like a fool

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"so when did you two started dating?" Jihyo excitedly asked, while their friends, Mina, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana anticipated for the answer.

 

"uhm, just last week." Dahyun shyly replied.

 

"LAST WEEK?!" The group shouted.

 

"Stop overreacting!" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

 

"How can we not?! You two are already dating but not saying anything until now!" Sana pouted.

 

"I've been shipping them since day 1." Mina proudly said.

 

Nayeon clinged on Dahyun's arm. "We don't have to tell you everything, right, girlfriend?" 

 

"Yeah.." Dahyun nodded then they laughed.

 

"Girlfriend?! Can't you two think of a better one to call each other?!" Momo said in between her laugh. 

 

"Shut up!" Nayeon yelled and Dahyun gave her a pat on the head.

 

"Calm down, girlfriend." Dahyun smiled so Nayeon did too but the others laughed again except Jeongyeon who's silently eating.

 

"Hey, Jeong, you okay?" Jihyo asked making the others look at them.

 

"Yeah, you've been silent." Sana added.

 

"I'm okay." Jeongyeon replied then continued eating.

 

Nayeon took a glance at Jeongyeon before wrapping her arms around Dahyun. "Let's go to the rooftop, girlfriend." 

 

"But the next class is about to start-" Dahyun tried to protest but Nayeon already dragged her out of the cafeteria.

 

 

Dahyun and Nayeon reached the rooftop with Nayeon holding Dahyun's hand tightly and she can't stop looking and smiling like an idiot because of it.

 

"Can i be honest?" Dahyun suddenly spoke making Nayeon look at her.

 

"Hmm?" Nayeon hummed in response before signalling Dahyun to sit beside her and so she did.

 

"You know- I-" Dahyun was interrupted when Nayeon spoke too.

 

"Can I be honest too?" Nayeon said. 

 

"Sure, but hear me out first." Dahyun rested her head on Nayeon's shoulder before speaking.

"I still can't believe that we're together now.. You know, I never thought you would like someone like me, and I also thought that you like Jeongyeon unnie.." Dahyun looked at her smiling. "I'm so happy, I'm with you." 

 

Nayeon gulped before finger combing her hair.

 

"I- I need to go now, Dahyun." Nayeon nervously said before standing up.

 

"What- but-" Dahyun held Nayeon's hand. "Where are you going? Don't tell me.." Dahyun stared at her.

 

"No, no you're wrong-" Nayeon laughed awkwardly.

 

"You need to pee?!" Dahyun laughed loudly before letting Nayeon's hand. "Alright, go." She smiled at Nayeon. 

 

Nayeon walked away from Dahyun quickly.

 

"See you later, girlfriend!" Dahyun hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter