Road Trip!

It All Started With A Dare

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

"Yah, wake up." Tiffany said to Kyung Mi while she turns off the alarm clock.

"Sushi..." Kyung Mi murmurs in her sleep.

Tiffany thought of an idea. "Kyung Mi-ah, wake up! There's sushi!"

Kyung Mi instantly woke up yelling "SUSHI!"

Kyung Mi looked around as she put her glasses on. "Eh? Where's the sushi?"

"Not here." Tiffany simply replied.

"Then, why'd you-"

"Because I needed you to wake up." Tiffany explained.

"You're so evil." 

"I know." Tiffany said as she winked at Kyung Mi.

"Why do you even need to wake up this early?" Kyung Mi asked.

"Because I want to do your hair and your outfit."

"Can't you just do my hair when I'm sleeping?"

"No, I can't. I'm just gonna go wash my body, kay?"

"Up to you. I'm gonna go shower."

"No, you're washing your body when I'm done. There's no time for showering." Tiffany quickly said, then headed to the bathroom.

-----

* 7:50 a.m. *

"Mrs. Kang, I'm here at Kyung Mi's house." Tiffany said. 

She was talking to Mrs. Kang to tell her that she'll just get picked up at Kyung Mi's house.

"Isn't this a little bit revealing?" Kyung Mi asked Tiffany.

"Ani." Tiffany shortly replied, after the call with Mrs. Kang

"Ah, Mrs. Kang said that they'll be here in three minutes, so let's get our things ready.

When they finished putting their things in front of the front door, Kyung Mi's mom called both of them to the kitchen.

"You guys haven't had your breakfasts yet. Here I put made some kimchi pancakes for the both of you. Here, bring this and these water bottles." Kyung Mi's mom said as she hands Tiffany and Kyung Mi seperate sandwich bags with kimchi in it. Then she handed them each a water bottle.

"Komawo umma." Kyung Mi and Tiffany said in unison.

Kyung Mi stared at Tiffany.

"Bwoh?" Tiffany asked.

"You just called my umma, umma." Kyung Mi explained.

"Eheh, about that-"

*Beep Beep*

"Oh! Your ride's here. C'mon." Kyung Mi's umma said as she opened the door for them.

Kyung Mi and Tiffany grabbed their luggage and duffel bags and headed out the door. A black escalade was parked out in front of Kyung Mi's house. Mrs. Kang came out of the car and helped the girls put their things in the trunk.

Then, Mrs. Kang went to talk to Kyung Mi's mom, "Don't worry Mrs. Han. Your daughter will be safe. Bye Mrs. Han. We might be late!" Mrs. Kang said as she ran to the car.

 

*Inside the car.*

Dongho's POV

Two girls came inside the car. I recognized that the first girl who came in was Tiffany, but I didn't recognize the other girl. She looked like Kyung Mi, but there's no way that Kyung Mi would dress like that. She was wearing a black tank top and ripped denim mini shorts. She did have glasses like Kyung Mi.

"Girl caught your eye?" a guy asked me. It was Hoon.

"Her face is okay. But her body on the other hand is unexplainable." Hoon said.

"ert." I commented.

"Whatever. Aye! Tiffany!" Hoon yelled.

"Bwoh?" Tifanny annoyingly asked.

"Who's the chick that's sitting beside you?" Hoon asked.

"Wae?" Tiffany smirked.

"The maknae wants to know." Hoon replied.

My face turned hot.

"You guys really don't recognize her?" Tiffany asked.

"Ani." 

"It's Kyung Mi."

Everyone had their eyes at Kyung Mi. They were all shocked.

No way. No way. No way. I never thought that Kyung Mi would have a body like that.

"So, do you still want to continue that bet of ours?" Hoon whispered to me.

"I don't even know anymore." I said.

-----

Kyung Mi's POV

Photobucket

That's the beach house we're staying at. 

"Omo, this is the house that we're going to stay at?" Tiffany asked, surprised.

