A Possessive Dongho?

It All Started With A Dare

NARRATOR'S POV

Tiffany swam out of the water with AJ, Kyung Mi, and Dongho followed behind her.

When they got on the shoreline, Tiffany wrapped herself with a towel. AJ did the same and followed Tiffany inside the house. He kept bothering her with questions like why she said no and stuff like that.

Dongho and Kyung Mi were still on the shoreline. It was pretty awkward. Kyung Mi put her sun dress and glasses back on.

"We should probably go back to the house too." Dongho suggested.

While they walked back to the house, some guys were checking Kyung Mi out. Kyung Mi didn't notice it, but Dongho sure did. He instantly joined hands with Kyung Mi. Kyung Mi looked at Dongho with wide eyes.

"Guys are looking at you." Dongho explained.

Kyung Mi blushed and just continued walking, still hand in hand with Dongho. When they both arrived at the house, they instantly let go of each other's hands. They walked in and found the other U-Kiss members and the queenkas.

"You guys are still here arguing?" Dongho asked.

"Dongho-yah, None of us guys wants to sleep with one of those queenkas~" Eli whined.

"Oppa! What's wrong with sleeping with one of us?!" Ri Ah asked, while she hugged Eli.

Dongho separated Ri Ah from Eli.

"Hyung, why don't you, Soohyun, and Kevin just sleep in one room, while the queenkas sleep in one room?" Dongho suggested to Eli.

"Eh? Why didn't we think of that?" Eli, Soohyun, and Kevin said in unison, while they grabbed their things and picked a room.

The queenkas grabbed their things, walked up the stairs, and started gossiping about something.

-----

"So who's doing the dishes?" Mrs. Kang asked after everyone was done eating their dinner.

"I'll do it."  Kyung Mi volunteered, as she walked to the sink.

Dongho was about to volunteer, but Hoon volunteered before Dongho did. Everyone walked to the living room to watch t.v. or just hang around. Dongho on the other hand went to spy on Hoon and Kyung Mi. There, he saw Hoon and Kyung Mi washing the dishes. Dongho was confused as to why his hyung would want to wash the dishes. Dongho knows that Hoon has always been lazy.When Hoon and Kyung Mi finished washing the dishes they dried their hands.

"Kyung Mi-ah, there's a little bit soap on your cheek." Hoon said.

"Huh? Where?" Kyung Mi cluelessly asked.

"Here let me get it for you." Hoon said, wiping it off with his thumb.

After that he washed his hands again. A rush of jealousy swept through Dongho. He instantly rushed into the kitchen and yelled, "Yah, hyung!"

That caused Hoon to laugh. "Yah, I just wiped the soap off her face. Why are you so jealous?"

Dongho couldn't say anything. It was all awkward now. Hoon left the kitchen with a smirk on his face. Dongho was still quiet. Kyung Mi left the kitchen with Dongho following behind her.

Tiffany walked to the kitchen with AJ following behind her.

"Yah! Quit following me!" Tiffany yelled at AJ.

AJ pinned Tiffany on the wall.

"Y-yah, what're you doing?" Tiffany stuttered.

Tiffany tried to push AJ away, but he was too strong. He was going to give Tiffany a peck, but Tiffany turned her face to the side so that AJ would just kiss her cheek. Tiffany finally got out of AJ's grip and went to the living room.

"Hey, do you guys want to go swimming later like around 8 p.m. ?" Tiffany asked everyone.

Everyone answered with a "Yeah!" or "Sure!" 

*8 p.m.*

Photobucket

That's how the beach looked like at night.

Everyone was on the shoreline. They already asked permission from their teacher.The queenkas were only wearing a two piece bikini. All the guys were just wearing swim shorts. Tiffany and Kyung Mi were still wearing the two piece bikini with the mini shorts.

"Dongho oppa~" Noo Ri purred.

"Wae?!" Dongho asked as he tightly put his arms around Kyung Mi's waist.

Kyung Mi was uncomfortable. 

"Do you wanna swim with me?" Noo Ri smiled.

