Chapter 6 to Chapter 10

Agent Hyo Yeon The Series

Chapter VI – Agent Hyo Yeon’s First Kiss

After a week, as Sandara said, the GPS rings are already done.

“Here are the 13 GPS rings and I put the names of the Super Junior members in the program so it will be easy for you to determine who went somewhere through your S-Pad.” Sandara said.

“Thank you so much, Prof. Dara.” Hyo Yeon said and left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon went straight to the Super Junior’s dormitory and gave them the GPS rigns.

“What is this? This is !” Heechul said.

“Hey! That is GPS right. You should wear it so that I can monitor you.” She said.

“But this ring is !” Kang-in said.

“Aish! Don’t be so picky! If I said you wear it, wear it!” Hyo Yeon shouts.

“Yah! Who are you to order us?” Eunhyuk shouted back.

Hyo Yeon moves closer to him and stare at his eyes. “If you want to be safe, you will do what I said.” Hyo Yeon said.

Eunhyuk looks at Hyo Yeon’s lips. ‘What is the feeling if you kiss her?’ he thought.

Suddenly, someone opened the door and bumped Eunhyuk.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………

……………………………………

…………………

………

Guess what will be the next scene?

………

…………………

……………………………………

…………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk accidentally kissed Hyo Yeon on her lips. Both fell on the floor while Eunhyuk is on top of Hyo Yeon.

“Mian.” Shindong said as he enters the dorm.

All of them are shocked!

Hyo Yeon quickly push Eunhyuk away from her and when she stands up, she went to her dorm.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!’ she thought while rubbing her lips.

“The monkey kissed me and it is my first kiss!” she said. “It’s so disgusting!”

She screamed because of anger.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the other dorm, the Super Junior heard Hyo Yeon’s scream.

“She’s angry.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hyukjae, how’s the kiss?” Yesung jokingly asks.

“Disgusting!” he said and rubs his lips.

The other members laughed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That night, Eunhyuk can’t sleep. He always thinking about the kiss. If he only admits it he like the kiss. It feels that he wanted to do it again to her.

“Aish! What is something about Agent Hyo Yeon that makes me feel this way?” he asks himself.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Also that night, Hyo Yeon can’t sleep also. “I will never forget this. That monkey stole my first kiss!” she said to herself.

But, she knows deep inside of her there is something to admit that she kinda like it.

“Aish! What’s the matter with me?” she asks.

She gets up and walk around the room. “Focus on your mission, Agent Hyo Yeon. Tomorrow, act as if nothing happened, ok?” she said like a crazy woman.

She went to be and tried to sleep.


Chapter VII – The Dinner Date

Super Junior’s Dorm…

“Why do we need to wear this stupid ring?” Kang-in asks. They have a TV guesting today.

“Because she said so.” Ryeowook said.

“Where is she, by the way? Is she not coming with us?” Sungmin asks.

“Manager said that she will going back to their headquarters today.” Kibum said.

“Great!” Heechul said.

“Let’s go guys!” Leeteuk said.

Before Heechul leave the dorm, he removes the ring in his finer and left it in the dorm.

“Hyung, you forgot this.” Hankyung said.

“Leave it there.” He said.

“But, hyung…” Hankyung said.

“Just leave it, ok?” he said.

“Araso.” Hankyung said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

“Agent Hyo Yeon, what are you doing here?” Onew asks.

“I need to report to our boss.” She said.

“Ok.” Onew said. “Nice outfit, Agent Hyo Yeon.”

“Really?” she asks.

“Yeah. You look like a girl.” He said.

Hyo Yeon hit him on his shoulder. “What do you think of me? A boy?”

“I was just joking.” He said. “Why the sudden change of outfit?”

“It is for a mission.” She said. “I must go now.”

“Ok.” He said. “Wait!”

“What?” she asks.

“Do you have any plans for tonight?” he asks.

“None. Why?” she said.

“I was just wondering if we can have a dinner together.” He said.

“Are you inviting me for a date?” she asks.

“Ne! I mean… just a friendly date.” He said.

“Sure, no problem.” She said. “See you later.” And she walks away.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Onew and Hyo Yeon went to a restaurant. As they enter the restaurant, they saw TOP and Sandara.

“Boss TOP, we didn’t know you’re here.” Onew said. “With Prof. Dara too.”

“A-Ah… It’s not what you think. Me and Prof. Sandara are having a dinner meeting today.” The boss said.

“You look really beautiful tonight, Prof. Dara.” Hyo Yeon said.

“G-Gomaweoh.” Sandara said shyly.

“And, Boss TOP, nice outfit today, huh?” she said. “You look like a teenager today.”

“Aish! Why are you two here?” the boss asks.