Mrs. Kang nodded.

"My husband and I will take the master room. There are six other rooms. Two people in each room. Pair up however you guys want to." Mrs. Kang said. Then, she left us in the living room to decide who's sleeping with who.

So, while the other were arguing about who's sleeping with who, Tiffany and I decided to pair up and started picking rooms. Tiffany picked the big  room with two big separate beds and closets. I didn't care which room, just as long as I have a room. When we finished unpacking, Tiffany wanted to go swimming.

Tiffany had a small shopping bag in her hand. She pulled out two pairs of two piece bikinis.

"Don't tell me that the other one is mine." I said.

"The other one is yours." Tiffany told me.

"I told you. I don't want to wear a bikini." I whined.

"Too bad. Go in the bathroom and change into it. Here." Tiffany said, throwing a pair of black bikini and a pink mini short.

I changed into it and walked out the bathroom. I saw Tiffany changed in her pink bikini with her black mini shorts on. I guess she changed while I was in the bathroom.

"Here, let me tie your hair." she said while she tied my hair in a ponytail.

"At least, give me something to cover my skin before we go swimming." I said.

She threw me a sun dress that looked like this.

I wore it and grabbed our towel while she held the sunblock.

We were walking downstairs. I could still hear the arguing about who's sleeping with who. I noticed that Dongho, Hoon, AJ, and Kiseop were gone from the arguing group.

Then, we heard talking behind us as we walk downstairs. It was Dongho and AJ -ssi. We continued walking downstairs. When we reached downstairs, Tiffany and I headed out to the beach. I kept hearing conversations behind us. I guess Dongho and AJ wanted to go swimming too.

I put my sundress and the towels on the lounge chairs and started putting sunblock on myself. I was having trouble putting some on my back. I wanted to ask Tiffany to help me, but she was busy doing hers. Someone took the sunblock from me. I turned around and it was Dongho.

"Do you need help?" he asked me.

I didn't know what to say. I was about to reply, but those words were left unspoken when I felt a pair of hands rubbing on my back.

"There, I put it already. Help me with my back too." Dongho said.

I slowly put sunblock on my hands and started rubbing it on his back.

"Finish." I said as I put my glasses on the table. 

I ran to the water and started swimming. Tiffany swam to me.

"What was that?" Tiffany asked me.

"Bwoh?" I asked.

"You know you liked how he rubbed your back." Tiffany nudged me softly.

I unknowingly started blushing.

"Can you see without your glasses?" Tiffany asked me.

"A little bit." I answered.

 

Narrator's POV

"Dongho-yah! Put sunblock on my back too!" AJ laughed.

"Are you like, making fun of me? Or do you really want me to put sunblock on your back?" Dongho asked.

"Yes." AJ grinned.

"What?" Dongho asked, confused with his hyung's answer.

"Both. Now hurry up and put sunblock on my back!" AJ commanded.

After Dongho put sunblock on AJ, they swam to where Tiffany and Kyung Mi was. AJ went beside Tiffany, while Dongho went besides Kyung Mi.

"What do you guys want?" Tiffany asked with an attitude.

"Tiffany-ah~" AJ purred.

"Wae?! You're creeeping me out with your voice!" Tiffany asked, while she hugged Kyung Mi.

"Want to be my girlfriend?" AJ asked, getting straight to the point.

All eyes were wide except for AJ's.

"Bwoh?!" Tiffany laughed as she removed her arms from Kyung Mi's neck.

"It's not a joke. I just asked you if you want to be my girlfriend." AJ explained.

"Oh, you were serious. Then... No." Tiffany answered.

"I knew you would say yes- wait, what did you say?!" AJ asked, shocked with what he's hearing.

"I said no, you idiot." Tiffany said, once again.

"But no girl says no to me! I have everything a girl wants. I'm handsome, and I have abs! How can you say no to this?!" AJ whined as he showed off his well toned body to Tiffany.