Chapter 2

Reality (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late again.

I shrug, no point in  attending the class, I thought. I walk aimlessly around the empty hallways. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I grab it and smile , seeing multiple texts from Jennie.

Jennie: Where are you? :(

Jennie: Class started 20 minutes ago!

Jennie: Im borrreed!

Jennie: Who am I suppose to talk to now? Dx

'Why don't you talk to Mark?' I bitterly thought. I bite my lip, debating if I should reply or not. I shake my head and put my phone back into my pocket, ignoring the vibrations. I walk towards the women's restroom.

I walk out of the stall, towards the sink. I turn on the faucet and start to wash my hands. I look up and stare at my reflection with a bored expression. Bland, I thought. I turn off the faucet and grab a paper towel to dry my hands. I look up at my reflection again and start to comb my dirty blonde hair with my fingers, smoothing it out. I brush my bangs a little, trying to cover my forehead, which is too big for my liking. I look into my big brown eyes and scoff. Nothing special there, I thought to myself. I push myself off the sink and walk out.

There is honestly nothing unique about my features. Nothing about me screams out 'perfection', unlike Jennie.

Jennie.

Everything about her screams perfection.

You see,Jennie has soft, delicate unique features. Her smooth, slightly chubby cheeks that I can't help but pinch every chance I get, which triggers her to glare at me with those piercing  cat like brown eyes of hers. Her nose is small and pretty, unlike mine. Mine isn't big but it isn't small or cute. Oh, and her lips. Her lips are just perfect, she has these heart shaped lips that are a nice shade of pink. I always wondered how they would feel against my lips. Feeling my cheeks heat up, I shake my head, getting rid of that ridiculous thought.

She also has beautiful, soft, long,  brown wavy hair. I smile to myself , thinking about how she would tuck in a strand of her hair behind her ears every time she would get nervous. I love everything about her. I sadly smile, but I can never have her.

Needing to clear my thoughts, I decide to go out and get some fresh air. I walk past the football field, towards the bleachers. I slowly lie down on the bleachers and stare up at the sky. I grab my ear phones and connect it to my phone. My phone vibrates again,

Jennie: Why aren't you replying?

I again ignore her message and go through my music playlist. I feel my heart ache again when I click my oldys playlist and place my phone on my stomach. I insert my ear phones in my ears and press play. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath to welcome the darkness.

Bye, reality.

"Lisa!"

I groan and shift a little try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter