Danger

It All Started With A Dare

Kyung Mi's POV

"Bye!" Dongho yelled.

"Bye!" I yelled back.

"Weird..." I murmured to myself as I opened the front door of my house.

"Kyung Mi-ah, is that you?" umma asked from the kitchen.

"Neh."

"How was night class today?"

"Fine..." 

I walked upstairs to my room. I dropped my things on the floor and lay on my bed. I haven't told you guys yet, but I've been attending night class these past 2 weeks. Today was a pretty weird day. Every time I go to the washroom, Mrs.Kang would tell Tiffany-ssi and the queenkas to go with me. And today, Dongho said that he and Kevin-ssi would walk me home, which they did. AJ and Hoon-ssi walked Tiffany-ssi home, while Soohyun, Kiseop, and Eli-ssi walked the queenkas home. Maybe I should ask Mrs.Kang what's going on.

I waved that thought away and started on my homework. I've been getting less homework these past few weeks. I think it's because I started attending night class.

-----

*Bell Rings*

The students walked out of the dance studio to their next period class. I just waited until they left so I can talk to Mrs.Kang about yesterday.

"Kyung Mi-ah? What are you still doing here?" Mrs. Kang asked.

"I-I wanted to ask you about yesterday." I replied as I pushed my glasses to the bridge of my nose.

"What about yesterday?" Mrs. Kang asked.

"You guys were all weird. Everytime I wold go to the washroom, you would tell Tiffany-ssi and the queenkas to go with me. Last week, whenever I would go to the washroom, you would just let me go by myself. Is there something I should know about?"

"If you know the truth, you'd freak out."

"I think I can handle the truth."

"Okay. Well I was trying to protect the all of you night class students. You see I received a letter on Saturday." Mrs. Kang explained to me as she handed me a paper that's fold in half.

I started reading it. It read:

Dear Kyung Jin,

      Do you still remember me? I was your best friend. Ever since you stole the love of my life away from me, our friendship was ruined. I've been watching you. You're a music and dance teacher now aren't you. Married to the person that I really loved. I see that you run a night class. And I see that a couple of students attend. You're probably wondering what the point of this letter is. Well, let me get straight to the point. Since you stole the love of my life, I want to get revenge. Did you witness 3 people getting stabbed by a knife? Yes, I know you did. Well, you better take care of those night class student of yours. They might be the next to be stabbed by me. Even if you tell your students to quit night class so that they won't be in danger, they still will be in danger. Don't forget about taking care of yourself too, best friend. You might be stabbed too.

(A/N: Kyung Jin is Mrs. Kang's first name.)

After reading the letter, my eyes widened.

"Is this really t-true? Y-you w-witnessed 3 p-people being stabbed by a k-knife?" I asked, stuttering.

She nodded at me.

"I am so sorry. It's all my fault you guys are in danger." Mrs. Kang said, as her eyes got teary.

"Mrs. Kang, this is not your fault. Things in life happen unexpectedly. I mean, things happen for a reason right?" I said, trying to comfort Mrs. Kang.

After a while of trying to comfort Mrs. Kang, she said that she was fine.

"Kyung Mi-ah, you're late for class." Mrs. Kang said.

"Can you give me a late slip?" I asked.

"Sure. But head straight to the night class building right after school. We're having a meeting."

-----

I was walking to the night class building like Mrs. Kang told me to do. As I kept walking I hear someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Dongho running towards me. I stopped my tracks and waited until he got to me. When he got to me, he was catching his breath.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You shouldn't be walking alone now that you know about the you-know-what." he replied.

"Okay?" I said as I continued walking once again.

As I was walking I felt an arm around my waist. I looked to my right and saw Dongho walking beside me and his left arm around my waist.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" I asked.

"Protecting you." he said with a wink.

When we got there, he let go of my waist and just held my hand. I felt uncomfortable. We walked to the dance studio and saw Mrs. Kang and the rest of the students there. I let go of Dongho's hand and walked inside.

"Sorry I'm late." I bowed as I took a seat on the floor.

Dongho came in and said he was sorry for being late.

"Well, since all of you guys know about the you-know-what. We all have to stay together. Meaning day through night. You guys are having an upcoming break for 3 weeks. During those three weeks all you kids will stay with me. You have no choice but to follow if you want to be safe." Mrs. Kang announced.

"U-Kiss is in!" Soohyun-ssi exclaimed.

"We're in too!" the queenkas excitedly yelled.

"I'm in only if Kyung Mi's in." Dongho and Tiffany-ssi said in unison.

They looked at each other weirdly for a second and then looked away.

"Uhh..." I trailed.

"I'm only in if Tiffany's in." AJ-ssi blurted.

Everyone turned their eyes at AJ-ssi.

  "Bwoh?" AJ-ssi said.

"Come on Kyung Mi-ah. Don't let them down." Mrs. Kang said to me.

It took me a while to decide. "I'm in."

"Yes!" Mrs. Kang exclaimed.