signal

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun and Chaeyoung hanged out a lot. They always visit and play with Ari in the garden. 

 

Then Dahyun thought of introducing Chaeyoung to her other friends. So she talked about it to Chaeyoung which she agreed. Dahyun said she'll introduce her during their break and that they'll eat with them. 

 

//

 

"Where's Jeongyeon unnie?" Dahyun asked Jihyo but Sana quickly answered.

 

"She's with Nayeon!" Sana answered and Jihyo elbowed her. 

 

"Ow!! Why?" Sana looked at Jihyo glaring at her before she realized that she shouldn't have said that. Sana looked at Dahyun nervously expecting her to be sad but instead Dahyun smiled.

 

"I see." Dahyun said which made all of them except Chaeyoung shocked and glad at the same time. It seems like Dahyun have already moved on.

 

"Oh, here they are." Mina said looking at the two that made the others look.

 

"Sorry, we're late." Jeongyeon said.

 

" It's okay." Jihyo answered.

 

All of them are now sitting in a round table. Jihyo in between Mina and Sana, Jeongyeon beside Nayeon and Dahyun in between Chaeyoung and Nayeon.

 

"So, uhm.. Everyone I want you to meet Chaeyoung." Dahyun said and they looked at Chaeyoung who's just smiling shyly.

 

"Hello.." Chaeyoung greeted and all of them smiled at her.

 

"I'm Mina."

 

"I'm Jihyo."

 

"I'm Sana, her girlfriend." Sana said pointing at Jihyo.

 

"I'm Jeongyeon." 

 

"I'm Nayeon, her girlfriend." Nayeon said proudly copying Sana and pointed at Jeongyeon. Jihyo noticed Dahyun looked away when Nayeon did it.

 

"Hello, everyone. I'm Son Chaeyoung, Dahyun and I are classmates." Chaeyoung said. 

 

"You're cute." Sana said making Chaeyoung chuckle and Jihyo glare. 

 

After they all introduced their selves they proceeded to eat and talked about things. Asking Chaeyoung this and that which she answered.

 

"So you live alone?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded. "The same with our dubu then." Mina continued.

 

"Maybe you two should live together." Jihyo said jokingly and Dahyun choked while Chaeyoung laughed awkwardly.

 

"That's right, isn't it boring to live alone? Maybe you two should try that." Nayeon suddenly said making them look at her weirdly. 

 

"Maybe we'll try that." Dahyun said and looked at Chaeyoung. "Right?" She continued and Chaeyoung got confused but still nodded shyly.

 

"Are you two dating?" Nayeon asked that made everyone look at her. "What? I'm just asking." 

 

"Not yet." Dahyun answered. 

 

"Yet huh..." Nayeon repeated.

 

There was silence and awkward atmosphere so Jihyo spoke.

 

"We should all head to our classes now." She said.

 

"Yeah." Sana and Mina replied and quickly stood up. "We'll be going now then." Jihyo stood up too before tapping Dahyun's shoulder. "After class, rooftop." she said and Dahyun nodded and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter