Chapter 14

Enemies

 

YOOCHUN’S POV:

I didn’t know I was space out until I felt a hard smack at the back of my head.

“ YAH! I’ve been calling you for hundred of time now. Where is Junsu?” I am now face to face with an angry monkey or Junsu best friend.

But Junsu isn’t here?

“ He’s not here?” I ask him with confusion.

“ If he is here then I won’t be asking you right? He is suppose to wait for me here but here I am found you spacing out after school is over.” He blabbering.

School over already? Yeesh. I should be going home now. Wait!

“ Did you say school over already?” I ask him and saw him nodded.

“ ! ING !” I grab my bag and stormed out of the classroom only to be bumped by Yunho hyung.

“ Yoochun-ah. Be careful.” Yunho hyung grab my arm before I ended up on the floor.

“ No time. Junsu. That man.” I said making the other glare at me if I’m some kind of freak.

“ I mean, there is a 99% that Junsu had been kidnapped by some unknown guy.” I said with one breath making me slammed on the wall with the monkey gritted his teeth to me.

“ What do you mean he had been kidnapped?” he hissed and he had been pulled by Leeteuk hyung and Jaejoong hyung.

Meanwhile Heechul hyung shoved in my face a piece of paper.

“ Does he look like this?” he ask me.

I examine the paper and there is a passport size picture and DAMN its that guy. I look at the address and keep it in my head.

“ Yes.” I nod my head.

He turn around and talk with Hangeng hyung. Since when both of them is closed. Whatever. I need to save my Junsu.

I slowly crept away from the 6 hyung and the monkey before I sprint my way there. Lucky I’m in the track club so I can run very fast.

 

NO ONE’S POV:

“ Here are you hyung.” Someone that just enter the room said.

“ Hye Donghae.” All the hyung welcomed him while Eunhyuk stood far away from him because his face is red.

“ By the way hyung, where is Yoochun and dolphin anyway?” Donghae question making everyone look around them.

“ Damn it his gone!” Kanging growled making everyone feeling restless.

“ Why? What happened?” Donghae who doesn’t had a clue on what’s going on received an explanation from Hangeng.

“ What? Really?” the seven people inside the room confirmed about it.

“ Then why are you guys staying here for? We must save both of them.” Donghae exclaimed and they went out from the classroom and run through the school hall.

When they were outside of the school building they were hold by two certain maknaes.

“ Where do you think you’re going hyung?” Kyuhyun ask them.

“ No time Kyuhyun-ah. Junsu had been kidnapped and Yoochun had go to save him by himself which I don’t know why but we need to get going now.” Eunhyuk explained and the two had their eyes wide open.

“ Alright then. Only me and my hyung are going. Kyu, you and your hyung are staying. Call the cops and ambulance ok? We will get going first.” Changmin said and the others followed.

Kangin, Hangeng, Yunho, Donghae and Changmin quickly run as they came to school with a limo to the place where Junsu was held and where Yoochun was heading.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun is calling the police and the hyung are walking back and fourth waiting in anxiety. He had done calling and his hyung called him.

“ What is it hyung?” he ask Leeteuk who is the one called him earlier.

“ Do you think them can save Junsu? What if they not?” Leeteuk ask and the others just agree with whatever he is asking.

“ I’m sure Yoochun hyung can save Junsu and my Changmin along with the others can save both of them.” Kyuhyun said with such confidence.

“ Have faith in them hyung. They all going to be just fine.” He continued his word.

“ If you say so.” Heechul said and him, Leeteuk, Jaejoong and Eunhyuk are now sit on the pavement waiting silently while praying hard in their heart.

Kyuhyun only stood still but his heart beating rapidly because he is so worried about Changmin and his hyung. Wishing them to be all right without injury.

 

JUNSU’S POV:

“ Wow! Your house look nice.” I said to the person that I’m going to teach him Maths today.

“ Thanks. Make yourself comfy.” He said to me and I nodded.

I took a sit on the floor which had a table in the middle of the room so we study there.

“ Wait here and took out all the books. I’m going to get us some snacks and water first.” He said and I nodded again in reply.

When he is gone, I took the opportunity to look around the house. There is family picture hanging around and before I even get to take a better look at it, this person had called me.

“ Hey. I got it. Lets continue our study neh?” he came with a smile and a tray of snacks and food.

“ Neh.” I went to the place I sit earlier.

I sip a drink and went to teach him. After 5 minutes my head feels dizzy and I’m about to faint.

“ Junsu? What’s wrong?” the latter ask me without a pure of sincere when he ask me that question as if he is expecting it.

“ No. I’m fine……….” Before I knew it I already black out but before I closed my eyes I could see that person smirk and I knew that I’m going to be in trouble.

If I listen to wide forehead word maybe I wouldn’t be in this place. I’m so dumb.

 

STRANGER’S POV:

He is fainted now. Its time to make him mine. Drugs always work. Hehehehe….

 

JUNSU’S POV:

Ughhh! Where the heck am I? I tried to lift my hands but somehow it been tied to something heavy. I open my eyes and I almost half and only wears my boxer on a freaking couch.

I look up and saw my hands being tied. I look around and the place finally hit me. Damn that guy. When he release me I am so going to CUT his balls.

“ Already awake I see.” I saw the guy smirk and sit beside me.

“ What do you want?” I try to act all tough but inside is all shattered.

“ What do I want?” he lean closer to my ear and whisper, “ You.”

I open my eyes wide and tried to wiggle around but the rope is too tight and this person now is laughing like a maniac.

“ Trying to escape are we?” he had the smug look on his face and leans forward.

I know he tried to kiss me but I manage to look away before his disgusting lips is on top of mine making him kiss me on the cheek.

“ My my. Why don’t you let me kiss you?” he ask and poke my lips.

