Chapter 8

Reality (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Desperate, desperate to feel anything, other than the empty, aching feeling in my chest. I wanted to neglect the misery and grasp the feeling of endless passion and desire. I needed to feel wanted, to feel craved by someone, to be touched. Tzuyu was there to fill that empty void in my chest, but only for the night. Did I feel regret or remorse for using her this way? No. In a sense, we both were using each other for comfort. We both wanted to forget our problems for the night. But then, what was I feeling?

Nothing, I felt absolutely nothing. I didn't feel anything from her soft caresses that lingered on my body. The excitement and the warmth of her lips being pressed against mine was nonexistent. The feeling of nothing is petrifying, it is the feeling of emptiness.

one last time, I slowly slide off her body, and lay beside her pulling the covers over our bodies. We lay there for a moment, dazed from the hours of pleasure with sweat dripping down our bodies.

"I hope you don't mind if I sleep for a bit, i'm pretty tired," she tiredly says, exhaustion taking over her body. I chuckle and close my eyes,

"I don't mind," I respond, I feel her shift comfortably on the bed,

"Thanks," she mumbles out and yawns,

"Night," she says,

"Night," I reply. Silence slowly took over the room, however, it wasn't the kind of silence that gave you warmth or comfort. It was as if I was imprisoned to the silence and there was nothing that I can do to escape it. But, for some reason, I didn't feel anxious.

I felt numb.

I take in a deep breath and begin to relax my body, welcoming the darkness.
........................

Thud!

I feel my body jolt when I hear the sound of my apartment door slam shut. I open my eyes slowly and instantly hiss at the growing pain in my head. I look over at the clock and groan, it was 6:47 AM and my first subject starts at 8:30 AM. I slowly sit up and cringe at the sight of my bedroom, everything was a mess! Most of my things that were on my wardrobe were on the floor, my clothes from last night was scattered everywhere, my-...

Wait.

My clothes? I feel my cheeks heat up when the memories from last night appear in my head. I look to the other side of my bed and sigh in relief, I don't think I would able to handle the awkwardness of kicking someone out, let alone my classmate, I thought to myself. I go to reach for my phone but stop when I see a piece of paper next to it. I reach for it and smirk,

'Last night was fun!
Call me sometime ***-***-****
-Tzuyu'

I still got it, I thought to myself. I reach for my phone and begin to text Jennie,

Me: Good morning! I'm actually up early this time, shocker LOL! Am I picking you up today?

After placing my phone down on my bed, I stood up and begin to walk towards the mirror. I gasp at the sight of my body that was covered with multiple hickeys.

"That girl is wild," I chuckle to myself but groan in pain when my head starts to ache from the alcohol. Shaking my head, I lazily head towards the bathroom and begin to shower.
....................

I walk out of the bathroom, dressed in a red t-shirt that was tucked into my blue jeans. I throw over a black oversized hoodie and throw the hoodie over my head.

I walk towards my bed and grab my phone, I turn it on and see a message from Jennie and instantly groan in annoyance,

Jennie: Wow! I am utterly shocked! LOL!
Jennie: But anywaysss, Mark actually offered to pick both of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter