Chapter 45~

Enemies

"Donghae hurry up will you? I'm cold." Eunhyuk muttered to himself while jumping up and down to keep himself warm. Donghae was buying 10 tickets to watch Manchester United game.

"Hyukkie, I'm here! Look, the earliest game is tomorrow so all ten of us will be spending all morning watching the game." Donghae said excitedly and hug Eunhyuk because he knew his partner was feeling cold and hug him to share body heat.

"Let's go back to the hotel, ne? Your nose is red." Donghae pulled Eunhyuk closer to him by the shoulder and walk toward Stanley who drive them here from the hotel.

"Sorry Stanley for hurrying back to the hotel and to brought us here in a hurry." Donghae apologises but Stanley only nodded and say, "It was my duty to take you and the others to where you guys wanted to go." Stanley bowed and open the door of the van to let his customer sheltered from the cold.

Donghae quickly ushered Eunhyuk to go inside and followed him after. Stanley shut the door and went to the driver side. Eunhyuk kept shivering and stay quiet.

"Sir, I believe we have to go back to the stadium next morning for the match right?" Stanley ask. "Yup. I can't wait to see them play. My favourite team of all time you know?" Donghae said cheerfully while keep hugging Eunhyuk.

"Stanley, what advise on clothes could you give us so that we can withstand the cold tomorrow?" Eunhyuk ask after he is not shivering anymore.

"I suggest 6 layer will do." Stanley answered and that's the end of the conversation. They arrived at the hotel in silence with eye gazing the view from inside the van. London is beautiful even in winter.

"We have arrived sir. What time tomorrow match?" Stanley ask before Donghae and Eunhyuk get out from the car.

"10 am. You will arrived say at 9?" Donghae ask Stanley so that it will be approved. Stanley nodded, "Please make sure you got plenty of rest sir and fought the jetlag so that tomorrow activities can be enjoyed." Stanley said and Donghae replied with a "Will do!", then the customer get out of the van and waved bye as Stanley drive out of view.

They get inside the hotel and it was a warm place unlike the outside. Donghae called Hangeng to know which floor is their floor and what room number is his room. Hangeng explained everything. They got into the elevator and pressed the button to their floor. It arrived with a ding.

"Hyukkie, we need to got to Hangeng hyung's room first to retrieved our roomkey and luggage." Eunhyuk nodded. They walked along the hallway and ring the door of Hangeng's room.

"Glad you two not frozen to death." Hangeng said while open the door to them. Heechul already outcold on the bed after cleaning himself up.

"Thanks hyung. How Jaejoong hyung doing?" Eunhyuk ask while Donghae went inside to take the luggage inside.

"He's doing fine and he convinced Yunho not to kill that idiot." Hangeng hyung pointed to Donghae who strolled their luggage to the door and give the roomkey to Eunhyuk in the midst of it.

"It just slipped okay? I'm not doing it on purpose. It's not like we didn't miss those two either. They played a big part on our life." Donghae pouted.

"I know Donghae. That's what Jaejoong said to Yunho. He's not mad at you anymore." Hangeng sigh. "Go to your room and have a rest. It's almost night now. Order dinner from roomservice. We are too tired to explore. Oh, you bought the ticket to watch the football match?" Hangeng ask suddenly remembered the other reason from Donghae departured.

"Yup. It's 10 am tomorrow. Stanley will pick us up at 9.30 am." Donghae confirmed this.

"Ok. Breakfast with the family at 8 am. Don't be late and well-rested tonight." Hangeng closed the door and those two went to their room.

Did everything Hangeng told them too without a complain and sleep soundlessly before the clock strike 11 pm.

 

TOMORROW~

KANGTEUK

 

"Kangin-ah! Wake up! We need to eat breakfast then we going to spend time watching a football game." Leeteuk wake Kangin gently. He woke 15 minutes earlier and already took a bath. "Come on. Wake up or I'm going to leave you behind." Leeteuk gave up and walk three steps ahead when he was being pulled back by the wrist into the bed.

He was snuggled hard and couldn't breath. "Are you really going to leave me Teukkie? Leave starve to death?" Kangin give peppero kisses all over Leeteuk's face. "I was just joking - gasp - stop it! It tickles!" Leeteuk struggled until Kangin let him lose.

"Now my shirt is all wrinkled." he pouted and Kangin kissed the pout away.

"Don't worry. We can buy new clothes here. There are so many branded stores here right? Let's go shopping after this." Kangin coaxed his wife. The wife nodded and Kangin let go to wash himself.

"Will you please get my cloth ready for today, honey?" Kangin yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Its already done!" Leeteuk yelled back.

 

YUNJAE

 

"Jae. Do you know where my socks is? I can't find them." Yunho scattered all the things in his luggage just to find a pair of socks. Jaejoong whose drying his hair had to stop and to the drawer beside the table and push the socks in front of Yunho's face.

"Ohh! Thanks honey." Jaejoong got a kiss on the cheek which only he rolled his eyes lovingly toward the action and continue the hair drying.

"Here. Let me help you with that." Yunho said and grab the hair-dryer and dry thoroughly his wife hair until it was back to the soft and silky hair he like.

"Thanks Yunnie~ You did a good job." Jaejoong said while styling his hair in front the mirror.

"Anything for my boo." Yunho said. The both of them got ready and went out to wait for the rest at the lobby before having breakfast.

 

HANCHUL

 

Hangeng wake up with his hands around his beau. He kissed him on the nose and let him cuddle against a pillow in replace for him since he needs to do some washing and need to be freshed. After he finish the last couple of things, he goes to wake Heechul.

"Love. Love, wake up." he shake him and wake him up with a gentle voice. Heechul start to stir but he didn't open his eyes.

Hangeng knowing his wife like this carries him to the bathroom and wash his sleepy face. His eyes are open but he still half dazed. "Come on, love. Brush your teeth and shower to clean yourselves up." Hangeng said and tried to leave but Heechul draped over him with his weight.

"Kiss me first." he puckered up his mouth and Hangeng leaned down to kiss him. "I'm going to shower now." Hangeng leave the bathroom and pick Heechul's outfit for the day and wait for Heechul by watching the TV provided with the room.

He heard the bathroom door open and close. "Your outfit is on the bed." he said with a loud voice so that Heechul could hear it. He heard some shuffling and grunting from wearing the clothes and later he heard the blow-dryer was .

After 10 minutes Heechul emerged looking as fabulous as he should be and Hangeng couldn't help but smile at his beautiful wife. "Ready?" he asked and Heechul answered with a kiss on the cheek. They walk out from the room hand-in-hand.

 

YOOSU

 

"I'm going to watch Manchester game today!! Wooohoooo! My dream to seeing them live finally come true." Junsu was jumping up and down on the bed and Yoochun just shake his head while dressed up.

"Your dream will be shattered if you don't wash up now." he said in a monotonous voice but that stop Junsu from jumping and instead sprint toward the bathroom.

"Chunnie~~ I forgot the towel~~ Could you bring it for me please?" Junsu yelled and the sound of of water from the shower hitting the floor can be heard.

Yoochun went to pick the towel from the dresser that store it and put it beside the shower stall inside the bathroom. "I'll hung this here ok?" "OK!"

Yoochun also prepared a bundle of clothes for his Junsu to wear but appropriate to wear in a stadium. Junsu came out singing the MU song and Yoochun just enjoy the happiness emitted from his wife. After properly dressed, they went down to the lobby to meet with the others.

 

HAEHYUK

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Eunhyuk screamed when he come out of the bathroom and face-to-face with a red faced man. The other man just laughed and it was extremely similar to his husband. He squinted his eyes to get a good look and yup it was his husband.

"Hahahahahahahaha. You should see the look on your face. Hahahahahaha." Donghae laugh while holding his stomach.

"Oh haha. I can't believe you paint your face just to scare me." Eunhyuk stalked off to his already laid out attire for the day.

"Its not to scare you off Hyukkie. It's for today game. Don't tell me you forgot about it." Eunhyuk halted and he really did forgot about it.

"You're right. I forgot about it. Seems like you and Junsu will be best buddy now Hae. He cheers for Manchester United too." Eunhyuk continue to dress up.

"Don't worry Hyukkie. You're the love of my life and the only one for me." Donghae said and shooting hearts with his hand joined on the hand.

"Awww. Love you too my husband. I'm ready. Let's go out now." They walked cross arm until the lobby.

 

LOBBY

 

"Everyone here already? Oh Donghae. I know you are a big fan but must you do this?" Hangeng ask.

"Yup!" he said with a bright smile.

"I wish I could do the same as you Donghae. Do you have any left?" Junsu ask curiously.

"I do and I brought it in my bag. You can put it on when you are in the van." Donghae replied and Junsu nodded. The others can only shake their head and called the both of them 'idiot' and 'fanatic'.

All of them went to the dining area of the hotel to eat a breakfast buffet. They eat while chatting with each other occasionally. People at the area sometime greet Donghae by saying 'MU fan?', 'Nice colour bro.' and many things that got to do with how Donghae look.

Finally they finish eating and lounge around at the lobby until 9.30 am. They went through the door of the hotel and found Stanley already there with the van.

"Wow! Nice timing." Leeteuk beamed at Stanley.

"I'm afraid I will lost my life if I'm late." Stanley said as he bowed with his hat pointed toward Donghae.

"Hey! I'm not a murderer." Donghae said loudly.

"My apologies sir but I recalled all of you got a game to watch?" Stanley said and open the door and led them inside the van.

Then they were off to the stadium to watch the game of their life!

 

 

**************************************************************************************

Hello! I apologized for being extremely late in updating. Life catches up with me and I couldn't handle it easily. I'm fine and I'm sorry too for the short update. It will end when they meet Changmin and Kyuhyun back. Sorry again for everything. I already written the story until finished but it got deleted and gone forever and I'm so lazy to write again after that. This update is very different to the one I wrote a long time ago.

Enjoy the chapter and hope my writing skills isn't that rusty. Love you guys!!