Chapter 8

Enemies

I'm BACK!

Before that, I need help.

I'll tell you guys later at the bottom.

For now, just enjoy my story neh?

****************************************

All 12 of them are having dinner that cook by Leeteuk. All the bottom had eaten including Changmin who now enjoy the food more than anyone else and also take the most food than everyone else if not Kyuhyun had stop him, he will finish all the dishes by himself. Meanwhile, his hyungs are eyeing curiously toward the food.

Heechul who notices this had snap.

" YAH! Why do you guys not eating?" startling the top.

As usual, Hangeng will answer him.

" Maybe you put poison in it! That's why we not eating." Hangeng yelled back.

" Leeteuk will not put poison in it you jackass Chinaman!" Heechul screeched making everyone cover their ears except for Changmin who had been in his world since he face the food.

Both of them start to bickers while others trying to stop them. Although they know they are now nemesis, but fighting in front of food is the thing they avoid.

Kyuhyun can't see this nudge hard on Changmin's rib making him wince and come back to reality. He blink his eyes not believing what he sees.

He look back at Kyuhyun for confirmation and Kyuhyun nodded his head.

" How can it become like this?" Kyuhyun shrugged.

" Hangeng hyung said Leeteuk hyungs put poison in his and the others plate and thus wake up the rage Heechul hyung. Heechul hyung totally dislike when someone accused somebody for what he hadn't done. So, the situation in front of you is the result." Kyuhyun said and continue to chew his food.

" Aish pabo hyung. This is what you get when you had a pabo hyung as your friends." Changmin scratched his head.

He took a deep breath and collecting some will power from surrounding.

" Are you a monk or something?" Kyuhyun ask.

" No I'm not sweetie. I'm trying to collect will power to face all ten hyungs you know." Changmin said.

" YAH!" the hyungs startled by the unexpected yelling.

" Stop fighting and eat damnit!" Changmin said and you could see in his eyes that it has flame in it.

The hyungs gulp while Kyuhyun remain calm and watch how Changmin handle the situation.

" B-but Changmin-ah. They had put poison in our plate to kill us." Hangeng whine and all of a sudden Kangin, Yunho, Yoochun and Donghae nod their head in agreement.

" Why you inso-" Heechul's word had been cut.

" STOP IT!!!" Changmin seem shock because he is not the one yelling.

He look to his side and he can see smoke coming out from Kyuhyun's head and this time the hyungs stop.

" Emm...ok! That's should do it." Changmin said awkwardly.

" Changmin-ah!" Changmin turn to see his Yunho hyung.

" Neh, Yunho hyung?"

" Who do you side? Us or the not-so-good-looking-but-feminine group?" Yunho pointed to him and the other group making them wanted to rip his head apart.

" Them." Changmin said with innocence face.

" WHAT?! WHY?!" his hyungs yelled at him while the other group yelled in victory.

" HAH! Serve you right jerk!" Heechul said and continue celebrating.

" They made me food hyung. You know I always sided to people who made food for me. So, sit down be a good boy and eat." all of them start to eat in silence but as for Changmin's hyung, they are mumbled about Changmin's betrayal inwardly.

 

Slowly the time has come to sleep~

 

" Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Changmin-ah. Time to sleep and please stop playing starcraft." Jaejoong said and stand behind the two who seem completely unoblivious to the surroundings.

" Changmin-ah! Stop playing and go to sleep." Jaejoong turn around and saw Yunho shaking Changmin lightly.

" Aish hyung! One more round." Changmin shake off Yunho hand and Jaejoong tried that method to Kyuhyun as well but his reaction seem the same as Changmin.

" Aish. Never thought these two is a game addict." Jaejoong sigh and shook his head.

" You two! Better stop now or I will crush your laptop!" Yunho growled and both the maknaes turn their head in horror.

" You wouldn't." Both of them said with a shaky voice.

" Oh. I'll help also if you two don't go to bed right NOW!" Jaejoong said making these two quickly shut down the laptop and walk toward their bed.

The two hyungs can only sigh seeing their dongsaeng turn into a game addict. Much more to them realised that they the only one left in the living room.

These two finally realised it and felt awkward.

" Err..emmm..lets go to sleep now." Yunho said and they went to their room.

Inside their room.

" Emmm...Beast? How should we sleep in one bed?" Jaejoong said without looking at Yunho.

Both of them stared the bed since 5 minutes ago.

" I don't know." Yunho can only said that.

" How about we face the wall instead facing each other?" Jaejoong give an idea.

" That maybe could work." Yunho agreed.

Jaejoong got on the right side of the bed while Yunho close the lamp before hop on the left side of the bed. Both did not face each other and soon fall asleep.

 

KangTeuk's room~

 

" Yah! Leeteuk! What are you doing?" Kangin said as Leeteuk is placing a divider in the middle of the bed.

" A divider. Can't you see?" Leeteuk said before plopped himself down on the soft mattress.

" I know what that is but do you have to use it?" Kangin said and still standing at the side of the bed.

" Yes. Go to sleep. I need to wake up super early tomorrow so that I can make breakfast and wake Heechul up." Leeteuk said with his eyes closed.

" Fine!" Kangin stomp his feet to switch off the lamp and climb up the bed before dozing off to dreamland.

 

HanChul's room~

 

" Chinaman! You sleep on the floor tonight!" Heechul said before happily jump on the bed.

" What?! No way stupid diva. This is my room so you'll be sleeping on the floor." Hangeng pushed Heechul until he is off from the bed with Heechul's groaned in pain.

" Yah! Chinaman! That's hurt!" Heechul yelled from the floor.

" Its intend to hurt moron." Hangeng said and took his place on the bed.

" Yah! I want to sleep on the bed too!" Heechul whine making Hangeng cringed.

" Just sleep on it if you want to." Hangeng said still not looking at Heechul who now playing with his pajama.

" You're sure you not going to do anything to me?" Heechul ask hesitantly.

" No, pabo diva. Just sleep." Hangeng turn around and smiled purely at him and Heechul was taken aback. Still mesmerizing Hangeng's smile.

' Wow! This is the first time he actually smile at me and being gentle too!' Heechul thought and sleep at the side of the bed where Hangeng's did not sleep.

' Pabo Hannie. You almost screwed up! Pabo! Pabo!' Hangeng knock himself on the head inwardly.

Soon, the room is filled with light snores.

 

YooSu's room~

 

" Hey Dolphin! I warn you! Don't wake me up in the middle of the night with your dolphin voice or else you don't want to see me in a very VERY bad mood." Yoochun said in intimidating way to scared Junsu and it work.

" OK. I will." Junsu said timidly before hugging his knees to sleep.

Yoochun wait Junsu to sleep.

" Aish Su. You are so cute you know that. I'm sorry if I scared ya." Yoochun smiled to the sleeping Junsu before switched off the lights and drift off to dreamland.

What he didn't know is that Junsu still awake all the time and he heard what Yoochun as said. He smiled a little.

" You are so handsome when you treat me this nicely Yoochun." he whispered and back to his sleep.

 

HaeHyuk's room~

 

" Fishy~ I don't want to sleep on the same bed as you." Eunhyuk whine cutely.

" And why not?" Donghae ask and tried to stop the urge to pounced on Eunhyuk.

" Just because." Eunhyuk pout and crossed his arm around his monkey plushie.

" Just sleep. I won't do anything bad. Besides, we had our own plushie so just sleep." Donghae said while he is sitting against the headbord watching Eunhyuk every movement.

Eunhyuk bit his bottom lip and walk hesitantly toward the side of the bed while Donghae watching intensely every Eunhyuk's movement.

Eunhyuk got on the bed and Donghae quickly snatched the monkey plushie on Eunhyuks hand and placed it in the middle besides his Nemo plushie.

" What are you doing, Fish?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae but only to be welcomed by Donghae wide grin.

" Its a barrier I made for you." Donghae said sweetly and leave Eunhyuk dumbfounded by lay on the bed and closed his eyes.

Eunhyuk snap out and turn off the light.

 

ChangKyu's room~

 

" Minnie~ Do you think the hyungs having trouble sleeping?" Kyuhyun ask Changmin while he in Changmin's embraced cuddling on his chest.

" If they were having troubles to sleep, we can hear them fighting now aren't we?" Changmin look at Changmin with love.

He peck Kyuhyun's nose and all over his face. Lastly he gave a sweet kiss on Kyuhyun's lips.

They enjoy the kiss and Changmin break it.

" Sleep now love. We have to be ready for tomorrow." Changmin said and hug Kyuhyun's closer.

His hands circling Kyu's waist and his chin on Kyu's forehead. One hand caressing Kyu's back while the other Kyu's hair gently. He hummed a lullaby in Kyu's ear until he fall asleep. When Kyu's asleep he will kiss Kyu's forehead lovingly before he asleep. His lover is safe in his embraced.

*****************************************

Finish chapter 8. ^^

About the help, I need help to create a poster to my story.

I appreciate it if anyone could help. * bows*

What do you think happen in the morning?

Give oppinion neh?

Also leave a lot of comment!

Bye. Love you my readers. ^_^