How Life is Like for Me...

It All Started With A Dare

Kyung Mi's POV

"Kyung Mi-ah! Are you going to walk or do you want me to drive you?" umma asked from the kitchen.

"Aniyo! I'll walk !" I yelled from my room.

Oh, hi. I'm Han Kyung Mi. I attend Seoul High School and today's the first day of senior year. Every student at my school pushes me around and bullies me because I'm ugly and a nerd. Yup, straight A's. All I'm focused on is getting good grades. No one will ever date me because I'm too ugly, I have no sense of style, I'm a loner. No friends at all.

Photobucket

That's me. Pretty, right? More like, pretty ugly.

I walked down stairs. 

"Morning umma." I greeted, then hugged her.

"Morning~ Here eat your breakfast now. I made kimchi pancakes. Eat a lot, arasso?"

I nodded. I started stuffing pancakes in my mouth.

"Umma, I have to go now. Bye." I said.

I was already at the door, carrying my bag and books. 

"Be safe!" umma yelled from the kitchen.

School was just 10 minutes away from my house. Once I arrived at school, I went straight to my first period classroom. Just when I stepped foot in the classroom, spit balls came flying at me. Crumpled paper being thrown at me. I ignored it and just let them throw things. I walked to my desk and put my books down and my backpack  hanging behind my seat. I was gonna sit down on my chair, but ended up with my falling on the floor. Some guy sitting behind me pulled the chair back right when I was gonna sit down. I stood up, grabbed the chair and sat down.

*Bell Rings*

Everyone sat on their desks.

"Okay class. Let's continue the lesson from yesterday." Mrs. Kim said.

After she finished the lesson, she said she would call a student to do a problem.

"Ms. Han, number one, Mr. Park, number two, and Ms. Jung, number three." Mrs. Kim assigned.

When we all finished, Mrs. Kim assigned homework.

"Start your homeworks now. You still have 15 minutes. You have to finish the first 10 problems. I'll only dismiss the students who has done all 10 problems. Start now!" Mrs. Kim strictly said.

*Bell Rings*

"15 minutes has passed! Stay in your seats until I dismiss you!" Mrs. Kim said.

"Ms. Han, you can go." Mrs. Kim added.

-----

"Okay! Listen up, class!" Mr. Yong yelled, trying to get there attention.

And of course, most girls paid attention right away. Most girls thought that Mr. Yong was hot. He was pretty young to be a P.E. teacher. Most teachers would be around there 40's, but Mr. Yong looked like he was at least 25 years old.

"Today we're gonna do free play. Starting tomorrow we're doing square dancing." Mr. Yong announced.

Everyone started whispering to there friends about who they wanted to be partnered with. I heard some girl say they wanted to be with one of the kingkas.

Oh, I forgot to tell you who the kingkas were. Well, the "kingkas", call themselves U-Kiss. The members are Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin, and Dongho. Their leader is Soohyun-ssi. And you know that when there's kingkas, there are always queenkas. There are three queenkas in this school and they're names are Ri Ah, Ah Jung, and Noo Ri.

Anyway, everyone started doing whatever they wanted to do. I just stayed on the bleachers sitting down. Then, it started. People kept throwing basketballs at me. Sometimes the balls would knock my glasses off. No matter how hard it hurted, I remained silent.

"Stop this nonsence right now!" Mr. Yong yelled.

Everyone held the balls they were about to throw at me.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

"Kyung Mi-ah? Kwenchana?" Mr. Yong asked her.

Before Kyung Mi could even reply, she fainted.

Mr. Yong carried her to the school's health center to get her checked up.

-----

"Where am I?" Kyung Mi asked herself.

"You're in the health center. You fainted after your classmates threw basketballs at you, dear. Do you remember?" a school nurse said.

"Ohh. Did you tell my mom?" Kyung Mi asked worriedly.

"I'm about to." the nurse said, grabbing the telephone.

"Don't tell her, please?" Kyung Mi said grabbing the telephone and putting it back in its place.

"Arasso. Go to lunch now." the nurse said, shooing her away.