“ My kiss only belong to Yoochun damn it!” and why the wide forehead name slip out from my mouth.

“ Ok then. But I’ll take your ity.” He smirk and went lower to my .

He bite and on my left making me wanted to moan but I held back. He sees this though and play hard with my right with his hand and pinched it hard.

“ Ahhhh….” I moan and he smirk in victory.

“ Good. Moan for me baby.” He my  neck and plant a hickey on it making me moan louder.

I don’t want to be this awful man property.

“ Please stop.” I said to him but he ignore it.

He sit up straight and hands at my waistband but suddenly the front door explode revealed panting Yoochun.

He look at me and his face turn into shocked and look onto the person that made me like this, his face turn into a pure anger.

He sprint to the person and hit him hard on the face making him fall down on the floor hard. Yoochun kick him hard on his ball making the guy groaned in pain and Yoochun continue kicking him until that guy couldn’t lift a finger.

He took all my clothes and went to me. He is much more calm now.

“ Are you okay Su?” he look at me with care and I nodded.

“ Oh Su. Don’t cry. I’m here now.” I didn’t realized I was crying until he hug me and dram circle behind my back and whisper soothing word.

I fell into sob and the guy came with a large stick in his arm and I widened my eyes. I tried to free myself from Yoochun to give him warning because I couldn’t talk. He only tightened the hold and I only pray that someone knocked this person first before he could hit Yoochun.

My pray had come true when I saw the man is being whacked hard and fall down. Yoochun turn around and see what was the noise and we both saw Hangeng in his martial arts standing.

When they saw us, they quickly went over us.

“ Fuhh. I thought we were too late.” I could see Changmin let out a sigh of relieved including the others.

“ Good thing you came early Yoochun.” Yunho said and patted Yoochun’s back.

“ Emm. Can I wear my uniform now?” the six of them look at me and realized that I only wear my boxes and went out.

Yoochun gave me my uniform and went out while Kangin hold the man hands while Donghae tight him up.

I wear my clothes and saw the police including the ambulance are already here. The doctor took me behind the ambulance and do some check up.

After I’m done a police officer came to me and I needed to go the the station with Yoochun because he is the main witness beside me.

We both agree and the others told us they are going to pick us up at the station. We went there and the police interrogate us both. It took 1 hour before the whole thing sum up. I got out from the station only to be hug and bumped by Eunhyuk.

“ Junsu~ I’m so glad you okay~ Thank you Yoochun.” He said to Yoochun and he only nod.

“ Lets go home. I’m tired” I whined and the hyungs laugh but there is two people missing.

“ Where’s Kyuhyun and Changmin?” I ask them.

“ They are at the house preparing dinner for all of us.” Leeteuk said and hug me after Eunhyuk.

After him Jaejoong and Heechul also hug me and I could see Yoochun being surrounded by his friends.

“ Come on. Lets go home.” Kangin hyung said and we went inside the limo.

We sit there and let silence fill the whole car and before we know it we already arrived home. I got in first and being welcomed by both Kyuhyun and Changmin who hug me tightly that I couldn’t breath.

Lucky Yoochun there to break it.

“ Alright guys. Easy.” He said and both of them complied and pulled me to the dining table where all my favourite food are served.

I thank Changmin and Kyuhyun for making this for me and eat like a madman. For the people closed to me they didn’t give a damn of how I ate but the others mouth are hang open except for Changmin though because he literally eat like me or WORSE.

After dinner we went back to our own respective room because that day had been the longest day ever.

Yoochun stayed with Donghae in the kitchen to clean some dishes and I went to our room to clean myself.

After taking a bath I changed into my pajama and wait for Yoochun to come in because I haven’t thank him yet. He came and was shocked to see me still up.

I motioned him to sit beside me on the bed and he did.

“ Yoochun-ah.” He stiffened, “ I want to say thank you for today and could you help me with something.” I said bluntly.

“ What is it?” he ask with confusion.

“ See this?” he nod and somehow his face turn into dark. “ I want you to erase it.” I said and this make him look at me as if I was sick.

“ Why me?” he ask softly but I can hear it.

“ I don’t know. It just feels right when it is you.” I said to him in honesty and making him sigh.

“ You cannot say it like that Junsu. There’s more just to feel right.” He said hoping that it will made some sense in me. Well its not.

“ B-but I want to erase the filthy man sign on my body. Please Yoochunnie~” he shocked for how many time that night and I also shocked myself because I never called him like that.

“ Ok. Lie down.” He gave up and I quickly lie down.

He went on top of me and reveal a bit of my skin when he flip the colar of my pajama aside. He lean forward and I could feel his toung touch my skin making me shivered and let out a soft moan.

I closed my mouth prevent it to let out any more moan. He the same spot as that man did earlier and bite my skin hard making me moan in pleasure plus pain. He lean backward and look me in the eyes.

“ Happy now?” he ask and I nod my head.

“ Sleep. I will be taking a bath now.” He said and I complied. I turn around but couldn’t sleep.

The door to the bathroom open and I closed my eyes. I felt the bed shifted and I know Yoochun is climbing on. He lay down beside me. I can feel his stare on my back but I’m too scared to face him.

Suddenly I felt arms hugging my waist and pulled me to the chest. I immediately know its Yoochun and I just kept still.

“ I’ll protect you from now on my Su.” He said and kissed my hair before sleeping.

Somehow his words made me warm inside and made me feel like he will protect me. Also he call me his Su. Kyaaa~ Why am I squealing like a girl?

Questions been linger in my mind and eventually I fell asleep with question that cannot be answered.

************************************

This story had reached 70 subscribers! ^^

Wooohoooo!

I'm so happy right now. I can't describe it using words.

Thank you for subscribing. I really appreciate it.

KAMSAMHIDA! * bow 90 degree*