Hwang Tiffany, Kyung Mi's New Best Friend?

It All Started With A Dare

*Friday*

Kyung Mi's POV

"Have a good break guys!" the teacher yelled.

Most students just left saying "YES! No school!" and others would just leave quietly.

-----

* 3:30 p.m.*

"Kyung Mi-ah, you said you wanted to ask me something this morning." umma said.

"Ah that. Well, the night class is going on a road trip-" 

Umma interrupted, "Yes, you can go."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Just... DON'T GET . Arasso?"

"N-neh, umma." I chuckled.

"How long will you be on this road trip?"

"Two weeks, I think."

"Two weeks?!"

"Neh, umma. If you don't want me to go, I'll just tell Mrs. Kang."

"Ani. Go. When do you leave? And where are you going?"

"Tomorrow, at 8 in the morning. We're going to an island called Neverland." I replied. (A/N: Neverland is fake by the way.)

"Start packing."

I walked upstairs to my room and sat in front of my closet. I have nothing good to wear.

My phone started ringing.

Phone Conversation

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Kyung Mi-ah!" a girl answered.

"Uhh... Who's this?" 

"It's Tiffany."

"Ohh, how did you get my number?"

"Ehh, I looked through your phone. Sorry."

"Ani. It's alright. Why did you call?"

"Ah, well, I wanted to meet with you today."

"Umm, where?"

"At the mall. I wanna go shopping with you."

"Are you alright?"

"Neh, waeyo?"

"I'm a nerd you're talking to."

"So? I'll pick you up at 3:45 p.m. to go to the mall. I won't take no for an answer. Bye!" she cheerfully said.

End of Phone Conversation

Whattaheck? 

I walked downstairs to get permission to go to the mall.

"Umma, umm... a friend of mine is asking if I want to go shopping with her." I explained.

"You can go. Here's the money." she said, giving me a handful of money.

"Umma, komawo, but you don't need to give me this much." I said as I gave her back some of the money.

"Keep it." 

"Arasso, bye." I said walking out.

When I closed the door, I saw a red Ferrari arrive in front of my house. The car's window opened and it revealed the owner of the car. It was Tiffany-ssi. 

"Kyung Mi-ah! Come on! I need to start packing soon!" she yelled from her car.

-----

"Oh! Kyung Mi-ah, you should wear this when we go swimming." Tiffany-ssi said, showing me a two piece bikini.

My eyes widened, "A-aniyo. It wouldn't be a good sight to see if I wore that."

"Fine. C'mon. Let's go shopping for your new clothes and other stuff." Tiffany-ssi said to me.

She hooked her arms with mine and skipped to another store.

-----

 

Tiffany's POV

"Kyung Mi-ah, I forgot to get something. Go order us some food first, please?" I asked her.

"A-arasso." she replied.

I walked back to the store where they sell bikinis. I bought two pairs of bikinis. One for me and one for her. I paid for it and walked back to the food court. I spotted her. 

"She is gonna be so mad that I bought her a bikini." I murmured to myself as I walked to the table where she sat at.

I sat down.

"I'm baack~" I sang.

"Oh. Tiffany-ssi, may I ask you something?" she asked me.

I drank my soda, "Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I'm still wondering why you're being friends with me."

"I want to be friends with you. In fact, I want to be your best friend. And trust me, I'm telling you the truth." I explained.

It's true. I want to be her best friend. She's not like any of those other girls. 

"Okay. Are you sure you're not messing around with me?'' she asked me.

I nodded.

"It feels nice to have a friend." she said with a smile on her face.

"Correction, it's best friend. And by the way, you look even prettier when you have a smile on your face." I complimented.

"K-komawo."

"Ahh! I forgot to ask you something! Can I sleepover at your house?" I asked her.

"I have to ask my mom first. Why do you want to sleepover?"

"Okay. Well, I wanted to help you pack your things. And then, tomorrow Mrs. Kang can just pick us up in one place."

"Ahh. I'll call my mom then."

Phone Conversation

"Yeobosaeyo?" umma answered.

"Umma, it's me, Kyung Mi-ah. I was wondering if my friend can sleepover there?"

"Sure." umma said then hung up.

End of Phone Conversation

-----

After getting clothes and other things from my house, I drove back to Kyung Mi's house.

"Tiffany-ah, I've been meaning to ask you this. How did you know where I live?" Kyung Mi asked me as we both unbuckle our seatbelts.

"You don't need to know." I replied.

We took all the stuff from my car and walked to her front door and waited until the door opened.

She inserted the key and it made a 'click' sound to notify us that the door has been unlocked. She opened the door and gently put some of the stuff in the living room.

-----

Kyung Mi's POV

"Finally! We successfully put the things up here!" Tiffany said.

"Sit down, Kyung Mi-ah. I'm gonna look through your clothes." she added.

I sit still on my bed and let her roam through my closet.

After a while of her roaming she said, "There is nothing in your closet that we're going to bring. When we come back from Neverland, we're throwing out those hideous clothes.

"Let's start packing!" she yelled.

*8:50 p.m.*

"Finish!" Tiffany and I yelled in unison.

"Hey, Kyung Mi-ah, put some of these sandals and heels in your small duffel bag." she said handing me pairs of sandals and heels.

I saw her transfer some makeup stuff and other things from a duffel bag to the small black and hot pink duffel bag.

"Knock knock." someone said outside my room.

The door opened and revealed umma.

"Are you girls ready to eat?" umma asked.

"Neh!" we said in unison.

We walked downstairs and washed our hands. Then, we sat on a chair. Umma gave Tiffany and I each a bowl of bibimbap with chopsticks lying on top of the bowl.

"I haven't met you yet. What's your name?" umma asked taking a seat.

"Hwang Tiffany." Tiffany replied.

"So, you are friends with my daughter?" umma asked.

"Aniyo. She's my best friend." Tiffany smiled.

We started eating. At first it was quiet, but umma then decided that she would talk about some embarrassing moments of me when I was little.

-----

Tiffany and I were in my room now ready to sleep in our pajamas.

"I'll sleep on the floor, and you can sleep on my bed." I suggested.

"Ani! The bed is big enough for the both of us." she commented.

We lay down on my bed.

"Yah, Kyung Mi-ah, set your alarm clock to 3 in the morning." she said to me.

"3?! That is so early!" I commented.

"Just do it." 

"Fine." I sighed.

"You know what's cool? We're so comfortable with each other even though we just became best friends." Tiffany commented.

"Yup." I said.


I think this chapter must be boring to you guys. Sorry.