precious love

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day Dahyun and Nayeon are becoming distant from each other. They don't talk that much anymore nor do what girlfriends do.

 

"What should I do...?" Dahyun sat as she sighed deeply, sitting with her friends.

 

"Isn't it obvious? talk to her about it, of course." Jihyo said as she slapped Sana's hand away.

 

"Ouchie... yes, Dahyunnie. Stop being a coward and talk to her properly." Sana added before sneaking her hand to Jihyo's pocket again. 

 

"Your relationship with her will just become worse if you won't talk, you know." Jihyo slapped Sana's hand away again.

 

"Stop hitting my hand!" Sana whined.

 

"Stop putting your hand in my pocket."

 

"My phone is in your pocket!!" 

 

"And?" 

 

"I want it back!" 

 

"No." 

 

Dahyun can just facepalm because of the two. "Dahyunnie, look at her!!" Sana stomped her foot.

 

"I'm looking." Dahyun said boringly.

 

"If you want your phone back then stop snaking around because you have a girlfriend." Jihyo scolded.

 

"I won't do it again, please!!" Sana pleaded and Jihyo can't resist her. 

 

"Fine, if I ever catch you texting someone else, you're dead to me." Jihyo warned that made Sana gulp.

 

"Yes, ma'am!" Sana saluted but Jihyo glared at her. "I mean my one and only girlfriend!!" Sana hugged Jihyo and she hugged her back. "Good." Jihyo mumbled.

 

"Anyways, talk to her as soon as possible, okay?" Jihyo said to Dahyun.

 

"I hope..." Dahyun looked down, feeling not so confident.

 

\\

 

Dahyun woke up feeling so nervous, she can't help but to think about what she's going to say to Nayeon, or maybe she's nervous and afraid to hear her girlfriend's answer.

 

"Good morning, girlfriend!" Dahyun greeted, trying to act like the cheerful girl everyone sees her as. 

 

"Good morning." Nayeon smiled before patting Dahyun's head.

 

"So!!! uhm this afternoon, after our classes-" 

 

"Can we talk? Like, now?" Nayeon said seriously, walking ahead of Dahyun without looking back.

 

"O-Oh..alright." 

 

 

\\

 

Dahyun followed Nayeon to the rooftop. They always go there to eat, and etc. It's such a memorable place for them. 

 

Dahyun sat on one of the benches while Nayeon sat beside her. Dahyun played with her fingers while waiting for whatever Nayeon is going to say. 

 

"I love you.." Nayeon said looking at Dahyun before holding her hand. Dahyun sighed in relief as she smiled.

 

"but that's what I thought.." Nayeon continued, looking down at the ground.

 

Dahyun's smile faded away after hearing what Nayeon said. She also heard her heart breaking into pieces.

 

"I'm really sorry.. Can we just..go back to being friends?" 

 

"back to being friends?"

 

"to being friends?" 

 

"friends?" It echoed in Dahyun's head. She stared blankly somewhere for a while. "Is she breaking up with me...? yes she is.." She thought before snapping back to reality.

 

"I-I see.. It's okay! Yes, of course w-we can.." Dahyun was trying her best to hold back her sob.

 

Nayeon smiled and gave Dahyun a pat on the head.

 

"Plus, I don't deserve someone like you. I'm not the one for you." 

 

"It's okay..you don't have to worry about me.." Dahyun was about to cry but the bell rang. The bell saved her. "Go head to your class now, unnie." she said, while faking a smile and Nayeon nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter