Chapter 18

Enemies

 

FLASHBACK~ ( A/N: This is for the people who don’t understand the real situation although it related to Kangteuk scene in chapter 16. It’s just the continuation of that.)

“ Yah! Why don’t you help me? I don’t need my friends to treat badly by yours.” Leeteuk yelled loudly to Kangin who sitting alone in the cafeteria.

All the students in there disappear quickly because they don’t want to be involved with those two.

“ What do you mean by that huh devil? Do you know that my friends also had feelings for them since they meet? Bet you don’t know aren’t you? Now you know will you allow them to be with each other?” Kangin yelled the same amount of tone.

“ Not really.” Leeteuk said expressionless and thus making Kangin mad.

“ Not really?! NOT REALLY?! You are a DEVIL in disguise you know that?!” Kangin fumed with anger.

“ DEVIL?!!! I am not a devil!!” Leeteuk yelled back.

“ Yes. Yes you are a devil. You are not people so called angel without wings. You are a devil who try to ruin others people live just to make sure that his life didn’t SUFFER!” Kangin spit on the floor.

After that, the bomb had been released inside the cafeteria and they didn’t realized that their friends watching them fighting.

FLASHBACK ENDS~

HANCHUL’S ROOM~

“ Hangeng?” Heechul called.

“ What?” Hangeng replied.

“ What do you think of the maknaes reaction when they see what the principle had done?” Heechul ask while staring at the ceiling on the bed.

“ I don’t know. I know for sure they will do something.” Hangeng smiled at Heechul while approaching the bed and lay beside the diva.

“ Right. Hangeng?”

“ Yes Heechul.” Hangeng ask calmly.

Heechul sit up and face Hangeng. Hangeng just watch the diva movement. Heechul is fidgeting and playing with his shirt.

“ Well, I..em…I..”

“ What do you want to say Heechul?” Hangeng smiled calmly making Heechul calm too.

“ I love you.” Heechul whispered the words and head down while biting his lips.

Someone pulled his chin upwards making him face Hangeng. Hangeng smile and kiss Heechul’s lips. The latter widened his eyes but eventually kiss back. It was a sweet kiss and they stay like that for a while.

They broke the kiss in the need of oxygen. Both were panting and look at each other.

“ I love you too my precious diva.” Heechul smiled brightly and hug the latter.

Hangeng had to support both of them so that they didn’t end up on the floor. Both of them enjoy the hug until someone knocking at the door interrupt them.

“ Heechul hyung! Hangeng hyung. Time for dinner.” The voice of Junsu can be heard outside.

“ Arasso. We will be down in a minute.” Hangeng said to Junsu and hear his footsteps walk away.

“ Let’s go and eat. We need energy after what happen today aren’t we?” Hangeng look at Heechul and he nodded.

They got up and went out from the room to the dining table.

 

YOOSU’S AND EUNHAE’S~

“ Hyuk-ah. Where’s Leeteuk hyung?” Junsu ask.

“ And Kangin hyung?” Yoochun ask as well.

“ They fell asleep. I saw their eyes were puffy and I bet they must cry to sleep.” Eunhyuk explain and sighed.

“ They must have been regret what they had done.” Donghae said eyes on the tv.

Three of them nod. Eunhyuk took a sit between Donghae and Junsu while Junsu sit beside Yoochun. They were watching Finding Nemo.

“ I bet this is Donghae’s idea watching this movie right?” Eunhyuk suddenly spoke.

“ Yes he is. He and his Nemo stuff.” Yoochun giggled and made Eunhyuk giggled too and it makes Donghae pout and Junsu confused.

“ Is he Nemo addict?” Junsu ask Yoochun.

“ Yup! He had almost every kind of Nemo things. From keychain to notebook to pajama. If you made him cry just give him something that had Nemo paste on it and he 100% will stop crying.” Yoochun smirk and Donghae pout more.

“ I never knew he was like that.” Eunhyuk said and chuckled and Donghae closed the TV and got up.

“ If you hate me so much about liking Nemo, I’m sorry.” Donghae said and about to walk away when Eunhyuk grab his wrist.

“ Nobody say they hate you for liking Nemo. We just found it cute and childish. Right, guys?” Eunhyuk ask Yoochun and Junsu who in return nod their head.

“ Really?” Donghae pouted.

“ Really. Let’s continue watching Nemo okay Donghae? You don’t mind I call you by your real name right?” Junsu open the TV again and Donghae sat beside me, his eyes beaming.

“ Nope. I don’t mind.” He said and squealed every time Nemo appear.

Eunhyuk shook his head and he could see how excited Donghae is about Nemo. He turns to his left and found Junsu snuggled into Yoochun. Not that he cares anyway.How I wish that I could do that to Donghae-Eunhyuk thought.

 The four of them watch Nemo silently and sometimes laugh can be heard from them when there is a funny scene.

The movie ended and Jaejoong called Junsu and Eunhyuk.

“ Junsu, called Heechul and Hangeng to eat dinner. Eunhyuk, you called Leeteuk and Kangin. Go now while Yoochun and Donghae help us with the plates.” Jaejoong said and the four start to do their work.

 

YUNJAE’S~

“ You are going to help me cook?” Jaejoong ask.

“ Yeah. You didn’t believe I can cook?” Yunho ask back and Jaejoong shook his head.

“ Well, sometimes me and Hangeng is in charged of cooking when the six of us lived here.” Yunho said and wore an apron while Jaejoong mouth formed ‘o’.

“ This is like your second home huh?” Jaejoong ask again and put on an apron for himself.

“ Yup. When we are bored, we always stay here and have fun. The house is provided by Changmin’s parents courtesy actually.” Yunho explained further.

“ Changmin’s parents is rich?” Yunho nodded.

“ You know the Shim Coorperation?” Jaejoong nodded.

“ Well, he is the only heir and soon will be take the place of his father as the owner of the company.” Yunho said while slicing the onions.

“ Oh. Well, Kyuhyun will handle a company too.” Jaejoong said while put in the pasta inside the hot water.

“ Aren’t Kyuhyun’s father is the owner of the school? Don’t tell me that old man owns a company too?” Yunho had his eyes wide and now cutting the mushroom.

“ Haha. No he is not. His brother is. Since his brother doesn’t have any heir, he want Kyuhyun to be an heir and Kyuhyun immediately agree. Why? Because his uncle company gives out good game and people knows it. Also, Kyuhyun can play game everyday without someone interrupts him. That’s his main point actually.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“ Funny. Changmin’s reasoned to take over the company because it’s a food company.” They both laugh at their maknaes reason.

“ We had two heck of a maknae aren’t we? Auch!” Jaejoong groaned in pain when he accidentally touches the hot pan that he was making pasta sauce in it.

“ You’re okay? Here.” Yunho brought Jaejoong hands to the sink and wash them softly.

He dried them up and kisses softly where the skin is burning making Jaejoong blushed.

“ W-what are you doing?” Jaejoong stutter.

“ Your hand is so pretty and the burn ruin it so I kiss your hand in order to let the burn disappear.” Yunho smiled softly and Jaejoong is beat red.

“ Sit down. I’ll get it from here. Why don’t you ask the others to dinner? It’s almost done now.” Yunho said and Jaejoong agreed.

He gets out from the kitchen leaving Yunho alone and called Junsu and Eunhyuk.

“ Junsu, called Heechul and Hangeng to eat dinner. Eunhyuk, you called Leeteuk and Kangin. Go now while Yoochun and Donghae help us with the plates.” Jaejoong said and the four start to do their work.

 

***************************************

Sorry. I know its a lame chapter but I don't have any inspiration to write.

But I'm happy that I'm able to write it though.

Tomorrow is my reunion with my ex-classmates.

I called them ex because we had finish high school but they are still my friend.

Wish the weather is fine okay? Because we are having a picnic. ^^