Chapter 44~

Enemies

At the airport~

“We’re late guys. Come on hurry and drag your asses we only got 10 minutes before the plane take off!” Yunho yelled to the guys behind him while dragging his wife alongside him.

“It will be your fault monkey that you wanted to eat at the café when we have one hour left.”Heechul blaming Eunhyuk.

“We only spend 10 minutes there you idiot hyung. You, Leeteuk hyung and Jaejoong hyung are the one who wanted to window shopping and we finish the whole store inside this humongous airport. So don’t ing blame ME!!!” Eunhyuk fight back and it almost cause a serious fight but Donghae and Hangeng manage to stop them in time.

“SHUT THE UP YOU ING ! ARGUE LATER AND RUN FASTER!” Kangin remark can be heard throughout the airport.

The crowd could only watch and make way for the 10 grown up man run like crazy toward the departure gate.

The stewardess take their time in examining their ticket, making all of them almost explode but tried to keep their cool by reminding them that this is part of their job.

Lucky them the airplane can’t take off without them and they didn’t even question why. Idiots!

 

London~

“My god! It’s freezing here. Brrr brrrr.” Junsu wrapped himself up and walk toward the landing gate.

“Why oh why must we come here during its coldest time. My skin will not look beautiful anymore. They will become frozen and crack. No~ My beautiful skin.” Heechul wailed to Hangeng, nod his head and shivering slightly.

“Oh! Guys. I think someone waiting for us.” Yoochun exclaimed making all 9 look at the person he pointed.

“Are you sure, man?” Donghae ask, uncertain.

“Yep. It has our full name on it. Aren’t your father a bit generous hyung for preparing a driver to us?” he ask while walking to the man who holding a white cardboard with their entire name on it.

“I don’t know. We even got here by rush and it didn’t surprise me if he already book the necessary thing for us here.” Kangin sigh.

“Excuse me sir, are you by any chance waiting for us?” Yoochun question him.

“Well, are you Jung Yunho/Jaejoong, Kim Kangin/Leeteuk, Hangeng/Heechul, Park Yoochun/Junsu and Lee Donghae/Eunhyuk?” the man asks while smiling.

“Errr, yes sir.” Yoochun answered, feeling awkward.

“Alright, please follow me while I take you to your hotel where you would be staying for a week.” The man or should I say driver, lead them toward a luxurious van where you could fit 10 people with luggage in it.

They all seated according to their couple, kept silence along the ride to the hotel. They viewed London from inside the van and comment every single thing they see.

“We’re here.” The van stop in front of a hotel which is only high class people can stay in.

“A-are you sure we can stay here?” Yunho asked while stunned.

“Yes, sir. Master asks me to bring you here. The room had been booked for your arrival already.” The driver bowed and left them in front of the lobby.

“Man, I know our families are rich but could they afford this much.” Donghae scanned the whole lobby.

Yunho being the eldest, with the help of Yoochun go to the receptionist to ask for their room.

“Damn. The only family I thought of would be Kyuhyun and Changmin but it would be ridiculous if they are here right?”  Donghae look back to the groups that settle down on the couch in the lobby only to spot Leeteuk and Jaejoong crying.

“Great job, dummy. You know we should not mention those two in front of them.” Eunhyuk wacked the back of Donghae head.

“. Don’t cry, angel. I’m sure they miss you a lot. Jaejoong, you too. They will regret leaving us but they always come back right? Come on, please don’t cry anymore. Yunho!” Kangin called for Yunho who just got back with Yoochun in tow.

“What? Why are you – Jae! Why are you crying?” Yunho immediately goes to Jaejoong side to calm him down.

“Well, a certain fish here have the guts to mention the maknaes name in front of these two.” Heechul answer in behave of Jaejoong looking bored.

Yunho glared as hard as he can toward Donghae, who totally make up some excuse of wanting to buy ticket for the football game (Manchester United game) and also buy a new uniform, quickly dragged Hyukjae outside.

Yunho continued to comfort Jaejoong and Kangin doing the same, Hangeng stand up so suddenly fishing out his phone from the front pocket of his jean and calling someone, “Yah! How dare you leaving us to carry you two bags to your room?!”

“Ooopss. Sorry, hyung but could you help me? I don’t want to die young. Oh, hyung thanks. You’re the greatest hyung ever. I love you. Bye.” Donghae said in one breath without having Hangeng a chance to talk back.

He sighed and look at the group to decide, “Let’s just all go to our respective room for now. Chullie, you go first to our room, I need to put Donghae and Hyukjae bags inside their room first.”

Heechul nod. The rest of the group – except for Hangeng and Junsu – went to the wait for the elevator and enter first. Hangeng didn’t realized that Junsu left behind to help him, he turn around and what do you know, a high pitch resonate in the lobby seconds later.

Hangeng face was pale white while looking at the dying laughter of a dolphin on the chair in front of him, holding what suppose to be a monster mask coloured green.

“Oh my god! That was epic. You should look at your face hyung. Hahahaha..seriously….hahahahaha…” Junsu wiped the tears on his eye with one hand and holding the stomach in another.

“*sigh* You’re here just to scared me, Junsu?” Hangeng look deadpanned toward Junsu.

“Sorry hyung. The mischievous in me can’t help it.” Grin innocently. “Besides, I’m here to help you out with Hyukjae’s luggage.”

“Oh thank you. Let’s hurry before your hyung castrate me for being late in the room.” Hangeng said and carried both his and Donghae luggage inside the elevator which miraculously open in front of them.

Both stay quite inside and wait for the designate floor. Ding! They arrived and shuffle their beings toward the hallway in front of a room. Hangeng pull out a key card and swiped to the door for it to open. They enter the room and carelessly put the luggage and left, not forgetting to lock the room and messaged Donghae, he must get the card key from Hangeng if he wanted to go inside his room.

 

Somewhere unknown~

A phone conversation:

Master: Did they arrive safely to the hotel, Stanley? (the driver)

Stanley: Yes, sir.

M: Do they suspect anything out of the ordinary?

S: No, sir. They seem to suspect it was the work of Master Kangin father’s.

M: Good job. Still remember our plan that will be taking place this Saturday?

S: Yes, sir.

M: Make sure everything is perfect and don’t let them suspect a thing. Well, they too dumb to notice anyway.

S: Sir?

M: Oh, nothing. Just do everything perfectly.

S: Yes, sir. Always.

Ends

“They arrived already?” a person came to the room which the Master just hangs up the phone.

“Yes. Why are you here, baby?” Master hooks an arm toward the person waist and pulled him so that he can sit on his lap.

“I’ve got nothing to do.” The person whined and made the Master laugh whole-heartedly.

“Come on. Let’s go watch some movie.” Master motioned for the person to get up, his stand up and pulled the person out of the room to enjoy whatever movie they were going to watch.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if I update late than usual. I'm trying to finish this story as fast as I can (or you can call it slow). Still, please comment about the chapter and I notice there is less comment than ever since the last time I updated.

I appreciate it really.

When all the chapters had finish, I will update all at once. 4 more to be precise. I hope if there isn't a change of plan that is.

Sorry for being a bad author for so long it take to update.