“We’re having friendly dinner.” Onew said.

“Friendly dinner, eh?” the boss said. “Agent Hyo Yeon, are you taking good care of the Super Junior?”

“Boss, they are not children anymore. Besides, I can monitor them using the gadgets that Prof. Dara gave to me.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Good.” The boss said.

“Enjoy your dinner, boss.” Onew said.

“You too.” The boss said.

Onew and Hyo Yeon went to their table. After giving their order, Hyo Yeon checks her S-Pad to see if the Super Junior members are staying in their dorm. The 12 members are their but there is missing. Hankyung is not in their dorm.

She decided to call Hankyung but he is not answering his phone so she tried to call Siwon.

Ne, noona?

“Where’s Hankyung?”

They are at the mall.

“Who’s with him?”

Heechul hyung.

“What? But his GPS ring is in there.”

Oh wait! He left the ring.

“What?! Oh! Sh*t! Don’t leave the dorm. I’ll find them and bring them back.”

Araso, noona.

“Is there something wrong?” Onew asks.

“Two members of Super Junior are not in their dorm and one of them left the GPS ring back to the dorm. I need to find them.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Do you need help?” Onew asks.

“I’m good.” Hyo Yeon said. “Mian. Our dinner date will be cancelled.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Gwenchana. Work comes first.” Onew said.

Hyo Yeon left Onew alone.

“Do you want to join us?” Sandara asks Onew.

“No, thanks. I’ll just go back to the headquarters.” Onew said and left.


Chapter VIII – The 6th Victim

“Heechul hyung, we need to get back now. If Hyo Yeon finds out that we’re here, she will get mad.” Hankyung said.

They are at the mall because of Heechul.

Hyo Yeon told them that they need to stay in the dorm after their schedule for that day but after their schedule, Heechul went to the mall with Hankyung.

“She’s not my mother. I will do what I want.” Heechul said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, two teenagers are in the mall and saw Heechul and Hankyung.

“Ya... Jiyeon. Isn’t that Heechul oppa and Hankyung oppa?” Minzy asks her friend.

“Ne.” Jiyeon said.

“Let’s have a picture with them.” Minzy said.

“I don’t want to.” Jiyeon said.

“Why not?” Minzy asks.

“Don’t you know the rumors? If you take a picture with them, you will be murdered by a psycho fan.” Jiyeon said.

“Do you actually believe in that?” Minzy asks.

“Ne.” Jiyeon said.

“Eh… Those are just rumors, ok?” Minzy said. “Let’s go before they gone.”

“Minzy, if you want to go, then go. I’ll stay here.” Jiyeon said.

“Aish! Fine.” Minzy said and leaves her friend.

“Oppa!” Minzy said and smiled at them.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Heechul and Hankyung greet.

“You’re Minzy, right? You’re always attend our fan meeting.” Heechul said.

Minzy is happy that her idols remember her.

“Can I take a picture together?” Minzy asks.

“Sure.” Heechul said but Hankyung is worried.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Hyo Yeon is in the mall trying to find the two. Her S-Pad can’t help her because the battery is dead.

“Hyuna?” someone called her.

Hyo Yeon was about to ignore it because she isn’t Hyuna but then the voice sounds familiar.

She turned around and saw CL.

“Oh! Hi, CL!” she said.

“What are you doing here?” CL asks.

“Uhmm… I’m with Heechul oppa and Hankyung oppa but unfortunately I got lost.” She said.

“If you’re looking for them, I saw them there.” CL said pointing where the two are.

“Thanks, CL.” She said.

“Anytime.” CL said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon found the two talking with the fan.

“Thank you, Heechul oppa and Hankyung oppa.” Minzy said and left.

“I found you at last.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Hyo Yeon!” Hankyung said.

“What the hell are you doing here? I told you to stay in your dorm.” She said.

“Mianhae.” Hankyung said.

“And Heechul, why did you leave your ring in the dorm?” she asks.

“It is none of your business.” Heechul said.

“It is my business because it is my responsibility to make sure that you’re safe.” She said.

“We don’t need you!” Heechul said and walk away.

“Hey!” she said.

“Mianhae, Hyo Yeon.” Hankyung said and followed Heechul.

Then, Hyo Yeon saw a girl looking at them. It is the same girl who bumped her in the studio.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Minzy is walking on the street going back to her house when suddenly she feels that there is someone following her. She turned around to see if there is a person behind her and she is right. There’s a person wearing all black clothes standing not too far from her. She can’t see the face because it was too dark.

“Who are you?” she asks.

“I’m your worst nightmare.”

“Are you crazy?” she asks.

Then, the person took out the shurikens.

Minzy didn’t think anymore and she run but it is too late, the person threw the shurikens and hit her.