"Andwae! Go swim with someone else! Kyung Mi and I aren't swimming yet." Dongho yelled out.

"W-we're not?" Kyung Mi asked.

"Mm." Dongho nodded.

"You guys aren't swimming yet?" Kiseop asked.

"Hyung, are you deaf?"

"Whatever."

Everyone left to go swimming. Kyung Mi and Dongho were just sitting on the white sand.

"Let's lay down and look at the stars." Dongho suggested.

They both lay down and looks at the dark sky. No stars.

"Oh? Where did all the stars run off to?" Kyung Mi said under her breath.

"Dongho-ssi, I don't see a single star."

"Let's just pretend that there is."

"Kyung Mi-ah, I'm gonna ask you the same question I asked you when we were at the Han River."

"What question?" Kyung Mi asked.

"Do you think we can be more than friends?"

"I- I really don't know. But we'll most likely stay as friends... Was that the answer you were looking for?" Kyung Mi asked as she faced him.

"Aniyo. What if one day, I were to ask you to be mine?" Dongho asked as he was facing Kyung Mi.

They were staring deeply in each other's eyes. Kyung Mi looked away.

"I doubt that'll happen."

"What would your answer be?"

"D- Dongho-ssi, let's go swimming now, hmm? They look like they're having fun over there." Kyung Mi said, avoiding the question.

"Fine." Dongho sighed. "And can you please drop the formalities?"

"N-neh, Dongho-yah." Kyung Mi said as she put her glasses away.

"That's better! C'mon, let's go swim!" Dongho yelled as he carried her in bridal style to the water. 

Once they reached their friends, they joined the circle.

"So, what were you guys doing?" Soohyun asked Dongho as he threw the beach ball at him.

"Talking about stuff." Dongho answered as he caught the ball.

"Like?" Tiffany asked.

"None of your business."

"What were you guys doing while we were gone?" Dongho asked as he threw the ball at AJ.

"Talking about you and Kyung Mi." AJ smirked as he threw the ball at Ri Ah.

Ri Ah saw the ball coming her way and caught it.

"What were you saying about us?!" Dongho yelled, playfully, as he swam to AJ to get an answer.

While Dongho was trying to get an answer from AJ, Kiseop started a conversation with Kyung Mi.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Kiseop asked Kyung Mi.

"O-oh, nothing much, really." Kyung Mi answered shyly.

"Mmm. There's no need to be shy around me. We're friends." Kiseop said as he flashed her one of his killer smiles.

"W-we're friends?"

Kiseop nodded.

Kyung Mi smiled. She felt good about having another friend.

 

Kiseop's POV

I saw her smile. 

"You look pretty when you smile." I complemented her.

Then, her cheeks became red.

Cute.

"Kiseop oppa!" Ah Jung yelled.

"Wae?" I asked as I faced Ah Jung. She was right behind Kyung Mi.

"Have you and Dongho oppa really lost you your minds?"

"Ani. Wae?"

"You just complemented her!"

Everyone was looking at me now. 

"Ah w-wae? It's just a complement. And Ah Jung, she has a name. It's Kyung Mi."

"Hyung, you complemented my girl?" Dongho asked as he swam in between Kiseop and Kyung Mi to separate them.

Everyone's eyes were now on Dongho.

"Your girl?" Eli asked.

Dongho was red and speechless. He didn't know that he said that out loud.

"So, you asked her to be your girl before you guys came swimming here?" Hoon asked.

"So, that's what you meant by 'talking about stuff'." Kevin laughed.

"A-ani. That's not what I meant." Dongho argued.

"So, you guys aren't together. You're just being possessive?" Soohyun asked smiling.

"Well, y-you could say that." Dongho said, honestly.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

Everyone but the queenkas and Kiseop started teasing Dongho and Kyung Mi. Kiseop got angry and started swimming back to the shoreline.

"Yah! Kiseop-ah! Where are you going?!" Kevin asked.

Kiseop didn't answer Kevin and kept swimming.

 


I am super duper sorry for taking a long time to update. Jeongmal mianehyo.

Don't worry, I'll start updating every now and then. I hope you enjoy this chapter!