Eunhyuk and told him that it is Eunhyuk’s fault for what happened to Hyo Yeon.

But Eunhyuk punched him too then walks away. That’s why he got a black eye.

Onew feels sorry towards Eunhyuk but he need to do it in order to keep Hyo Yeon away from the Super Junior. Onew knew that Hyo Yeon can easily be attach to someone and he knows that she is starting to fall in love to Eunhyuk.

“Hyung, if your glare can kill, Agent Onew might already drop dead on the floor.” Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk sighed.

“What’s with the sigh?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Maybe you are just missing noona.” Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk ignore him.

“You like her, right?” Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk nodded.

“I think she likes you, too.” Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk looks at Kyuhyun.

“When she got back from their headquarters, her eyes only see is you. I don’t know if the others know it but I can tell that she cares for you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Where did you get that idea?” he asks.

“Just a hunch.” Kyuhyun said.

“But it is my fault why she got hurt.” He said.

“That’s not true. She was already hurt before you came. Thanks to you because you followed her and was able to help her.” Kyuhyun said.

“Don’t say that.” He said.

“I’m just being honest.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ne. Ne. We need to start rehearsing now.” He said. “And Kyu, don’t tell anyone about this.”

“Araso.” Kyuhyun said.


Chapter XV – Finding Agent Taemin

Beijing, China…

“Prof. Dara said that Agent Taemin is here but where?” Hyo Yeon said.

 She is trying to call Onew but Onew doesn’t answer her calls.

“What’s wrong with this guy?” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seoul, South Korea…

“Onew, let’s drink!!!” Leeteuk said.

They are in Super Junior’s dormitory drinking somaek.

“Ne!!!” Onew is already drunk that he didn’t even notice his handphone ringing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Beijing, China…

“Aish! Fine! Don’t try to call me when you found out that I’ve been calling you for hundred times!” Hyo Yeon said while looking at her handphone.

Hyo Yeon went back to the hotel to rest.

While lying on her bed, she is thinking about Eunhyuk.

He saved my life but until now I haven’t thanked him.’ She thought.

Aigoo… what should I do? If only unnie is here.’ She thought remembering Agent BoA.

Agent BoA is like a sister to Hyo Yeon when she joined WGCo. BoA was the one who trained her. She was strict but she was always cared about Hyo Yeon.

But one day, BoA came back from their headquarters in London with microchips that she got from her last mission. The microchips are very dangerous because it can multiply in just a second and explode when it is heated by the sunlight.

But in the middle of the night, the enemies invaded their headquarters to steal the microchips. Hyo Yeon was the one who saw them coming. She went to the vault and get the microchips and hide it but unfortunately she was caught by the enemies. BoA saved her and ordered her to leave. Even though she doesn’t want to leave her alone, she escape with the microchips.

Onew and the other agents are already outside the headquarters. She gave their microchips to their boss and their boss left. She wants to go back inside to help BoA but Onew stops her.

The headquarters suddenly explode. Hyo Yeon cried while watching the headquarters explode. She is shouting BoA’s name.

On that day, Hyo Yeon promised to herself that she will be like BoA.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon woke up because of the sunlight coming through the window. She looks at her watch, it is already 9:00 am. She got up and get ready to find Taemin.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon has been walking for almost 3 hours but still no sign of Taemin.

Just then, a guy is running towards her.

“Yah! Stop!” a familiar voice of a woman shouts not too far from her.

Hyo Yeon waits for the guy to get close to her and trips him. The guy fell on the ground.

Hyo Yeon sat on the back of the guy while pulling his arms to the back.

The guy is struggling.

Three people came.

“I told you not to run.” The woman said while hitting the head of the guy.

“Ooohhh! I’m so tired.” Another guy said.

“Thank you for stopping h-” the woman said but got cut when she recognize her.

“Good to see you again, Agent Yuri, Agent Key and Agent Taemin.” She said.

“Agent Hyo Yeon!” the three shout.