When she fell on the floor, the person walk towards her and whisper.

“Taking pictures with oppas is a wrong decision.”

The person left Minzy dying.


Chapter IX – The Hot Bodies

The next morning…

Hyo Yeon woke up early and she turns on her TV to watch some news. She was shocked when she saw the latest news. A teenage girl was found dead on the street.

She grabs her black leather jacket and her car key and went outside. She didn’t notice that she is wearing her nighties.

(LOL! Nighties eh?)

Eunhyuk saw Hyo Yeon leaving the dorm. “Where is she going?” he asks himself.

“Good morning, Agent Hyo Yeon.” The car said.

(Yep! The car can talk. XD)

“Contact, Agent Onew.” She said as she starts the engine.

A minute later, Onew answered the call. “Do you know the news about a girl that has been murdered?” she asks.

Ne. I’m going to the crime scene.” Onew said.

“Araso. I’m on my way now.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Crime Scene…

Onew was surprised when he saw what Hyo Yeon’s wearing.

“Boss, what happened?” Hyo Yeon asks their boss.

“She’s been killed by the psycho fan.” The boss said.

“How did you know?” she asks.

“Her friend Jiyeon told the police that Minzy has took some pictures with Heechul and Hankyung before the incident happened.” The boss said.

“What weapon did the murderer used?” she asks.

“5 shurikens.” The boss said.

“So, our psycho fan is a ninja, eh?” she said. “Boss, can we manage to at least get one of the shurikens?”

“No problem. I already talked to the chief of the police and he allowed us to get the shuriken.” The boss said.

The boss left Hyo Yeon and Onew to talk to the chief.

“Agent Hyo, don’t you feel cold?” Onew asks.

“Why?” she asks. Just then, she noticed that she only wearing her nighties. She closes the zipper of her black leather jacket.

“Why don’t you go back to your dorm and change? I can take care everything here and besides the police will take care of everything here.” Onew said.

“Araso.” She said. “Call me if there are some new results.”

“Got it.” Onew said.

“While Hyo Yeon is walking back to her car, Onew is looking at her. “Aigoo… She’s the most beautiful agent I have ever seen.”

“Who?” the boss asks.

Onew didn’t notice their boss.

“N-Nothing.” He said.

“You like Agent Hyo Yeon, right?” the boss asks.

“No… I mean yes… I mean no.” he said.

“I can see in your eyes that you like her.” the boss said. “But I can see that Hyo Yeon likes you as a friend.”

“I know.” He said.

“Hey! Don’t give up. Maybe someday she will be yours.” The boss said.

“Hope you’re right.” Onew said.

“Now, can we get back to work?” the boss asks.

“Ne.” Onew said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Where have you been?” Eunhyuk asks Hyo Yeon when Hyo Yeon got back.

Eunhyuk has been waiting her outside her apartment.

“Do I need to report to you?” she asks coldly.

“You’re wearing your nighties, right?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyo Yeon blushed. “How did you know?”

“I saw you this morning running.” He said.

“Aish! Babo monkey!” she said angrily and get inside her apartment.

Eunhyuk was left smiling. “I like it when she gets angry.” He said before he get inside their dormitory.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Photo Studio…

The Super Junior are busy in their photoshoot while Hyo Yeon is sitting in the corner while busy with her laptop. Onew sent her some pictures of the shuriken and she’s studying it now.

“Hyo Yeon noona, are you alright there?” Siwon asks.

Hyo Yeon looks at him and she was mesmerized with Siwon’s body.

“Noona, are you ok?” Siwon asks.

Hyo Yeon blinks her eyes. “N-Ne.” she said. ‘He’s so handsome and that body… oh my!

“Noona, are you sure you’re ok?” Siwon asks again.

Hyo, relax. The mission, remember?’ deep inside, Hyo Yeon is calming herself.

“Ne, I’m ok. Just leave me alone here.” She said to Siwon.

When Siwon walked away, Eunhyuk enters the studio. And again, Hyo Yeon was mesmerized but this time with Eunhyuk’s abs.

Where did they get there beautiful bodies?’ she thought.

Eunhyuk noticed that Hyo Yeon is looking at him. “She must have been mesmerized with my body.”

Eunhyuk walks towards Hyo Yeon while grinning.

Hyo Yeon frowned when she saw him coming while grinning. She puts down her laptop and wait for him.

“What do you think of my body, Ms. Feeling Perfect?” Eunhyuk asks.

“A body of a monkey.” She lied.

“I know you’re lying. I saw you a moment ago mesmerizing my body.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ha! In your dreams, monkey.” She said.

“Oh well. See you in my dreams, Ms. Feeling Perfect.” Eunhyuk said and winks at her before he left.

Hyo Yeon glares at him but her heart is beating faster.


Chapter X – Meeting with the SNSD

“Good morning!” Hyo Yeon greets the Super Junior as she enters the kitchen.

“Good morning! How are you, noona?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Fine.” she said and smile at Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk smirked when he saw Hyo Yeon smiling at Kyuhyun.

“Looks like the monkey had a bad morning today.” She said while looking at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk glares at her. “Mind your own business, Ms. Feeling Perfect.”

“Leeteuk oppa, what’s your schedule for today?” Hyo Yeon asks ignoring Eunhyuk.

“We have TV guesting with SNSD this afternoon.” Leeteuk said.

Hyo Yeon writes it in her notepad.

“Noona, how’s the investigation?” Kibum asks.

“Nothing improvement. The evidences are not enough. So, until now we don’t have any idea who the psycho fan is.” She said.

“What a loser! It’s been 2 weeks but until now you haven’t caught the psycho fan.” Kang-in said as he enters the kitchen.

“Instead of crowing like a rooster, why don’t you just eat your breakfast?” she said.

“Aish!” Kang-in is pissed off.

“Young-woon, wants some fried rice?” Hankyung asks.

“Hope that you capture that psycho fan so that no one will get killed again.” Donghae said.

“Actually, no one will get murdered next if you only listen to me.” She said while looking at Heechul who just entered the kitchen.

“First, avoid picture taking with your fans. Second, always wear your detector ring. Third, always listen to me because it is my job to keep you safe. Are we clear?” she said.

“Ne.” they said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the studio…

While waiting for Super Junior, Hyo Yeon is outside the dressing room and there she saw CL again.

“It’s you again.” Hyo Yeon said.

“Why are you always with Super Junior?” CL asks.

“I’m their friend. And since it is my vacation, they let me go with them.” She said. “You?”

“I’m working in this station.” CL said.

“CL, can I ask you something?” she asks.

“Sure, what is it?” CL said.

“Well, remember the girl who bumped me the first time we met? Do you know her?” she asks.

“Her? Her name is Park Bom. I heard that she always follow the Super Junior everywhere they go. She’s like some kind of a stalker.” CL said.

“Stalker?” she said. “Well, thanks, CL.”

“No problem, Hyuna.” CL said and walks away.

Bom eh? I have a suspect now.’ Hyo Yeon thinks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyo Yeon is still outside the dressing room when a girl greets her.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” The girl greets.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” She greets.

“What are you doing there? Are you a fan of Super Junior?” the girl asks.

“Aniyo. I’m their friend.” She said.

“I see. Why are you not inside their dressing room?” the girl asks.

But before Hyo Yeon answers her, Eunhyuk came out from the dressing room.

“Oppa, Annyeong!” the girl greets.

“Oh? Hyoyeon, what are you doing here?” Eunhyuk asks the girl.

“Just passing by.” The girl said. “By the way, I met your friend.”

“Oh, she? Yeah.” Eunhyuk said.

“By the way, I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Kim Hyoyeon of SNSD.” The girl said.

“I’m Kim Hyo- Hyuna.” She said.

“Nice to meet you, Hyuna.” The girl said. “Gotta go. Hyuna, Annyeong! Oppa, Annyeong.”

“Annyeong.” They both said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the recording, Hyo Yeon went to Super Junior’s van to wait for them. Just then, she saw the SNSD coming to the van next to them.

“Hyuna, Annyeong!” SNSD’s Hyoyeon greets.

“Annyeong.” She greets.

SNSD’s Hyoyeon introduces her to the other members.

They are chatting when the Super Junior arrived.

“Looks like you already met our friend.” Siwon said.

“Ne.” the SNSD said.

Suddenly, Hyo Yeon senses that something is not right. She looks around and then suddenly something shining is coming towards Hyoyeon of SNSD.

“Watch out!” Hyo Yeon shouts and pushes SNSD’s Hyoyeon away.

“Woah! What was just happened?” Shindong asks.

Hyo Yeon looks at the thing where it hit. That thing hit the van and it is not just a thing, it is a shuriken.

“Get in your van now and duck.” Hyo Yeon said to the girls.

As soon as the girls are already got inside the van, Hyo Yeon saw another shuriken coming towards the van.

Hyo Yeon closes the van and the shuriken hit the van.

Two more shuriken are coming and Hyo Yeon positioned herself towards the two shuriken and she caught the two with her own hands.

“Noona, gwenchana?” Kibum asks.

But before Hyo Yeon answers him, she saw a person coming out from the bushes and running away.

“Hold this.” Hyo Yeon said and gave the two shuriken to Kibum.

“Go home and I’ll meet you there.” Hyo Yeon said and runs after that person.